It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxicologist: Corexit Destroys Basic Biological Structure Of Life *Video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Your right that is a hideous crime against humanity, and nature they are allowing to go on daily!

Its ironic (of course the EPA is corrupt too and is just another waay for the Government to capitalize on toxic use of chemicals) that the EPA is allowing this, and does not slap a court order on BP.

A Cease and Desist order would work just fine! Of course the Coast Gaurd which is part of The U.S. Military is doing the actual spraying. I find that suspect also, Evergreen would do a competent job I am sure, they do all day long every day somewhere.

Of course, I think someone has told them they WILL allow it. It is truely horrific!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Of course, I think someone has told them they WILL allow it. It is truely horrific!

Ah, so that's why. I was beginning to wonder why there were no angry mobs rioting in the streets to get them to stop using that Corexit! Thanks, now I know.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What more can we say, we know they are using it, screwing up nature's own natural way that it takes care of oil, and poisoning the env. The real tragedy here is, BP being allowed to handle this their way from the start.

Just keep this in mind, if a crazy dog comes on your property and attacks you, who do you blame the dog? No, it's the fault of the one who should have had him on a leash. Big companies like this, are wild profit eating beasts. Someone get the damn leash already! At this point, i say, put the animal down

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I just see the tidal wave building, people are going to rise up and do something about this!
[edit on 8-7-2010 by burntheships]

Sadly, I see just the opposite happening. I see everyone saying that they are concerned and none of them will do a thing about it. The south will become a dead zone and the people in the north will say that they are shocked and stunned by what happened to the millions in the south, but that's about where it'll end. It'll all become a no-go zone and it'll all eventually head out into the Atlantic.

The MSDS on Corexit is bad, and I pointed out in other threads why it's bad even though there's low toxicity. It's not just Corexit, it's the other chemicals too. We have oil, we have methane, we have hydrogen sulfide, Corexit, and other trace elements. This is something we're not prepared to handle, and that's why it'll be a die-off of significant size.

Most of the people will remain largely apathetic.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Out of possibly others I can see two paths to shutting this thing down.

Protests are totally useless, for anything. Don't bother with expending the energy.

1. A shunning campaign. Anyone who works for BP would be prevented, voluntarily by the business owners, from buying any food or service anywhere in the states. Very hard to organize and hard to get 100% compliance when we are heading into leg two of the Greater Depression.

2. Start taking BP down with whatever Constitutionally legal methods one has at their disposal. Sounds like we have just about used up the first amendment and I like to work numerically. The higher up in the organization the better but anyone working for BP would be fair game. If you are a BP employee at this point and you don't see the problem of continuing to be a BP employee then...

Sounds harsh? Think about what they are doing to all life in the gulf. Slow-motion-murder is underway and if the folks down there don't fight then they can watch each others skin fall off a la Gulf War Syndrome... Are they showing respect for your life? Does BP "care" about your health? No, you are all useless eaters to them who exist simply to consume their abiotic oil. Every single human and animal in the gulf can suffer an excruciating, prolonged, painful death and BP and the Feds will not care. China will pick up the consumption slack with no problem.

Perhaps folks are just starting to realize it but they (and possibly all of us) are fighting a life or death struggle with the NWO and one of their global corporate shells, BP. They don't care if they kill you. It is easier and cheaper to let you die where you live than move you first.

Let me repeat that... actually let me shout.

BP AND THE FEDS DO NOT CARE IF THEY KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
on cnn there where talking about gas bubble. what going one seriously.. we need to kill lies and bring more proof.... thanks you for the post...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

i will tell u the bigges cover up ever
resulting in most death ever
gl

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Same thing with detergents. Cells are comprised of a dual layer. The hydrophilic heads are directed ouward with the hydrophobic tails pointed inward. Looks like this pretty much o==o But with a detergent or dispersant, it messes with those tendencies and the cell membrane basically falls apart.

Getting it on your skin wouldn't be so bad since the outer layer is dead, but eyes or lungs and you'll have a problem. You'd still absorb it more than likely even with contact with skin.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2010 by Battleline]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am the type of guy that will call it how he sees it. And is this not Biological Warfare / Chemical Warfare? This to me is the EXACT definition of it? Is it not?

What is BP declaring war on? Well the oil of course - what is their weapon of a choice? A biological weapon? Am I wrong? Or am I crazy? Or is that too extreme? This is destruction of Life on EVERY level. From the micro to the macro.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have refrained from posting on the new 'oil spill board' because the whole thing scares the crap out of me but I saw this thread and felt the need to post.

The dispersents they are using are truely terrifying and I can't believe that anyone thinks using one chemical to deal with another chemical is a good thing. Especially in the Ocean of all places!

Is the oil not poison enough? Lets just keep throwing chemicals in to the soup and hope it all goes away!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I keep hearing how angry everyone is about this, but yet during our drilling protest on a local Fl beach, hardly anyone showed up (and many of the thousands on the beach even snickered at us)! WTF, where is the outrage? Have people lost their fricken souls? Where are the young people whose future planet is being destroyed? Why are they not protesting in the streets - as did my young generation during Vietnam in Washington and college campuses. I swear people are just useless stool pigeons these days.

And yet another overturn of the drilling moratorium by a judge and folks just take it all lying down.

Here is some other 'action' on FL beaches right now (you should really look at these if you live in FL!)..

______beforeitsnews/news/94/686/Small_TAR_MATS_found_today_North_Ormond_Bch._Fl._East_Coast._PICS.html
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...
www.wesh.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Guys its only gonna get worse.

They are going to let the people on the gulf coast die slowly. I live here this is my home. BP and the Feds are all in on the coverup.

We the people must rise up NOW!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Didn't see this clip here, but I could be wrong with more than 1600 threads on this topic

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Endpoind]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dude. People need to realise that government...any person or group of people who have power over the world's land masses are friggin evil. If you had all that power you would play God like they are...making YOUR choices not the people's.

I really am at a loss for words...those ET"S are gonna have to intervene soon...lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Do not trust the "Coast Guard" at this point in time.
They pushed and pushed to have live fire exercises here in Lake Huron and almost got their wish.
Canada made a major stink about it as the lead would be in our drinking water and the brass shells would also be toxic.
The Coast Guard live exercises were nixed.
Why do we need 50 caliber rounds flying around in the drinking water of about 30 million people?
Is Al Capone still running rum on the river/lake?
Disgusting.....................
Regards,
Iwinder

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

[edit on 8-7-2010 by SL55T0T0]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What can we do?
I've heard it many times I've thought it myself and the only starting point that i can come up with is this...
Lets all e-mail the EPA and tell them we're fed up with BP dumping corexit into the gulf. Just a simple gesture to say that you care and want to express your opinion. At least its an outlet.
Below is the information i've pasted from the EPA website.
I say lets call them or e-mail them with our concerns.

National Response Center Hotline
1-800-424-8802, 202-267-2675 (Washington, DC Area Local)
email: Mail Forms or [email protected]
The National Response Center is the federal government's national communications center, which is staffed 24 hours a day by U.S. Coast Guard officers and marine science technicians. The NRC receives all reports of releases involving hazardous substances and oil that trigger the federal notification requirements under several laws. Reports to the NRC activate the National Contingency Plan and the federal government's response capabilities.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I guess that BP will Soon Mean Be Prepared!

These ( insert explective here ) Will Pay for these crimes.

We the people are getting from all side a Corupt, Lieing Theving, Murdering Corperation, The Federal Government that is helping in the Cover Up, and The Locals selling out for the money.

It has been nearly 230+ years since the world has seen what Pissed off Americans are Capable of.

Remember "Don't Tread On Me"? That was not a Motto it was a warning and those ( insert explectives here ) think we will allow this .... well the better think again.

We the People are Comming for them All!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Of course they're going to say it has no detrimental effect.

Since when has any corporation ever told the truth when it comes to clean-up?

It makes me sick to keep hearing the lies and seeing through them.

Especially when I do it so easily that I hear the lies for the truth they hide.

Why is it we put up with the crap these bastards tell us?

Please, remind me why lynch mobs are no longer, and tar and feathering stopped.

I say take all of the oil in the Gulf of Mexico after the cleanup and make them swallow the crap until they choke to death on their own filth and profits.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join