It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of ufo's reported this week - not getting much attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've heard on coast to coast am over the past few nights about a bunch of people from a bunch of places describing the same sight. Large bright lights going across the sky at high altitudes - some in formation - not resembling fireworks in any way, and moving way faster than your average chinese lanterns.

I heard it again tonight, so I searched youtube and this is the best video I've found so far, and there'll be a bunch more at the bottom of this post...

There's a thread about it here [Massive sightings of the same UFO type spread out over various locations TONIGHT!], but it quickly turned into people arguing about aliens and how other sightings were faked.

I think now, especially considering the oil-in-the-gulf situation, is the most opportune time for people to be pushing for the public disclosure of this advanced technology.

This isn't about whether there are big-headed gray things or time travelers driving the crafts, or about countless peoples' random theories about what they might be/how they work, but about the fact that we know our governments are holding technology back from us, we know they don't operate for the good of us/the planet, and we know that something is going on.

I personally think this is them, 'the powers that be,' shoving it in our faces.
It was the fourth of july weekend, fireworks everywhere.
They could have flew a line of zooming, blinking lights across the whole country and the mainstream media/general public would still laugh at people for thinking it's anything but some sort of side effect of american idiocy/fireworks shows/pranks.

Here are some other videos from the thread I linked to above, from user CREAM;

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

None of the videos show anything like what you're describing, they're not that bright, they don't appear to be at high altitude and they certainly aren't traveling faster than a Chinese lantern, in a couple you can even see the flicker.

And that's what they appear to be.

Chinese lanterns.

[edit on 8/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes i know. I have predicted that in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Disclosure may be on the cards one way or another.

You may also want to read the last few posts regarding how
Netherlands will win
Solar eclipse 11th july
Total eclipse easter island and the significance
11th July world cup final

This weekend people, this weekend. woop woop

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well I just come from this thread...
extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!
And they mentioned your thread Jazz10...
So to this thread...perhaps something will happen Saturday...we will just have to wait and see.
Personally I get the feeling that it may actually happen...just not the way that we think it will...Aliens are well...Alien and as much as we can say empathize with a duck Donald Duck they ain't...just a thought...be vigilant and have no fear...death isn't what you expect either ( if it does all go to the fan )
Here's hoping we all get to Sunday...and this will be just a dream within a dream.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You know what freaks me out?

It's not the fact that there were so many reports of UFO sighting this week, but the fact that the other day, I was approached by a complete stranger and he told me that he saw 2 UFOs recently.

That was just plain weird. He only talked to me and no one else eventhough we were surrounded by many people since we were at the train station. It never happened to me before...and I don't have a "UFO/alternative-theory believer" look or that kind of aura at all.

When did complete strangers start talking to you and suddenly pull out the UFO-argument out of nowhere?

Something is boiling. We better watch out.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't think Chinese lanterns are capable of speaking to us...

Methinks you will be very disappointed come Monday morning.

top topics

join