It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Arrest - Hyde Park Corner.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just heard the following on LBC Radio.

Police have arrested and held a man under the prevention of terrorism act at Hyde Park Corner Tube Station. They have placed a cordon of 400m around the site.

No further sources as yet, will update this post as and when I find further info.

(Mods: If this is the wrong forum, feel free to move.)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It was five years and one day ago, when the London Tube bombings took place.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 7 July 2005 London bombings, also known as 7/7, were a series of coordinated suicide attacks on London's public transport system during the morning rush hour. The bombings were carried out by four Muslim men, three of British Pakistani and one of British Jamaican descent, who were motivated by Britain's involvement in the Iraq War.

Let's hope this person was doing whatever, alone, and that there aren't more lurking around!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Will just be a nice little false flag to remind the sheeple just who exactly in charge

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
just a refresher to keep the word TERRORIST in the publics head. from the facts i'v seen 7/7 was a drill gone live or false flag if you will. doubt it's gonna get much press right now with raul moats war on the police clogging up the news (he's getting closer to my neck of the woods) chances are it's nothing. but i do expect another false flag in this country very soon to justify the increasing death toll in afganistan.

new topics

top topics

join