It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul ponders 2012 Pres. Run

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
He has my vote, but I get a deep feeling he doesn't really want it....

One thing for certain IMO

if Paul is elected, he will do away with the Fed Reserve.
You can kiss the dollar good-bye, right along with
Wall Street and the IRS.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Can you "spot the loony?" lol

Anyway....

On a cold, windy, dreary day in April(to me, at least, as I'm from Las Vegas where it's not even "hot" yet), walking through Art Alley in Rapid City, S.D. I came across the simple words Ron Paul 2008 spray painted at the top of one wall.

I was by myself at the moment, just taking pictures, and I didn't feel so alone.

There are other "loonies" out there.

Don't ask me for the picture I took of it as I am a computer doink and deleted it, along with about 200 others. Bummer for me but it's gone.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul is my hero.

If he runs i will support him 100%. I will do what i can to help him bring the constitutionality of our government back into focus.

God Bless Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul needs to have a strong showing around the country not just with primarys and the like. The media is going to show him as a crazy old man like they always do and it will sway votes like it always does. He needs to start now and get as much support as he can.

If he runs in 2012 I will vote for him. Normally I just vote for Mickey Mouse but Ron Paul is probably the only person I'd change that vote for.

Still, I dont see him ever winning even if he gets the votes. We'll have a "recount" or something like the Bush thing and Paul will get screwed.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join