Reincarnation Proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My mum is a cemetary buff. I am as well. But my mum and I were walking through a cemetary in PA. I was 3 at the time. All of a sudden I stopped at a headstone and said: I knew him. He was shot. My mum looked at the stone and it was a soldier killed in one of the WW. She said she got goosebumps. I wasn't old enough to read, or remember......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowlord
I have seen this video some time back being skeptic about god, evil and other supernatural theories recently i have seen many accounts of such incidences locally and i am fearing whether this gonna change my long time percepton of skepticism about god and other things....

guys is there any scientific explanation for this? when we die will our thoughts too die or will it still stay in some form which we yet not discovered?
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It is these questions which solidify, in my mind, the human need to have faith in something greater. I like to think of it like this:

God created the universe billions of years ago, universe evolved and life sprang from the ordered chaos, we and other sentient beings sprang forth in the universe to post on a board asking why it all happened... And I came to one conclusion. We are the universe experiencing itself, and where the information of our experience as living being goes is what we call God.

Or there is nothing. Either way, seems pretty peaceful and orderly to me. Certainly a theory worth my faith.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Can anyone with Reason find a reason why a Creator would allow an inaccurate and incomplete human 'label' to be placed on what the Creator Is?

"All roads lead to Rome".
Does not the same logic apply to the Creator.
Should this be a question? or should it end with a period, just not your own.

I find it humorous one would attempt to place a label on a Creator's creation.
Seems futile as well by the very fact that reality itself is changing, forming a new reality from your very moment, your very action.

The sum of humanity's collective actions= the sum of humanity's' reality.
If it makes sense, it is because it Is.

To Love is to Understand.
To Understand is to Love.
~Love~ yourself, only then may your neighbor oblige Your Creation as your Own 'work of Art'.

~Love~
.....before dishonor unto yourself, your neighbor, as Well as the Source Code to your Creation; your Beeing.

To be 'touched' by an Angel with an Angle.
^Image^
>Imagein

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My problem with 'proof' of reincarnation is that it's usually soley based upon a person with 'memories' of this past life. And astonishingly so some times! However, with modern understanding(s) of exactly what memories are, how the brain works electronicly, it just befuddles me to think that these so called 'past lives' or 'reincarnation' claims are simply based in whole on the notion that to somehow assume someone elses memories is equatable to reincarnation.

I'm no scientist, but I could probablly formulate a few theories on how this could be possible, using worldly logical means(albiet far fetched), but would still be much more probable(and relevent) than assuming that a soul has been reincarnated in to another new body with residual memories in tact.

And mind you, I'm not saying reincarnation is not possible, but I fail to see how 'preceived' residual memories in one persons concious are proof positive of reincarnation.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by HomeBrew]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is huge cross cultural and historic proof of reincarnation.

The original christians taught it but it was changed after council of Nicea.

Some people, not ordinary untrained beings like ourselves, to varying degrees of control and clarity still can experience and see there and others previous lives, it is not usually talked about however some do below to share this knowledge:

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Keep pondering as it would seem you are getting ever closer to piercing the forgetting process.

I ask all of you to truly ponder what it is to exist; can you remember not existing?

Why is there that deep feeling of pursuing something greater, those deep feelings of something - something that you were supposed to doing, this pondering revolving around the question why?

Have you ever been dreaming and suddenly, wake-up to only realize that this dream that seemed was completely and comprehensibly real beyond all doubt was just that a dream over time the dream dissipates (in most cases) and you forget you ever had that dream. Ponder this.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ah, one more thing.
A favorite of 'mine'.....

Did you seA the Bond?
Are you to 'Save A Prayer', till tomorrow.....

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
All life is one life.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Amazing story!

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, something I saw a while back about a young boy who belived he was reincarnated from a previous life on the remote Scottish island of Barra. He was able to describe in detail notable & unique locations on the island without having ever been there!

Here's the youtube video (part 1)

EDIT: just seen it was posted on the first page

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Fazza!]

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Fazza!]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

that makes no sense..if your religous (christian for example) and you read the bible and believe in it like you believe in god. you wouldnt say there was no hell because the bible speaks of the devil and gods judgement etc etc.

are you saying your religous but you chose to ignore the scary negative parts of the bible and just chose to follow the nice bits? why would you read the book and then believe in god....but not in the devil or hell?

another good reason why religion is BS

I do not believe in the bible or organized religions. I am spiritual, not religious and believe in a god that loves everyone unconditionally...even atheists.

My beliefs are backed up by friends and others who've had NDE's.

That said I'm not condemning or judging your beliefs. You are free to choose your beliefs as you wish.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

I completely disagree on all fronts. What's the point of learning through experience when you never remember the experience you were to learn from in the first place?

While you may not remember consciously you still remember subconsciously. The personality you are now is only a fragment of the whole you so to speak. We all have traits we are born with. I am sure you do. You might have an aversion to certain things that are wrong. Think about what traits you have that deals with morals that you have always had and were not necessarily taught? These are from experiences you have had in past lives. For instance may folks could never commit suicide no matter how bad things got. It's because they did did it already in a couple of past lives and learned it did not solve their problems and hindered their progress. And their soul sent them right back into simialr circumstances. So they resolved between lives they would never do it again in their future incarnations..

Reincarnation IS punishment. Your job on this earth is to free yourself from the bonds of Karma that've been arbitrarily thrust upon you.

Karma is not arbitrary it comes from choices you made. If you steal from someone and end up in jail for it that is not arbitrary that is cause and effect or karma. Karma works this way if you harm others justice demands you pay for your crimes. It is cause and effect, if you initiate a cause and the effect harms someone then karma sees to it that justice is served eventually. You can be free of Karma when you learn not to harm others.

The fact that you are even born on this Earth in the first place - regardless of aspect - is punishment for not getting it right the time prior.

Only if you choose to look at it that way. Sometimes it is punishment for past deeds and sometimes is is rest, and sometimes it is progress. If you wish to reach a point in your eternal evolution were we all can live in peace and harmony and experience wonders unthinkable in our present state then this is part of the process.. No one is forced to progress. You can refuse, but then what? Who wants to be stuck at their current point of evolution?

The only way to know whether or not you've "Done It Right" is when your soul finally transcends Karma - meaning - you win when you stop coming back to Earth for more "lessons."

That is correct but it is by choice and eventually the last weary traveler will come home so to speak.

It is when you finally break the Karmic Bonds that you transcend - and mortal vessels are no longer necessary.

Ok but we are not there yet. In order to transcend we must learn how and we do that through experience. Do you think those who have transcended want a bunch of kindergärtners who haven't learned how to live in peace and harmony and handle the energies in the higher realms coming and messing it up? Just as you do not let your child in your machine shop where they do not understand the tools they would be handling we are not allowed until we mature and can handle it.

Therefore, my next life will be determined by my conduct in this one, so, come next life - what from this life will I be taking to that new life to learn or grow from, hrm?

How can we apply what we've learned from past experiences to new ones if we can not remember what it is we've experienced?.

Sorta like failing a math quiz every day because you suck at math. Instead of being allowed a tutor to help you pass the first time with flying colors, you're left to languish with the consequences of merely being a human being.

You are looking at it in terms of this plane of existence only. You do have a tutor it is your soul and it retains all your experiences from every life and this is where you get impressions to head on certain paths and not on others and to do or not do certain things, it leads you to where you need experience and away from pitfalls from lessons already learned. If you put your attention on it and meditate and seek you will get a more solid connection with your soul and get more direct instruction but it has to be your choice and you have to persevere to get that contact. In the mean time it communicates to you the only way it can get through and that is through impressions, and sometimes dream fragments etc. until you choose to pay attention to it no matter what. Not an easy task and that is why it takes people many lives to get it right. People are more interested in instant self gratification then exploring the kingdom of god within so to speak. The Soul communicates through symbols and principles..

The soul is is the driving force behind your life. Ask yourself what drives you to continue living and asking these kinds of questions? What leads you into all the circumstances you find yourself in? Ever keep trying to avoid certain circumstances yet keep finding yourself in them over and over? This is the soul telling you that you have something to learn there. The sooner you deal with it the sooner you can move on.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The memories are, IMO, demonic possession.
Demons have been around a long time, and would remember intricate details and languages, etc.
The purpose of the demonic possession in reincarnation is to get you to not believe in Jesus Christ as God, the Bible, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The memories are, IMO, demonic possession.
Demons have been around a long time, and would remember intricate details and languages, etc.
The purpose of the demonic possession in reincarnation is to get you to not believe in Jesus Christ as God, the Bible, etc.

Believing in reincarnation is not mutually exclusive with believing in Christ. And there are to many documented cases that are obviously not demon possession for it to be anything other then true. reluctant-messenger.com...

It is also taught in the bible for those willing to seek: www.freeread.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Thousands of cases of documented proof where the past life memories of children who could not have known any other way were researched and found to be accurate by living relatives and circumstances etc. reluctant-messenger.com...

Probably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really like this thread, I've been on the fence for awhile now about where I'm going to be in the next few years and I'd be lying if I didn't say it has kept me up at night on more than one occasion. Stories like these give a little tangibility to the idea that it's not done and over with once you close your eyes for the final time.

Also to add, child prodigies - maybe an explanation as to why some children can take to an instrument as if they had been playing for a lifetime, instead of only a handful of years?

- Fry

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I totally believe the parents instantly thought up all those questions to ask him the first time this kid had a dream like this. Obvious lies are obvious.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
There is no reincarnation, sorry.

On the day of Judgment, the soul is united with our body and if there was reincarnation, which earthly body would our one soul be united with?

Reincarnation is a falsehood and one of Satan's Tools. There are many reasons for this teaching, but you won't take my word for it, so please do your own research while praying and connected to God.

Lol. Please tell me this was sarcasm

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

wow

thanks for posting that here
it will do a lot of good, i'm sure of it

for me, reincarnation is also fact - but i don't talk about it because i know everyone has to come to understanding, of everything, on their own, without any tinge of proselytism.

this video is hopefully is just a hint of things to come...the waking world is starting to make some noise!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

is it maybe Joseph Myers?
reincarnation2002.com

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

Children ask questions and learn exponentially with full chakra (for lack of a better 'word').
It's a magical time of exploration and wonder.

Adults often seek confirmation of that which they assume they know.
In affect, they grow slow and sometimes they grow more ignorant by the day.

To see the world from a child's eyes is to see the world anew.
Children instinctively and intuitively look for (tune into) and receive +Signals- of which are all around them. They pay 'active' attention to the details.

In time, most adults lose this ability and fall into the 'matrix' of conformity and become followers or rather 'subjects' of a society, subject to the whims and folly of their ___.
Feel Free to fill in that blank. Only Ucan.

Most become the creation of another.....than their own.
We all reap what we sow from Angels/ETs to humans to animals on down that chain of creation. We all reap what we sow.

When One Sows the Seeds of Love, Compassion and Courage, is it not symbiotic with all other life? Positive Energy benefits all life. Every living thing can sense your frequency in one form or another.
Everything Is truely connected.
I Do Know this to be True!
It works, because it IS.
A basic proverb, though you 'know' it to be true.
Yes.....you do.
Most have not 'acknowledged' what they know to be true.
A Gift must be acknowledged before it may be opened.

I have been blessed with a wonderful, intelligent, healthy and beautiful child who finds the world interesting, fascinating and seeks to explore the world around her. She looks forward to tomorrow. So do I though I'll let her be her own interpreter as my Father had done for me. If she has a question, I'll answer it to the best of my abilities, though I'd much rather watch the magic unfold on it's own. Beautiful experience. I suppose this is how a Creator finds indelible joy. To watch a creation, CrEAte, as only it could if it would.

I find it interesting how determined she is.
How No, is a hard word to accept.
How she is lead by 'her' index finger seeking labels for easy identification.
How Love itself is karmic.
She knows a great deal for 15 months.
Absolutely amazing child!
A Gift from the Creator.
Loved by all who know her.
Her Nature is to 'give' to others rather than take.
I find that absolutely precious.
Innocence Must be protected.
It will when it's value is 'acknowledged', understood, and practiced among neighbors.

If you tell a child how to perceive their environment, you may be missing a vital message the child had for U.

My only hope for my child, as for her development, is for her to be free to explore the world around her, free from vice and fear from.....

To do no (and know) harm unto the life and path of another.
Have a Green day!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join