It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I reduce the size of my aura?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Simple question. Is it possible to willfully reduce the size of one's aura?

I wish to remain as low profile in my life as possible, and I find that my aura tends to be easily felt by people even in a large room when I'm sitting by myself. If I'm feeling a certain way, regardless of my body language, those around me that are sensitive to it always seem to feel what I'm feeling. I don't know if this within ones power to control, but if it is, can anyone point me in the right direction?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Never heard this one before.

I don't know if you could attentuate it, i doubt it though.

What would be a lot simpler is just directing yourself to wish to be left alone. If people are picking up on you they'll pick up on that too.

Just want them to ignore you, simple.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ingest lots of toxins - that will reduce your aura.

Cigarettes and alcohol will work well.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Strangely enough, the best answer I can offer you is from an old episode of "The A-Team".
I don't remember the specifics, but Murdok asks Faceman how he manages to blend in so easily without being noticed. His answer, to sum it up without remembering the actual quote, was to clear your thoughts and see yourself as a blank piece of paper. Nobody notices a blank piece of paper, they only pay attention when there is writing.

This works, the best way I can describe it is as if you are going "dim".
Give it a shot, with practice it may help you with your dilemma.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You can't reduce the size of your aura. Your aura is YOU.

Your best bet is to hope that people who can see your aura are unable to see the color of your aura.

I suggest you seek out the real color of your aura, and then find places where the color of your aura blends into the surroundings.

But this will only work for the folks who can see auras.

There are people all about who can "sense" the color of your aura.

Good luck hiding yourself from these folks.

Meanwhile, just be yourself. Why try to hide that? Unless you are not happy with what you are?

You CAN change that, however..............

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is my reply, it's meant for those who already know that everything is energy and all is connected. Also that's there's more to it than 5 senses.

Don't go against your essence and your path. Stop resisting and hiding. Be yourself, open all chakras, esp throat for good communication. Google for how to do it. If you say your Aura is noticable by others, you sit have excess energy that needs to be put to good use.

You can't be low profile and expect to develop and evolve spiritually or otherwise as a person. We are social beings, always were always will be... The more quite you are the bigger your aura will grow, it will start making people uncomfortable, almost as a threat. Probably already is if you say they notice it. Connecting and communicating with people reduces your aura because they quite literally become a little of you, they take some of you. That's why you may be affected by an angry person, we humans can pick up emotions good...

It doesn't mean you should always be open with everyone and talk a lot. Be quite, be modest, even be a Buddha and not seen often, but when you are seen by people, spread kindness, show your interest, spark a conversation and not be quite because in a lot of social circles, being quite and low profile is considered sneaky and is a sign of "I'm too good to talk to you" or even worse - you are showing fear and less spiritually evolved souls will literally try to rip you apart because they sense that fear . Know what I'm saying?

Being low profile will only increase your aura.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What you described is exactly what used to happen to me. When you are quite, silent and disconnected for a long time, your essence (soul) still wants to connect with others somehow and since your throat (communication) chakra is not being used, the energy finds its ways to connect with another on third eye level (telepathic communication and psychic ability) or other chakras.

You already know what to do anyways.

Last point, there are ways to conserve and grow energy to use for benefit for your karma, your life, and personal and spiritual development.

Unless of course you are fine where you are.

Do you think your face, your body is an accident? Your birth date?

www.astrology.com.au...

www.kabbalah.com...

I am starting to realize something that's hard to describe by words...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes you can willingly (with practice) increase and decrease aura.

Suggest reading some Carlos Castaneda material on this.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe it is possible to change your aura just like changing the frequency on a radio receiver, not the actual energy itself. Or transfer your aura altogether from an astral perspective, maybe try meditations that teach about how to guard the gateways to your spirit. Learn how to control your mind, how to connect with others in a way that you are comfortable with besides how to disconnect. But if you try to reduce your aura it might only become more compact (instead of expanded) therefore more dense and even easier to pickup/read for others.

Otherwise I agree with misha.baika, humans are social creatures, in society it is better to train the social skills if you want to have a good time, even though I choose a low profile myself, after all if you have something then others might want it or become jealous and make things difficult.

You also might want to read more on body language since you seem to be aware already, it is amazing how much people (especially those unaware of body language) reveal about themselves through body language alone, the subtle movements in the face, of hands and fingers. Even if you are trying to be quiet your body will still be talking.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ooooops, ... I thought you wrote "AREOLA" ...... not Aura.

My bad.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Regularly drink alcohol, eat sugar every day, read negative news on the Internet, generally waste a lot of time, talk badly about others, become needy of stuff and you`ll have no problem reaching your goal

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A tumble dryer set on "hot" or "cotton" always does the trick for me. Don't use "sensor dry" either, put it on "timed dry" for at least 90 minutes.

You might have to wash in hot water first, but if you do, make sure you don't have any blood or chocolate stains on your aura, it'll set them in permanently. A bit of KarmaKlean will take that right out in the pre-soak stage, though, and after the blood's out, you can go right for a re-wash in hot.

Short of that, you can always do the "don't notice me" trick they taught us in sneaking up on people school. It takes a bit of practice. Think of the area about two or three finger widths below your navel, just a bit over the top of your bladder. Now, imagine a ball of ice about the size of a grapefruit in there, cold, frosty, little frozen sweat beads on your skin, something like a brain freeze going on around it. Once you get that stable in your mind's eye, imagine a shadow flowing out of it, wrapping around you, a sort of dark bag of still, cold, air blowing out of your navel and cloaking you. Sounds odd, but it works if you can keep it up.

The dryer's easier.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Try taking deep breaths and relaxing more. If your stress level is up, or your emotions are a little high, that will show in your energy field, by it`s intensity. Try some daily meditation to help you bring your stress down. It helps wonders.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
do not reduce your aura.... it protects you from etheric parasites. build it up stronger and be proud!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Being microwaved would help destroy your aura.

Do not do it though, as the energy is important to you and all people.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
I don't know if this within ones power to control, but if it is, can anyone point me in the right direction?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f049b28aade7.jpg[/atsimg]

How about just focusing on doing the right thing as an individual..? Your color scheme shouldn't matter at that point.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Originally posted by angrysniper
I don't know if this within ones power to control, but if it is, can anyone point me in the right direction?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f049b28aade7.jpg[/atsimg]

How about just focusing on doing the right thing as an individual..? Your color scheme shouldn't matter at that point.

Are you trolling, or do you just not comprehend what you just read? I never said anything about color scheme.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

This is your notice that I am so stealing that image. Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

top topics

join