It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxicologist: Corexit Destroys Basic Biological Structure Of Life *Video*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Thank You for that very informative video.... I need to say nothing as the video says it all.
Regards,
iwinder

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
An iteresting quote from an old sage, speaking on signs that the Kali yuga has run its course: "When kings become thieves and thieves become kings."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimplyGord
An iteresting quote from an old sage, speaking on signs that the Kali yuga has run its course: "When kings become thieves and thieves become kings."

i like that!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ya know... I was thinking just now, and...it hurt....but

I've been trying to mentally and spiritually embrace this whole oil debacle/ordeal/castrophe/whatever, and sum it up in a semi-intelligent fashion that maybe people could identify with. Sorry, no guarantee on that. Anyway....

Remember on 9/11 (sorry) how the shock of the moment just freakin overwhelmed most of us, if just for a while? The catastrophe came and it was done. Right in broad daylight. After time, the shock wore off.

But now, it seems that the shock only increases with time, as more damage is seen, more blatant and arrogant violations of national law occur, and the helplessness of the moment sinks in. 80 days in the hole and BP still can't/won't plug it. People are becoming increasingly agitated, and you can guarantee that this was foreseen, however, attempts to quell the people's anxiety in a ....humane way? just aren't working. We can only imagine what comes next.

At least with 9/11, when the dust cleared, some kind of path was laid for us in response. (Save me the snickers, please.) In this particular case, NOBODY really knows what the hell to do, and that, I think, is the worst part of it.

I know that many still sit on the fence on this issue, but they needn't worry. There'll be plenty of Corexit-tainted earth on either side when they decide to get down.

Heard the term "oilsters" yet? Sad.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DHSreallybugsme]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What exactly are people going to rise up and do?,they won't do anything that makes a difference,they won't do anything that would effect their standard of living,they are not willing to make any sacrifices.

They won't do anything that changes anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The only crime against humanity that has ever been committed is humanity itself.

Humanity,humans,and all of the things they think they need,but in reality only want, is destroying this planet.

There is no such thing as sustainable development,the term is a joke,a trick.

The only sustainable development the talking heads are speaking of is developing their tax base,to steal from all of you sheep.

If you won't sacrifice anything,you will lose everything,lose by choice less,or by force everything.

Once one gets beyond a certain age,it becomes obvious that the majority of markets are aimed at young,ignorant people who are easily taken advantage of,and that is the group who need to get educated in order to take on the ones who are raping the earth to sell them their trinkets.

Ya wanna punish the bastards,stop buying what they are trying to sell you,and save your planet.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Again I ask,rise up and do what?.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51

Yeah,that'll work,email them into submission...

Uh huh.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ya'll better be happy they aren't rounding up unemployed and other groups to clean it up,a lot of you would have to work for less than you are used to being paid.....

I suppose it would be a real shocker if they were to use prisoners to do the cleanup.

They can lawfully be used for slave labor for their violation of the contract they agreed to when they broke the laws they are incarcerated for.

Couldn't have a bunch of dangerous criminals doing anything good for society,especially if it saved a bunch of money for your government....

Quit complaining and do something,reading this crap is becoming so tiring.

Just sit at your computer and do nothing that changes anything.

Get off your but and ride your bicycle,stop driving,stop wasting energy with A/C,stop leaving your lights on when you don't need to......

Get the prisoners out there on the beach for cleanup,where do they have to run away to?.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am in total support of this thread and all the comments so far. BTS, you know I have always appreciated the kind of care you take in all of your threads and this one is no exception.

I feel so damn mad, this is going to explode into monumental porportions very soon and the denial factor will only be squeched by the cries of the people in survival mode.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Chip, you're a bad troll.

You say, "What exactly are people going to rise up and do?, they won't do anything that makes a difference, they won't do anything that would effect their standard of living, they are not willing to make any sacrifices.

They won't do anything that changes anything."

Then, "Again I ask,rise up and do what?."

Then, "Quit complaining and do something, reading this crap is becoming so tiring. "

You should really lay off and do something yourself, like stfu.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yup friend, You know what this is all about! I hope this video is viral soon, it was going viral today. This should help, and thank you for your part.

I think that we do make a big difference when we voice our opinions on the internet especially. I do think TPTB hate the internet, they hate these user generated content forums...because we do have a voice, and we are making it heard!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im waiting for all the rough necks, fishermen, and all other citizens in that area to bond together and force them out so we can start cleaning up their mess. Perhaps that is why the media is not allowed?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Who is the dumb# who decided to disperse the oil? Now instead of the oil rising to the surface where it can be collected and can washup on land it is sinking where it can harm deep sea life more effectively plus it's filled with corexit.

The BP bigheads will suffer the only pain there capable of feeling, PHYSICAL!

I want the names of every person responsible for allowing BP to spray corexit. I swear to god that they will be stoned to death on live T.V worldwide!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I found this, not sure if it has been threaded in yet or not, but I wonder how reliable the scientists will be who do the samples?

Scientists Will Monitor Deepwater Horizon Methane Plumes for Gulf Oil Spill Answers
A team of researchers is hoping that the study of methane will help more accurately calculate the extent of the oil spill and the Gulf's ability to break down the slick

Kessler says he hopes to have a rough estimate of the spill's size by the time his team returns home on June 20, followed by more accurate estimates as they complete their analysis of the information collected.

Studying the Gulf's methane content will also help address much broader scientific questions, such as how much of the gas may be consumed by microorganisms in the water and how much may escape into the atmosphere. The aerobic oxidation of methane by microorganisms in the water column consumes dissolved oxygen, leading to oxygen-depleted dead zones where fish and plant life cannot survive.

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Just an educated guess on my part...

reply to post by elcapitano75

Indeed, even straw would have done a better job at clean up than this.

reply to post by bpg131313

I hold out for the vocal activists, like this Toxicologist, Marine Biologist Rilkki Ott and others to sound the siren. Your right, it is not just Corexit, it is a toxic stew. God help us all!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I know at my place of work here in Michigan nobody seems to care about what is going on in the gulf...they think just because the media isn't creating some big elaborate news stories on the issue that it's just went away and became old news....what a shame...If the EPA has told them to stop using dispersants, and they are being ignored....then who on earth has the ability to straighten this mess up????

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm with chip on this one...instead of exposing decent hard working law abiding citizens to all this toxic crap lets let all the prisoners who have raped, murdered, beaten, stole, mollested, and so on get off their asses and help with this cleanup...oh heaven forbid my tax dollars that keep them people alive go to good use for something like this...oh it would be a horrible shame if we thinned out some of that population because of a toxic exposure....maybe then word will get out you just don't go to prison anymore to sit on your ass you get shipped off to clean up hazardous materials....way to go chip for suggesting a good idea for this mess...and SCREW YOU KANE for calling him a troll because he had a great idea...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very good video. Thank you for sharing.

I thought the Gulf Oil Gusher (It's not a leak) was bad enough but I honestly believe with the use of Corexit (hello look at the name) that the culling has begun.

Yes I thought of birds getting some of this chemical on their feet and then flying hundreds of miles inland. They (whomever they are) have really got this one planned well. Ingenious really, birds / the wind / rain / food chain - this stuff is going to spread naturally.

You see, most of us sit smuggly back and say "well I'm far enough away and this won't affect me". Wait, just wait - something wicked this way comes and it's going to affect each and everyone of us.

Besides more people getting sick around you, it might pay to notice the movement of the real power players on our planet - where are these people? That might be harder for the average person to determine as the real powerful people on this planet, the ones calling the shots are for the most part hidden, nameless and faceless.

Corexit targets the DNA as well.

And our governments are allowing this because they are sleeping with the enemy.

The more I research this the stranger it is becoming.

Most people are going about their life like nothing is going on, oblivious.

Where I work at and at the mall, walking down the street - it seems there are more people each day, coughing, sore throats and ears with headaches and just feeling poorly.

Anyone that has a minute and wants to post on this thread: General location and are you noticing the people around you (strangers as well as familiars) coughing, headaches, etc?

Might just be one of them "summer colds" going around but I suspect that with the winds, birds and rain, this stuff is traveling further inland and quickly.

I've been thinking on this since the second or third day Corexit (again look at the name, Core exit / Core (central/main) + Exit (to leave/go/die).

For whatever reason, TPTB, when they do something nasty, they have to warn us, the event must be published right under your nose and in your face. I don't know why, it's like an unwritten rule to the "game" and this is right under all our noses and up in all of our faces.

And, if my understanding is correct from the video, "they" are spaying this at night on land?

I grew up on a farm. We had cows and sheep and they grazed out at pasture, quietly and docile. Then, when the farm was sold - they were loaded onto a truck and sent to slaughter. Quietly and docile. Maybe one here or there mooed / baaaaaa'd but quiet and docile they went to their deaths.

Humanity reminds me of them now. Somethings happening and we're not uniting and taking action.

We're past the grazing out at pasture quietly and docile point. We're being loaded onto the truck taking us to slaughter.

We need to really find out what is happening, yet there are no real journalist or newsmen out there anymore that haven't sold their souls to our corporate media system.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

You are targeting the wrong people just like "they" have manipulated you into.

The average person in jail is stupid and got caught. Chances are, many of them just "did one person".

How about the CEO and people who own the oil companies.

The top people of the company that produces Corexit, that will kill possibly millions?

Your being short sighted.

We ought to take the top elite owners of these corporations that caused all this $hit and make them clean this up.

The average person in jail, while most are bad (many were framed) are stupid little people just like you and I.

There are bigger fish to fry and these big fish are so powerful you can't even put a name or face on many of them.

Dig deeper, it's the corporate heads that have bought our governments into compliance.

You are talking mass killing of humanity and you want to lynch the little thug.

To get all of the cancer, you must go to the main central core tumor.

You want to whack the top part off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join