Reincarnation Proof

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Have you head of the book '___': The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. He got the go ahead from the DEA and FDA to do human testing on the psychological effects of Dimethyltryptamine.

'___' is the chemical in your brain that releases dream and is released from your pineal gland, which hindus called the "third eye" which your soul leaves your body.

(edited to add: the pineal gland develops before your brain in the roof of your mouth. this also happens the same day that the fetus sexes. It is also the most protected part of the brain and regulates seratonin, perception of light and time.) This is when I believe you reincarnate. I also believe that this is the limit to when abortion should be allowed since it would mean that is when a soul enters your physical body.

The most coincidental thing about the "third eye" is that the pineal gland develops on the 7th week, or 49th day of child's conception. In The Tibetan Book of the Dead also called Bardo Thodol (which is a Buddhist book) It describes how to achieve enlightenment while alive on Earth and the process of reincarnation in which you pass through the 7 Bardos. The book says that you reincarnate in 49 days after you die. The Ancient Egyptians realized this as well and is symbolized in the burials of pharaohs.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

Good post, Elf. The soul does NOT normally enter the physical body until the baby takes it's first breath. Prenatal memories are from the soul hovering around the mother during gestation. The soul leaves the physical body with the body's last breath.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I thought the concept of reincarnation was that we all reincarnate repeatedly, why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

Lestweforget, there are many, many stories about past lives.

One of the best in the West is entitled "Across Time and Death: A Mother's Search for Her Past Life Children" (1993) by Jenny Cockell. Well-documented case of a British woman's remembrance of a recent Irish incarnation. She found some of her past life children (all grown up).

For most people, the memories are sealed off for good reason: remembering too much can interfere with the present incarnation. Most lives on this planet are filled with pain -- it's a mercy NOT to be able to remember all that heartache.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by zzombie

Interesting.

I always thought it was interesting that Mary didn't recognize Jesus after He was resurrected.

John 20:15-16

15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener , saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

The Bible has a lot of verses that, to me, hint toward reincarnation but on the other hand it says men are appointed once to die and then the judgment. But I could even fit reincarnation into that if I wanted.

Heb 9:26-27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I'm still on the fence and it doesn't matter to me either way. Some people I've talked to don't want to come back to this earth. If reincarnation does exist, I wonder if we have a choice to come back.

I don't think reincarnation undermines Christianity. But there are probably some Christians that disagree with me on this.

Peace

FearNoEvil, there were early sects of Christianity that DID believe in reincarnation. They were wiped out as heretical. The knowledge of reincarnation went underground in the West. And the New Testament was "sanitized" at the Council of Nicea, where the Roman Empire co-opted Christianity for their own political purposes.

Reincarnation re-surfaced in France & Spain with the Cathars. The Pope ordered the Albigensian Crusade to EXTERMINATE the Cathars for heresy.
Maybe 125,000 died in the "cleansing."

Check out Gnostic Christianity.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
I heard it can be like a flaw in the clearing mechanism of reincarnation.. Sometimes people can remember fragments of their past lives. I've also heard that certain mortal wounds or serious damage to the body can sometimes translate into a birth scar or other artifacts onto your next life.

After death it is much like waking up from a dream.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember what I was supposed to do."

You must forget your "mission" for were there no potentials for misunderstanding there would not be experience. Nobody chose this life for you, you did. And when it's over it is only but a chapter in an endless book.

Thanks 11118, for reminding me of something. When I was five (5) years old, I kept having this annoying feeling that I had forgotten something crucial to this life. As a five-year old I remembered clearly being with my teacher just before I incarnated this time and he told me, "Above all, do NOT forget...." And I could NOT remember what it was that I wasn't supposed to forget.

It's kind of re-assuring that I'm NOT supposed to remember what my mission here is in this incarnation. Although I've been given clues (my probable mission here would NOT interest anyone else though).

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by marieisme64

As a Christian you are entitled to that option. Just keep in mind that there are religions much older, with Hinduism being nearly 2000 years older, that don't share that viewpoint.

xEphon, Hinduism is MORE than 2,000 years older than Christianity.

See "The Celestial Key to the Vedas: Discovering the Origin of the World's Oldest Civilization" by B.G Sidharth, astronomer & Director of B.M. Birla's Science Center.

The Rig Veda is at least 12,000 years old. Actually his work points to astronomical phenomena that places events in the Rig Veda to be around 10,500 B.C. A curious date that comes up again & again in crypto-archeology. This is the same date Robert Bauval found for the astronomical phenomena around the Pyramids of Gaza.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok how do we know these memories do not come from a familiar spirit that inhabited a person of that date.

For instance.
Act 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
Act 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Act 16:19 And when her masters saw that the hope.

Considering this I would not be totally convinced about reincarnation unless they could prove other wise. As a personal testimony my father when drunk would go into this state where his personality would change and he would talk about being a hit man for the mafia but he would also talk about how much he hated God. We prayed for him and God let us know to wait and pray and that he would be ok. My mom saw the familiar spirit once out of the corner of her eye once almost a mental image and it looked like a gargoyle on his shoulder. That was our first hint as to what it was before we knew to pray against it. One day I was led by the spirit to get up and walk to my parents right as an argument stared up. My father seemed baffled as my mom suddenly started choking. I was led by the spirit to touch her throat and speak in tongues and what ever was choking her immediately left. She was shaken and said her breathing tube closed and she couldn't breathe. I put 1 and 1 together about the spirit she saw on his shoulder and figured out what happened. After that my Dad came back to God and stopped his heavy drinking and never hand any more incidents with that spirit in particular. He also stopped his vehement hate for God.

My point is that spirit had memories of being a hit man in the mafia and I know my father never was... There for I am unconvinced that this reincarnation isn't the bodies spirit abode being inhabited by more than one spirit.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
Not sure if this will work? but here is the link to my member profile and than there is a tab for picture gallery. I have uploaded an album in there.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Nkinga]

Nkinga, I'm not sure why this upsets you so much -- that you would vomit?

It's not unusual for a soul to incarnate within a particular family. The previous body was defective. You made the right decision. When a new, healthier body presented itself, she entered.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

while i don't doubt reincarnation, i'm siding with you. this, for all intents and purposes, is another freaking balloon boy scandal/stunt. and it really peves me off.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by forevereternal
Ok how do we know these memories do not come from a familiar spirit that inhabited a person of that date.

For instance.
Act 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
Act 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Act 16:19 And when her masters saw that the hope.

Considering this I would not be totally convinced about reincarnation unless they could prove other wise. As a personal testimony my father when drunk would go into this state where his personality would change and he would talk about being a hit man for the mafia but he would also talk about how much he hated God. We prayed for him and God let us know to wait and pray and that he would be ok. My mom saw the familiar spirit once out of the corner of her eye once almost a mental image and it looked like a gargoyle on his shoulder. That was our first hint as to what it was before we knew to pray against it. One day I was led by the spirit to get up and walk to my parents right as an argument stared up. My father seemed baffled as my mom suddenly started choking. I was led by the spirit to touch her throat and speak in tongues and what ever was choking her immediately left. She was shaken and said her breathing tube closed and she couldn't breathe. I put 1 and 1 together about the spirit she saw on his shoulder and figured out what happened. After that my Dad came back to God and stopped his heavy drinking and never hand any more incidents with that spirit in particular. He also stopped his vehement hate for God.

My point is that spirit had memories of being a hit man in the mafia and I know my father never was... There for I am unconvinced that this reincarnation isn't the bodies spirit abode being inhabited by more than one spirit.

ForeverEternal,

Reincarnation and spirit possession are NOT mutually exclusive. I believe in reincarnation because I came into this incarnation with memories of previous lives (none were glamorous -- no one important or famous).

I also believe in spirit possession and angels & demons -- even though this is NOT a fashionable stance among most New Agers. Angels & demons are entities on other dimensions.

I also believe in ghosts. Some souls get trapped on the Earth plane.

Possession can be real. It does NOT negate reincarnation.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hmm I suppose in Revelations there is an interesting incident on Jesus return where King David Rules with Jesus for 1000 years in a resurrection body I would suspect that can exist in another dimension or is extra-dimensional. In fact Jesus said that he came to make us Son's of God and the Sons of God were angels but about 1/3 of them left heaven. And Jesus was found saying that in heaven there won't be marriage that we will be like the Angels... So this indicates we will have new bodies and we would have to because you cant exist in a different dimension with out a body capable of doing so. But as for returning to an earthly body I am still unconvinced.

Yes you are correct these spirits are extra-dimensional entities as are angels and God. God being well at the point of convergence of space time (ForeverSpaceEternalTime) Hence his omni presence and future knowledge where there are many possibilities but eventually we make a choice and there is one future hence prophecy. Similar to quantum mechanics where something exists in multiple states simultaneously but when interacted with collapses to a single state.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's interesting he doesn't claim reincarnation is 100% real rather, he says it 'can' happen.
I wonder if he phrased it like that because he's not sure it happens or, if he's saying we have a choice to come back.

Another thing that's interesting; of the handful of stories like this one, the person recalling a past life tends to be male.

Nice story!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have taken to heart comments along these lines by Linda Goodman.
Only when souls can forgive and forego the imposing of karma on others will human misery be eliminated.
Some people have wronged me - hugely. Yet as far as I am concerned there will be no karmic 'punishment'.
Maybe of course I deserved it. One day I will know.
But I refuse to condone any karmic repercussions for those wrongs, I want none.
Stop the wheel by refusing to play the karmic game.
I cannot see the point in demanding retribution and yet another round of suffering for wrongs long gone and even forgotten.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont believe in reincarnation, it just doesnt make sense to me. I believe the memories you think are from a past life are from when you were someones guardian angel and therefore you were rigth there with them most of the time. Or many people believe that you carry the memories of your ancestors in your DNA and some people have accessed those memories but dont quite understand how they got them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Once i replied to someone who believed in reincarnation: well if i had the face you have, i'd like to have a second chance too !

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm no Edgar Cayce or Elvis Pressley or Jim Morrison reborn-again, but reincarnation is a reality IMHO. It's a fact that Western culture has always been terrified of exploring. It's even in the bible, people being reborn I mean. I don't see how people can ignore it...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by forevereternal

All the research Dr. Stevenson did was with children. So you would have to believe all these thousands of children were demon possesed. That goes against the scriptures where innocent children are the Kingdom of God:

"Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them;
for of such is the kingdom of heaven.""
Matthew 19:13-14

"But when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that He did, and the children crying out in the temple and saying,"Hosanna to the Son of David!" they were indignant and said to Him, "Do you hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise'?""

"Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
Matthew 21:15-16

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be reincarnated if it destroys the memory of who I once was. I have no memories of "past lives". Now, if I chose to forget those memories of my own free will, then that is entirely different. That is acceptable. To lose all memory or knowledge of oneself is equal unto death. And unless I choose that death, then it is unacceptable. One day I will embrace my death on this earth, and I will be a tired old age. Hopefully at least 100 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I wouldn't want to be reincarnated if it destroys the memory of who I once was. I have no memories of "past lives". Now, if I chose to forget those memories of my own free will, then that is entirely different. That is acceptable. To lose all memory or knowledge of oneself is equal unto death. And unless I choose that death, then it is unacceptable. One day I will embrace my death on this earth, and I will be a tired old age. Hopefully at least 100 years.

You did choose and you don't remember because you chose not to remember

Sorry I couldn't resist but there is truth to that. All your past life memories are not lost. And you can recover some of them through regression. Some of them you won't want to recover and the soul doesn't allow right now because you would be mired in guilt and waste this life stifled in guilt and not learn or progress where you need to in the current life. One day you will have total recall of all your lives.

You would probably benefit from some regression though.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astroved

One of the best in the West is entitled "Across Time and Death: A Mother's Search for Her Past Life Children" (1993) by Jenny Cockell. Well-documented case of a British woman's remembrance of a recent Irish incarnation. She found some of her past life children (all grown up).

Thanks Astroloved, I remember seeing this story in video a few years ago, but could not find the original video. Here is another video on the Jenny Cockell case.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Astroved

Its because obviously all of us handle things a bit differently, The thought that a child I gave birth to may be that of my niece who died.....was a bit more than just happiness, it was happiness, terror, fear, shock certainly, as well as the fact that I had been suspecting it, but chalked it up to imaginations, wishes, maybe even slight paranoia......all of that while never even sharing my suspicions because my family does not share the same beliefs as me...my husband yes believes in God and an afterlife...but thinks I'm crazy when I speak of Earth's magnetic field and solar flares (and yes, I realize that those two things fully exist and do actually interfere with satellites on our planet, that even Nasa states it...but he is ignorant when it comes to even those simple things) and hes an intelligent man. My mother, yes, believes in Ghosts, and psychics and fortune tellers and God and Jesus, etc..but I tell her I had a vision of Manasseh that led me to finding Moses in the 18th dynasty of Egypt when I was begging God to show me what I was missing with Egypt studies and I'm a nut (even though she believes in the bible) or if I bring up any other other worldly ideas or talks. She can bring them up and she's gifted...I bring them up..I'm crazy and come on this site to much. So..when my 2 year old child who I had suspected of being my niece shouted out "my bed, you found my bed" Yes..I threw up. I still make myself feel better by telling myself, "she must have seen one in babies r us and wanted one for her dolls" but I really really don't think thats the case. Can't be ruled out to be sure, however, she is a very very particular little girl who knows exactly what she wants and if she had seen one while shopping at Babies r us, she would have made it very clear that it was what she wanted..she never did..in fact..she never paid any attention to the one baby doll she has until we brought that bed home. and now? she will not under any circumstances let us get rid of it...nor the blanket. But I'm alone in this thinking, in my suspicions..and if I were to speak of them..I would be a nutcase in my family, not to mention that you have to understand what exactly this would do to my brother. His daughter was not conceived in good circumstances..they were poor, almost living on the street, the mother had a real full medical mental health problem, my brother himself was still a child (18 going on 19) they were doing drugs she went into preterm labor 5 times and the doctors stopped it 5 times, even though they were only suppose to do so 3 times because its dangerous for the baby with the drugs they use to stop the labor, when she was born, they were living in a cabin...but not a regular cabin..it was one of those ones you use for camping, when roughing it..one room, no electricity, nothing to cook with. And she was no kind of mother, she already was neglectful of the son she already had. They seperated 2 days after the funeral. He has always blamed himself for Madison's death due to the drugs he and the mother were on. So, If I were to even come forth and state what I think..we would be confronted with the fact that God took her and than placed her with me...not him. So, even if Reincarnation is real, even if I were to believe it..I can never ever say it. I have to hold that in on my own. So yes..I threw up. Wouldn't be a big deal? maybe not to some...but to me? to think that a baby was taken from this world and then I was chosen instead to bring her back into it? It really drives home just then what parenthood is, and that makes a much much bigger responsibility than I ever ever fully thought. I'm happy now, and I feel it made me a better mom for it, but admit it..its a bit creepy.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join