It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Said NOSTRADAMUS Is A Fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hello Brothers and Sisters. Welcome to my first thread.

I DID, As from a couple of years ago, (Other than his Tower Prophesy) Couldn't realy speak in defence of any of his Prophesies. Until a couple of weeks ago,

An ATS Member mentioned a link to a documentary Movie site, So i checked this site out, And what do you know i searched Nostradamus and found this, The lost books of Nostradamus. Well havent you already had Nostradamus up to the ears,
I know i had.

In the following link the prediction Nostradamus claims of a red river flowing from a spring,

Now this is predicted in the same sentence as the Towers in New City prediction.

I know nothing about these lost books of Nostradamus, So more study is required by myself.
Take a look at this movie it's a full length documentry so just drag the slide to the 7min 40 sec mark, This movie doesn't have right click function so has to be viewed on this site.

Note: I fully believe in Bible Prophesy, And discovered ATS/BTS A Few years ago While searching for answers to many questions. One already answered is i am just one of the Body of Men That Will Rise Up.

Please watch and tell me what you think!

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Robbo2006]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here is one of the posts i made trying
to raise attention to this movie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76378f36caa5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Thankyou for your post, Not sure of the avtar bit though.

You Also had enough of Nostra to aye.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good movie from what i saw ,will watch more when i have time.I think Nostradamus is the goto prophet but his quatrains are obscure and our problem is the interpretation.I am also unsure of whineflu's post

[edit on 8-7-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Thankyou for dropping by 12volt, Just drag movie slider to the 7min
mark and watch from there.

Regards robbo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Here is one Nostradamus prediction to look out for this century; if your interested.

Birth of an Island

A deep white clay feeds the rock

Which boils up from an abyss like milk

Needlessly afraid, the people won't dare touch it

Being ignorant of the clay in the earth's heart.

Interpretation - The birth of a new island, due to undersea volcanic activity, in an area of the world still off-limits to the west.

Should be fairly easy to confirm or dismiss in my opinion.

Let me know if you would like me to post any more Nostradamus predictions for this century. His predictions for 2023 and 2024 are somewhat more odious.

Remain vigilant.

[edit on 8/7/10 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Or maybe he saw this...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have been following Nostro since I was kid, now going on 30 years now and I am 43. and it left a serious impression on me.. I remember one of the quotes being something like this,.. "There will be great floods, pestilence and famine through out the new land" and "the earth will shake like never before" Yea is is vague,.. however the timeline he had givin for this is close enough for me to give him my interest. What happens to be in the news now constantly? Flooding and a rise in devastating earthquakes.
I'm sure it's just coincidence...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Robbo2006

You don't like Nostradamus, I'll agree with you there but you do believe Bible Prophecy. WHY? Bible prophecy is notoriously vague and so wide open to interpretation as to be entirely useless as prediction. Sacred prophecy of any kind is also in danger of the self-fulfilling prophecy conundrum. I've yet to read a single Bible prophecy that directly predicted something specific that came to pass, lot's of vague talk about the end of days and a possible Messiah don't count.

I think ALL prophecy is fake, that doesn't mean that some prophets don't get things a little bit right but that their means of getting hits are educated guesses or vague nonsense that can be interpreted to fit almost anything not being beamed into their head by God, angels, aliens or the Akashic records.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I think ALL prophecy is fake, that doesn't mean that some prophets don't get things a little bit right but that their means of getting hits are educated guesses or vague nonsense that can be interpreted to fit almost anything not being beamed into their head by God, angels, aliens or the Akashic records.

Here is the thing; Think about this now.....the Future is not yet Written.... so there is no set in stone truth that it will be as such, as said to be. So, a Prophet can only see one version of the Future, as there are many possible futures, and any one of these could happen, there is no set program. (That this writer is aware of) So, that being said, I think Nostradamus, a very intelligent man, a doctor and scientist, and an Alchemist, actually saw events and objects from a future time. I have read the many books about Nostradamus and his prophecies, and the things described are eerily like things we see on a modern battlefield today. I think a lot of it is metaphoric, for the simple reason he didn't wish to be burned at the stake by the Church, the ultimate power in those days. He even said once is he so desired he could have written as he saw it, in plain language.

I too have had visions of future events, and work to make sure they do not happen the way I saw it. We are the Creators of our Future, no prophet made it so, no God deemed it so. We,
(Humanity) will decide our own future, and our own new world, or old world, as influence dictates when the time is right. Time/Space is Circular in nature, not linear, and time repeats itself all the time. Our mission here? To wake up to this matrix of created reality and history, and see the real reality that we live in, blind to it but of it, nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Fascinating watch, thank you

s&f

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

Thank you for the links i will check
these out whe i get home from
work tonight,

Regards, robbo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So, a Prophet can only see one version of the Future, as there are many possible futures

This defeats the purpose of even predicting the future to begin with. If you can see into the future but the future is always changing when you look than the talent is entirely meaningless.

I too have had visions of future events, and work to make sure they do not happen the way I saw it.

If it doesn't come to pass than it isn't a vision of the future. Predicting a future that never comes might as well be predicting a future that was never coming.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Or maybe he saw this...

Thank you for your post CAPT PROTON.
Nostradamus mentions Red river comeing from a spring,
Although this red river in your link is springing forth from the ice.

Regards, robbo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Thank you for your input Lil Drummerboy,

I will be studying Nostradamus a little deeper now.

Regards, robbo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

You don't like Nostradamus, I'll agree with you there but you do believe Bible Prophecy. WHY?

I had my wake up call in 2000, I'm were an atheist and i havant been christened But several events happened starting At Easter 2000,
And that is what got me doing my research for answers online.

Bible prophecy is notoriously vague and so wide open to interpretation as to be entirely useless as prediction. Sacred prophecy of any kind is also in danger of the self-fulfilling prophecy conundrum. I've yet to read a single Bible prophecy that directly predicted something specific that came to pass, lot's of vague talk about the end of days and a possible Messiah don't count.

Bible prophesy is to be taken as litteral. I'm still Studying the subject of the end times.

Once i thought it was too, now I'm not so sure. More and more people will come to this site and others. And will be overwhelmed with people looking for answers to thier dreams/Feelings.

Thank you for your post.
Regards, robbo

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nostradamus isn't a fake, his followers just make up prophecies now, which would make no sense given his style of prophecy.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
Fascinating watch, thank you

s&f

Thank you Rumrunner for your post.
These are interesting times we live in.

Regards, robbo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Bible prophesy is to be taken as litteral.

Yikes. So then you think an actual massive horseman known as death will go gallivanting during Revelation? You think the Lake of Fire is a literal place or is it just the prophecy you think is literal? This is pretty rough especially considering how mind-numbingly vague Biblical prophecy is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join