It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Said NOSTRADAMUS Is A Fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Nostradamus isn't a fake, his followers just make up prophecies now, which would make no sense given his style of prophecy.

Thank you hippomchippo for your post.
Your just what this thread needs, we need to look at Nostradamus in a different light.

Regards, robbo.
PS Got to shoot off to work now, Will be back tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbo2006

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Nostradamus isn't a fake, his followers just make up prophecies now, which would make no sense given his style of prophecy.

Thank you hippomchippo for your post.
Your just what this thread needs, we need to look at Nostradamus in a different light.

Regards, robbo.
PS Got to shoot off to work now, Will be back tonight.

Just an example, the 9/11 prophecy can not be found in any of his original quatrains.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I've found two 9-11 quatrains. One is the "In the year 1999---", considering he never said AD, only a run of 1999 years. Since there never was a year zero, between 1 BC, and 1 AD, as the early Roman Christians didn't have a zero, you must add a completed year onto the end of this string. (2000) completed and seven months, puts it about August, or within the third quarter of 2001. I.E. July, August, Sept. 2001 AD.
The second is really neato; I call it the Harley Boy quatrain, and it solves the attack on the Big Apple without even worrying about the text. Just the placement and numerology does the trick here. C.V, Q 74. Adding in the Arabic numbered (pun?) buttressed C4, + C5 = 9, and Q 74= 7+4=11. Using the roman numeral V gives 45 deg., so something happens on 9-11, at 45deg. North Lat.. Then plug in the metric numbers for the classic Harley Vee Twin, Seventy Four O.H.V. engine, which I believe the twin towers were supposed to represent in a giant cubist form, and voila! The metric displacement juggled a bit gives 2001, with two cyl's. or towers of 110 floors, juggled from 101mm's stroke. Then go and read the freakin text of the Harley Boy quatrain, CV, Q74.
When I stumbled into this back in late 1985, I figured it as a personal message, mixed in with a couple of dozen quatrains that dealt with my, and my family's previous exploits for several generations. I've had three Harley 74's over the years, although I ride a Sporster around town.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

I always knew there was more to a Harley
than just a great exhaust sound.

Regards, robbo

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Good movie from what i saw ,will watch more when i have time.I think Nostradamus is the goto prophet but his quatrains are obscure and our problem is the interpretation.I am also unsure of whineflu's post

[edit on 8-7-2010 by 12voltz]

he is a bit too vague for my liking
he's a clever guy because you can always find somewhere to fit his quatrains

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Like I mentioned in passng, Hippochimpo, a couple of dozen of X marks the spot. The solution is a kind of mosaic, rendered in arabesque anagrams. Skeptics feel prophecy is a wall of a few rocks, held together with Fudge. Somewhere between a few lines of random occurence, and a few dozen of such lines, there is a tipping point, where things suddenly jump out at you, just like an ancient Roman mosaic. You gotta step back a bit to see the real images. At some point, the prophetic fudge becomes the glue holding the shards of the Mosaic together, instead of seperating them into random chance occurances. Nostradamus never encrypted his work for any academics, only for someone who sees through the randomness after tripping over enough hits. How much crypto filler is there? I can't even begin to judge that one, even after decoding a couple of dozen quatrains, plus the anagrams hidden in five of his six children's christened names. The youngest boy's name is still in dispute, so no decryption is possible for him, from me, at this time.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
he is a bit too vague for my liking
he's a clever guy because you can always find somewhere to fit his quatrains

That's what i thought, I havn't had much time to study Nostradamus,
But when i saw his prediction of a red river coming from a spring i thought
how this fits with the oil well in the Gulf of which seams to be more like a Spring.

Regards, robbo.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wil re add link to movie, Just move slider to the 7.5min mark.

No subscription required to access this site.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Iff you are at work check it out when you get home.

Regards, robbo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join