It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I'd rather avoid turning this into a religious debate, but based on NDE's it doesn't matter to GOD if we believe in him or deny his existence. In the end...we're all loved unconditionally by the creator, there is no hell, no judgment day where we're judged by others... we judge ourselves in light of full knowledge.

Earth is just a school.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by zzombie]

that makes no sense..if your religous (christian for example) and you read the bible and believe in it like you believe in god. you wouldnt say there was no hell because the bible speaks of the devil and gods judgement etc etc.

are you saying your religous but you chose to ignore the scary negative parts of the bible and just chose to follow the nice bits? why would you read the book and then believe in god....but not in the devil or hell?

another good reason why religion is BS

atheist FTW xxx peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"The Fourth force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that The Great Spirit had imagined. At the very beginning, The Great Spirit imagined experiencing feelings through a special creature. Thus Man was created. It inserted thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit in the human body.

A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons. These electrons have a life span of approximately ten billion, trillion of your earth years. They were created at the moment of creation. Your Astral body contains them and, when you die some of them are 'recycled', nineteen percent rejoin the electrons of the Universe until required by Nature to form a new body or a new tree or animal, and the eighty one percent rejoin your Higher Self.

I intend helping you to understand. An Astral body is not quite what you would call a pure spirit. On Earth, there is a belief that the spirit is made of nothing. This is false. The Astral body is composed of billions of electrons, exactly marrying your physical shape. Each of these electrons has a memory. We'll say 100 'gigabytes' each. And each one those billions of electrons is capable of retaining as much information as is contained in every single book that fill all the shelves of an average town library.

Since your fellow earthlings like proof, let them consider this: there are people on Earth who are very sincere and who claim to have seen ghosts, and I dont refer to charlatans.

What they have seen is actually the nineteen percent of electrons that dont comprise the Astral body. These electrons detach themselves from the physical body three days after its death. Indeed, as a result of certain effects of static electricity, these electrons can be seen having the same form as the physical body. Sometimes, before being re-utilized by Nature, they are vacant, but they, too, have memories and return to haunt places they knew - places they loved or hated.

These electrons that comprise what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a Higher self, which is sometimes called "Overself". The Higher Self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the persons Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher Self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity. The central entity, means that each of you shares a Higher Self with 8 other people on Earth.

Further, the Higher Self is a ninth part of a superior Higher Self which, in turn, is a ninth part of a more superior Higher Self. The process continues as far back as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by The Great Spirit.

You must not think that the Higher Self of the first category is insignificant in comparison with the others. It functions at a lower level, but is nevertheless extremely powerful and important. It is capable of curing illness and even resuscitating the dead.What is known on Earth as Spiritual Healing, can be achieved with the help of the Higher Self of the healer, without the patient even being present. However, providing the patient gives permission, the competent healer can assist the patient from anywhere in the world. This is not an exchange of energy but exchange of information at the level of Higher Selves.

There are many instances of people, declared clinically dead, who are brought back to life in the hands of doctors who had abandoned all hope for them. What generally happens in these cases, is that the persons Astral body meets with the Higher Self. This portion of the Higher Self has left the physical body during the period of death. It perceives its physical body below, and the doctors trying to resuscitate it; it can also perceive loved ones who mourn for it. In his present state, the Astral body, the person will feel perfectly well - even blissful. Usually he abandons his physical body, frequently the source of much suffering, to find himself catapulted down a psychic canal, at the end of which is a wondrous light and beyond, a state of bliss.

If before passing through this canal into the blissful light which is his Higher Self he has the least will not to die - not on his own account but for the sake of those who need him, young children for example, he will ask to return. In certain cases it will be permitted.You are in constant communication with your Higher Self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher Self. Have you ever questioned why, that of the billions of individuals on a planet like yours, there are no two fingerprints the same, not even any set of 'twins': and why, what we call the crystalline of the blood, is just as unique among individuals as the fingerprint?

The plane in question crashes thirty minutes later, leaving no survivors. Another person, an old and rheumatic woman and barely able to walk, starts to cross a street. There is a loud horn blast and a screeching of tires, but this person is miraculously able to leap to safety.

How is this explained? It was not yet her time to die and so her Higher Self intervened. In one hundredth of a second the Higher Self triggered a reaction in her adrenaline glands which, for a few seconds, provided enough strength to her muscles to enable her to execute the leap which saved her life. Adrenaline released into the blood can make it possible to flee from imminent danger, or to defeat the unbeatable through anger or fear. In too strong a dose, however, adrenaline becomes a lethal poison.
It isnt only the cerebral canal which is able to conduct messages between the Higher Self and the Astral body. Another channel exists sometimes in dreams - or, I should even say, in sleep. At certain times during sleep, your Higher Self is able to call your Astral body to itself and, either communicate instructions or ideas, or to regenerate it in some way, replenishing its spiritual strength or enlightening it in regard to solutions to important problems. For this reason, it is essential your sleep is undisturbed by intrusive noise or by nightmares resulting from harmful impressions received during the day. You will better understand the importance of your old French saying: Night brings counsel." Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My favorite story is of Professor Jon Lorber and the Boy with No Brain. Professor Jon Lorber used to walk up and down the hallways of Sheffield University in London, England where he was the main professor of anatomy. His specialty was the anatomy of the skull.

As the students would walk to class he would gather some that he wanted to join his study that had irregular malformed heads... sometimes only he would notice but he was the expert.

He would ask them to join his study and offer a couple dollars of beer money, or whatever they wanted to spend the money on. The first part was an IQ test.

The subject scores a 137 on his IQ test, average is about 120 and genius is at about 150-160+. The second part of the study was a cat scan. The cat scan revealed that the subject had 99.9 percent cerebral spinal fluid in his head. .001 mm of brain tissue. Less than a hair of brain matter. I wanted to KNOW how this was possible. I wanted answers and my search led me to the above book.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

another good reason why religion is BS

Would this be an equivalent statement?... another good reason why belief is BS

I think it is.

Do you have beliefs?

ETA - Religion (from Latin religio, "reverence for the gods", "piety", possibly related to religare, "to bind"[1]) is the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or more in general a set of beliefs explaining the existence of and giving meaning to the universe, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. Wikipedia

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Great stuff and one of the more interesting posts in a while. Thought provoking and worthy of the home page.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the pages yet, only the first one, but I have to say this. Socrates often spoke about how nothing could ever be "learned" only "remembered." I think of that often when I watch my kids grow. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. It is awe inspiring to watch them "remember" things.

My son's first word was "bike." It happened in a Target Store, he had never seen a bike before, and he began to throw a fit as we passed the aisle with bikes. It took us a little while to figure out what he wanted, but when we got him near the bike he started chanting, "biiiikeee, bike, biiiiikkkkkkeeeee." My wife and I were amazed and we had no explanation, but we took special care to take him by the bikes as often as possible. He started riding one as soon as his legs would reach and the training wheels came off before his 4th birthday.

There are many other episodes like that with both of our boys. For instance the strips on the side of the road that make that noise if you drift onto the shoulder. The other day my son asked what that was, and I told him it was just the road, and he said, "No dada, I think those are those sleepy thingies, I think you no suppose to drive on those, cuz you might be asleep." How the hell did he know that?

Reincarnation?
I'm a believer.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

S&F!
I think there was a thread of this same case/ somewhere here... but anyway

I totally believe in reincarnation.. had done some regressions myself..

And I think its not that hard to understand we are energy- so when we die- it-s not ultimate death/ just a change of phase..transformation of the self.
The essence- remains the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well - we'll see. I'm just going to toss in one more theory. Could this be a government plant - and are they going to start their holographic nonsense this weekend? I mean, there hasn't been a new drama (false flag) for a few days...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by snowlord

Apart from the 'spiritual' explanation, the only other plausible one is fraud.

The family coached the kid, and they are out to cash in...as people tend to do.

Nice book plug at the end...fancy buying a copy anyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no reincarnation, sorry.

On the day of Judgment, the soul is united with our body and if there was reincarnation, which earthly body would our one soul be united with?

Reincarnation is a falsehood and one of Satan's Tools. There are many reasons for this teaching, but you won't take my word for it, so please do your own research while praying and connected to God.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
But are there known cases of people remembering more then 1 incarnation? I've seen and read a couple of cases but the ones I know about deal with a person having lived 1 time before supossedly... What would be the explanation for them not remembering anything prior? I mean if this whole reincarnation thing is true then shouldn't it have been going on for century's upon century's? take into account that humans live up to about 80 (to be safe) humans have been around like 20000 years lets say? that means we've lived awfully long... and "some people" remember 1 lifetime besides their current one... thats a pretty darn big gap there

It's all part of the process, allegedly. Everytime we die there's an attempt to strip us of all memory and identity before the next life. This idea is present in everything from greek ideas of the afterlife, to egyptian, to buddhist, and it usually works, but not always.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

You know I just read this story in a book yesterday. The book is titled "The Akashic Record" written by Dr. Synthia Andrews, ND and Colin Andrews. The authors talk about past lives and reincarnation. They give 3 specific samples given: Dr. Ian Stevenson, Shanti Devi, and James Leininger (video you just linked).

Those other 2 individuals I mentioned should provide good research material if anyone is interested in the concept.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DSeal]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marieisme64

The Dalai Lama of Tibet, which is the equivalent to their Pope, is actually selected by the use of reincarnation evidence.

The previous Lama's favourite items are mixed with other items not belonging to the Lama.
These items are presented to a Baby who has exhibited unusually high intellectual behaviour as in speaking in different local dialects of local Tibetan languages etc. at a very early age.

The Child is brought to the Lamasery at Lhasa and subjected to tests.
If the Child selects an item previously having belonged to the former Lama, then the Child is deemed the successor to the position as Dalai Lama.

An Interesting segue and my own reincarnation story.

My Wife competes with high performance pedigree Welsh Terriers in what is called Dog Agility.
This where Dogs are timed to run a course of obstacles under the clock.
The fastest Dog wins.

We had had the misfortune of one of our dogs, an up and coming star competitor succumb to Pancreatic Cancer.

My wife and I are very spiritual and we believed that this soul would return to us. Because we are so good to our canine friends in providing lots of love and good physical challenges which the dogs, being working animals by breed, really love.

Low and behold 2 years later, after our mourning we acquired another female terrier pup from our favourite breeder.

She was a tiny thing, the runt of the litter. But what is funny is that she now outruns ALL other dogs, Big and Small, regardless of their size !!

What was really revealing, and similar to the story here about the kid, is that this puppy exhibited very excited behaviour upon first seeing the agility equipment in our backyard !

She also excelled with learning each obstacle, almost as if she had done it before !

This Dog ALSO chose one of our previous Dog's favourite toys that we had washed and saved and actually keeps it in her current bed with her.

So I do believe that there is something to all of this.

Now back to this original story.

I have always had an affinity for aircraft. I too feel that I was in the war and died as a result of it. No definitive proof, just due to my feelings towards the military and aircraft, especially older propeller aircraft.
After college I took flying lessons to earn my basic pilots license.

The Kid in this story knew at a very young age, specific details pertaining to the airplane itself. The naval WWII plane, the Corsair which are no longer made.
He knew Specific details about pilotry and procedures that most layman wouldn't understand except for a trained Pilot.

I also doubt that his parents, not being Pilots themselves would be able to teach a child this complex knowledge to a child whom hadn't even yet entered Kindergarten.

So all in all I do feel that there is something to this. The Buddhists say that we all have a mission in life when we are born and if we die prematurely then we are born again in a new body to complete those tasks.

It makes alot of sense to me for our Dog is on her way to completing her Master's Agility Title, the highest level of Achievement almost as if she picked up exactly where she left off !

Here's a picture of her with her new Body in Action !!
Look at her go through that jump without touching either side !!!
She is doing this at full speed btw.

I am a believer ....now.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One possible explanation of people remembering 'past lives' is that they are accessing part of the akashic records. Wikipedia has an explanation of the 'akashic records'. This brings up the question of what is causing them to access the akashic records (foul play, or mischief?). Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There have been many cases like this, and many cases of outer body/life after death experiences,

I don't believe this world is ready to give up all its secrets yet nore that science is anywhere near to cracking this one, but we do have some proof that some form of energy escapes your body shortly after death, i think there have been a few scientific experiments on this, the soul/energy moves on. i really can't remember the name of the program/docu tho

Theres no way we can prove this not today with our tech, doesn't mean we cannot believe in it for comfort tho, as far back as writen word we have all in someway or another deep down inside always none our souls simple move on to the next life. look at all the acient monuments all connected with passing on to the next life or a spiritual site in some way or form evident in all culture & civilizations without the contact of todays day & age, i find that quite odd, it seems to be like a belief we are all born with just as a computer comes with an OS.

Nice vid: Star & Flag

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If energy itself is not 're-created', but rather, changes Form, why would one have difficulty applying the concept to 'a' soul/spirit?

When one peers deep into the "I" of another while alive, do you not see unspoken meaning, perhaps other 'worlds' altogether?
When one looks into the 'eye' of the deceased, nothing.

Why does anyone hold anything as self-evident in the first place?
Without it, there is no first principle for the next.
There would be no progress, no enlightenment.

Most are instructed to learn from that which can be measured in the physical, material world.

Now you know you have energy though in an instant one (or another) can glow as a beacon or .....glimmer as a candle unto a cold winters night.
Why? How? To what end?
Good questions have Good answers.

When One touches another, with good intentions, do you not 'feel' the rush of energy, harnessed from 'your' atmosphere (found within And frOm without)?

This is a difficult topic to explain in words.
I suppose this is why the ancients relied on symbols which not only spoke in hieroglyph
form, but included multiple sensory as well, providing One with more meaning as per the message implied.

Visually hieroglyphs are all more or less figurative: they represent real or illusional elements, sometimes stylized and simplified, but all generally perfectly recognizable in form. However, the same sign can, according to context, be interpreted in diverse ways: as a phonogram (phonetic reading), as a logogram, or as an ideogram (semagram; "determinative") (semantic reading). The determinative was not read as a phonetic constituent, but facilitated understanding by differentiating the word from its homophones.

The ancients discovered long ago, that symbols spoke volumes over the word of man. Jesus understood this, for it was known, that Jesus only wrote in the sand. Those that spoke of his revelation, spoke of Jesus, post mortem (post shell to be more accurate). Regardless, the message he spoke was true to heart and for this Reason, he was 'beloved' by all who knew him.

Jesus never had faith in the word of man, a human and deceitful language, by design; Not a good 'design' though it is Not of the Creator. "The Buck Stops Here" or there, if you say or rather Do so.

Strange conicidence, I just came from Truman's home away from home in the famous Conch Republic. Serendipity I suppose. U2?

That's my 5 sense on the matter anyhow.
Good Luck?

For mankind to have the ability to use logic, reason, to be rational, to use intellect, sapience, sentience, to 'attempt' to understand complex concepts such as synchronicity and serendipity.....are Gifts unique to Man/kind for a Reason.

To have dominion over the Earth is quite a privilege.
To be a steward, as a shephard, an honor.
.....and a Responsibility for All concerned.
You Hold This To Be Self-Evident.
Why?
Because, it IS!

If the words mentioned above were standard criteria for one's education, would they not find themselves faaaaar ahead of 'one's' game?
The game is on your perception of Truth.
Anyone who ever discovered 'a' truth whether as the outer layer or inner layer of that 'onion' (so to say), is it always from the unseen world of forms as in Plato's (allegory of the cave) which is philosophy 101 for most folks who go through the 'system'?

Perhaps, gases are not the only 'thing' the ozone layer plays as host to as a shell. What does a hermit crab do time to time?
Most truth, I have discovered, can be found by observing Nature itself, very closely. There are many parallels to your life to that of creation itself but that is what the 'River' is for. It's the best metaphor around.

Don't be afraid to look up.
Don't be afraid to ask.
Every inventor 'glowed' when they discovered anything, otherworldly. Well, it Is, other~worldly.

To seA the world around you for the first time, in a whole new way, should be the pursuit of enlightenment. Life BE-comes, exciting, extra-ordinary, because IsIs.....as it Was

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I believe in a "Christian Philosophy" But I believe there is reincarnation. It is far from a tool of the Devil, the devil is just a symbol for evil. The holy God wouldn't eternally damn he's beloved souls for small mistakes in their lives. Only pure evil people would eternally be damned for hell. You can't deal in absolutes that, that mind states is for fools. We don't live in a perfect world so you can't deal in absolutes.

Read '___': The Spirit Molecule and I guarantee your beliefs on spiritualism and reincarnation will change. There is a biology in our mind that proves that we are souls and reincarnate.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowlord
guys is there any scientific explanation for this? when we die will our thoughts too die or will it still stay in some form which we yet not discovered?

Our thoughts do not die with the death of our human bodies (or 'shells'). Our consciousness (which some may call a soul) lives on after death and is what is reincarnated into a new shell/body.

The thoughts/memories (everything from the brain before) is carried over, this is evolution. People finding these memories and regressing them is a huge step on our part to evolution all together. If everyone were to use the knowledge of the universe, which is within each of us, we'd be much more advanced and peaceful, but people are greedy and don't care about much other than themselves in this life but they will learn... for some it may take many lifetimes, other it may only take one.

I don't claim to have all the answers to every question, but I do feel as if we all do as a collective - you just need to 'tap' into it and seek what you need. If you're pure of heart you will find your answers much quicker

S&F OP, good video, although regardless if it's a fake or not, it still shows how reincarnation really works.

I don't know if I believe you reincarnate so fast however, I thought the process took much longer. And for those wondering why more people don't have the same thing happen to them, well maybe you were in a different plane of existence last time, or another universe altogether, who knows. We're here for a reason, although our path is are own, so you may have to walk it several times before you get it right.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah reincarnation is real, contrary to what stout religious types may believe.

So are a whole slew of other mysteries.

Ever wonder why we just can't seem to ever get proof of certain things like reincarnation? We can't afford to have it, or this world/plane will be useless to us. When we actually get beyond a doubt proof of say reincarnation, may as well kiss us all good bye.

Think about this for a second. Imagine this world if we ever proved that reincarnation is real? We can think of all the good to come of it, but think of all the bad and waste. What about the people who would stop caring and say, just do whatever they want because they know that they will only reincarnate.

It's the reason we usually can't recall our past incarnations. As someone has already said, this world is simply our sim world. But shhhhh! You can't let that secret out.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I have had a life-long memory of being impaled on long pointed stakes. I don't have any memory of what happened before or after, only the moment of impalement. Also, I believe that my deep fear of drowning is due to a past life event. I think that many of our fears in this life are due to events from our past lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join