It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New letter from castro : the war with iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Fidel Castro Ruz : Impossible joy

I promised that I would be the “happiest man in the world if I was wrong” but, unfortunately, my happiness was short-lived. The World Cup has still not ended. There are six days left to go before the final. What an exceptional opportunity the yanki empire and the fascist state of Israel might miss for keeping the minds of the vast majority of the inhabitants of the planet off their basic problems! Who would have noticed the disastrous plans of the empire in relation to Iran and its crude pretexts for attacking it?

[...]

Without any doubt whatsoever, the people of Iran, a national of millenary traditions, will defend themselves against the aggressors. It is incomprehensible that Obama can seriously believe that they would bow down to his demands.

For us, the poor nations of the world, who are not in the least to blame for the colossal mess created by imperialism, located in this hemisphere to the south of the United States, others located in the West, Center and South of Africa, and others that are able to remain unharmed by nuclear war in the rest of the planet, there is no alternative other than to confront the consequences of the catastrophic nuclear war which will erupt in a very short time.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to rectify and I take full responsibility for what is written in my latest Reflections.

Fidel Castro Ruz
castro signature
July 4, 2010
5:36 p.m.

Source : Fidel Castro Ruz : Impossible joy

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When nothing happens Castro will look like the attention-seeking moron that he is.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Wait and see.

The logic chain is right.

1. USA + Israel want to "convert" iran
2. USA+Israel play poker games , with a real army , and real weapons, real bombs.
3. There is a probability something happen : WW1 has been launche for various reason, but "because a guy have been killed" ( that what they teach everybody ).

But this is with atomic bombs ... but ... USA NEED A WAR ... BUT ... Attacking iran, is attacking CHINA !

Destiny is fascinating

[edit on 8-7-2010 by psychederic]

Please all elite around the world , please hear me : your society evolve, it HAS TO, DON'T PANICK ... just let it go.

Chess game : The only winning move is not to play

Please here me, when it's time.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Is he basically saying there will be war in the next 6 days?

If he is then that is not going to happen. I'll stake my ATS membership on this.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, he said last time it will happen before the end of the football world cup ..

Now he say it will happen soon or later, but he is certain this will happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

That is the impression that I get from the letter... 6 days. However, this is akin to what appears everyone has learned about the Chinese Olympics in 2008 when South Osseta and Georgia had their little US/Russia proxy war.

Curios if the same tactics will be used during the world cup? That is what Castro is implying. I share a similar interest but not totally convinced anything will happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm not so sure how good he is at predicting world war 3, but this quote certainly made me laugh.

It has been affirmed that, for 36 years, the Holland team has never lost World Cup matches on a Friday. Only thanks to computers could that calculation be made.

You have to hand it to Castro, he has got some form of a sense of humour.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Already posted here.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Anyone got Castro's email address, I think we should invite him to ATS I'm pretty sure he'd fit in. world war 3 is inevitable (were not gonna jump to world war 4 are we) but when it kicks off is up to the usual suspects in this theater we call life. Castro isn't as crazy as a lot of people may think he's been the target of American propaganda for a long time now and seems to have a good grasp of how the world works or the west at least.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
He's allowing political prisoners to be moved. I think he firmly believes what he's saying about war with Iran, or he'd just continue with BAU. Doesn't Cuba and Iran have some economic and political ties?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
When nothing happens Castro will look like the attention-seeking moron that he is.

Implying that the events that haven't happened yet are CERTAIN NOT to happen.

Only 2 things are certain in life "death and taxes"

Also lrn 2 probability also pretentious

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Only 2 things are certain in life "death and taxes"

That may be one of the truest things I've ever read. if i ever have children (god help the world if i do) there gonna hear that one along with remember to wash behind your ears and get back in your cupboard

new topics

top topics

join