It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxicologist: Corexit Destroys Basic Biological Structure Of Life *Video*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What value can you put on the entire ecosystem of the Gulf?

Chris Pincitich PHD Toxicologist on the Coast Gaurd spraying of toxic Corexit: It is still ongoing at night.
Every morning Corexit is all over the land.

Coexit has been "tested" and is declared to have no detrimental effect at the levels used.
What they area not telling you is they only observed for effect for 96 hours!? Even if paralyzed, and only 1 heartbeat a minute it was counted as "alive"!

This toxicologists doctoral thesis?

What happened to the fish at 10 days? 90% of the fish were dead 2 weeks later!

He details how toxic Corexit disrupts and destroys the very basis of the biolgical structure of life!

You are the experiment, every morning, every day that passes!

You Tube Link

[edit on 8-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My mind ponders "the 12 long nights" that the Obama Regime will face from Aug 1-12, as reported in the Webbot.

I have thought often on the accumulative/saturation level event that could occur at a specific date and time. This is an accumulative equation which faces an eventuality.

Earlier I viewed children on the beach in Florida with tar stuck to the bottoms of their feet, yesterday it was Official for Texas Coastlines to have tarballs, time is ticking on this blunder of all blunders.

The word STOP obviously means nothing to them. S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

More and more, I am starting to believe this will become the greatest environmental disaster in the Ocean of all of time.

I just see the tidal wave building, people are going to rise up and do something about this!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes, his thoughts were no different then mine, excellent insight!
Our regret, we continue to let them pour this Sh$$ into the Gulf!

Again controled by a few!

A one eyed man is King in the land of the blind!

This will not be seen on MSM... why? It's the truth!

I just flash white hot on this issue!

Just watch the results of this going forward... o-wait you won't be able to.. that is controlled as well!

Just like the burning of what has died thus far as a result of this poison when they came there to breed. (those flames that you can see are there for a more of the real reason then burning not just oil.. Please!

Again..
50% of all human life is dependent on our Ocean's!
100% of Sealife is dependent on it!

More cover up do you think!

Thank you OP for this link!

Be Wise!
Be Well!

Jessemole

[edit on 8-7-2010 by jessemole]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

BP is trying hard to supress the proof of devastation.

Here, Rikki Ott Marine Biologist gets in front of Olbermann on
MSN and claims in detail the coverup of BP!

Carcasses being taken, images being suppressed, workers sick being covered up, emails dissapearing!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Actually 100% of all land based organisms (besides plants) are dependent on the Ocean...

Where do you think the air we breath comes from?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

]
Not just trying, but have all ready!
The Cash Cow they are will dictate our derection, and their directive.
CYA, the hell with everything esle is their objective!

I wish we could pull the plug on those that we allow to be there that are in control of our life's.!
Never did we or will we have a voice in this world that which we live in.
That right was taken away!
Do you remember when?

Short of a devine intervention, The World will taste this pending outcome!

Did not look good April 20th, looking worse today!

I trust those that can, make a choice soon!

Thanks again for your insight!

Jesse.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hey thanks for yours!

In the end, the most twisted financial part of this is the U.S. Taxpayers are going to get the proverbial shaft.

In the court of public opinion, BP is already about as low as it can go. So why shouldn’t it try, as a matter of business, to limit its liability?

The government isn’t the only one with leverage. If BP were to file for bankruptcy, who would compensate Gulf residents whose livelihood and sole means of support were destroyed by the spill?

The U.S. taxpayer.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yes Damod, your right!

Just wanted to express the loss of our Sea Life, our land is next as you can see!
The whole outcome has a deadly grip on all of this/us!

Thanks for your concern!

Jesse

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I just see the tidal wave building, people are going to rise up and do something about this!

Like what? What exactly are people going to do?

I hope you can think of something, because I can't. What is going to bring a change in the way BP and the Obama admin. are (mis)handling this??

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Ultimately I am not sure, but the people are speaking out now, much louder. BP and Goverment Sachs are not going to buy everyone, they can not make everyone keep thier mouths shut.

I posted a video of Marine Biologist Rikki Ott, she has made it to MSN and is going to keep at it.

Here is another expert on the Corexit subject in great detail explaining how the kill rate is 50% or greater!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Adding additional links to this video as it may dissapear like some of the others. I really hope someone who has the ability to download this and save it, please do. This one is damning to the use of Corexit!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
BP Still Using “Unprecedented” Levels of Toxic Dispersants on Oil Spill

www.newsinferno.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I think the worst part here is that they are blatantly telling our govt entities (the ones that are actually trying to tell them no namely the EPA) to F off!

EPA Demands BP Stop Using Toxic Dispersants, They Won’t Comply

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yep that is truly an amazing demonstration of corrupt corporate power. When is the last time we saw anyone tell the EPA to take a flying leap?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Someone else who thinks this is a deadly science experiement!

Dispersants flow into Gulf in 'science experiment'

The EPA continues testing the chemical dispersant Corexit 9500, which has been used by BP since the beginning of the oil disaster. So far more than 1.6 million gallons of the chemical have been injected into the Gulf of Mexico.

But the struggle over daily dispersant use has caught the eye of Rep. Ed Markey, D-Massachusetts, one of the loudest critics of BP's response in cleaning up the oil spill.

"I think it is obvious we can never again allow for a repetition of what is happening right now, where the science experiment is being conducted without having any idea what the impact on marine life long term will be," said Markey

news.blogs.cnn.com...

1.6 million gallons!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

In fact, two days after the press conference announcing the test results on dispersants, "Unified Command" issued a press release directing readers to the CDC website that recommends use of respirators for workers exposed to oil and dispersants.

A summary of studies about the human health effects associated with selected oil tanker disasters can be found in Appendix A. These studies may underestimate the health effects associated with the Deepwater Horizon Response activities since the magnitude and duration of the Response is unprecedented. In addition, there is an incomplete understanding about the human health toxicity associated with the use of large amounts of dispersant, about the toxicity of the mixed exposure to large amounts of crude oil, dispersants and combustion products together and the cumulative effect of such exposures occurring over a long duration.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Like what? What exactly are people going to do?

I hope you can think of something, because I can't. What is going to bring a change in the way BP and the Obama admin. are (mis)handling this??

Excellent thread Burntheships!!

This is what we are doing please join us, Cloudsinthesky, Hx3, and myself Paxnatus on this thread! As it relates to Corexit. We need as many people as possible aware of this situation. Thanks Burntheships for bringing this video to everyone's attention

Operation Truth: Toxic Rain Reality Check Testing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Pax

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

In the beginning, I tried to have faith that this situation would work itself out with BP and the Govermenet doing the best it could.
I am horrified to see what is happening. This will result in a Dead Gulf, and untold human lives.

I am on it now!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The worst part is not telling the EPA to take a flying leap. The worst part is the EPA is letting them get away with it, even after telling them to stop using dispursants now!

WTF is wrong with this civilization we are so proud of!? Are these people not human!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join