Reincarnation Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Whether You're A Christian, Buddhist or Hindu This Movie Will Change Your Whole View of life as you see it.

What is it with the blanket statements all of a sudden? Has 4chan just descended into an epic trolling contest... oops, I meant ATS.

I watched the youtube and I'll agree it was definitely interesting and I'd like to see more, but not changed my whole view of life thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I saw this video some time ago. Also, it might have appeared on ATS before, but, I would have to check. Regardless, the video itself is great. I'm not sure that I would tout this as undeniable proof, but, its better information than most people give on ATS.

And, it definitely did not change my worldview...at all. But good post to the OP anyway.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 8-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Something very similar already happened. It probably happens more often but people get lost and don't remember.

As I recall, the specific documented case was a boy who is a reincarnation of his grandfather's brother or something like that. A small video documentary I watched about it was embedded in the same video as boy from Barra in Scotland.

It is much less freaky than bloodlines of some of the nobles.

If you watch all the way, many details match up with his account. He knows the place, ect.. But when they track down the family that he came from, no one can remember any details of his mother, father or the rest of the family he described. Leads me to believe it could of been a hoax..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Talk about religious implications.

Kinda blows the whole hell thing out of the water don't it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Here is an interesting article that also shows many of the teachings in the Bible that point to reincarnation: www.freeread.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
I heard it can be like a flaw in the clearing mechanism of reincarnation.. Sometimes people can remember fragments of their past lives. I've also heard that certain mortal wounds or serious damage to the body can sometimes translate into a birth scar or other artifacts onto your next life.

After death it is much like waking up from a dream.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember what I was supposed to do."

You must forget your "mission" for were there no potentials for misunderstanding there would not be experience. Nobody chose this life for you, you did. And when it's over it is only but a chapter in an endless book.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
There is a scientist who is collecting verifiable cases of reincarnated memory. He has hundreds of cases involving double blind tests. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember what his name is. I'm sure someone here must have heard of him....

Dr. Ian Stevenson's is his name and has has documented thousands of cases proving reincarnation:

Probably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.

Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

reluctant-messenger.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I must confess that I have already drawn my own personal conclusion regarding the efficacy of reincarnation (after studying Hinduism).

Reincarnation simply doesn't make any sense when it comes to "spiritual growth."

Reincarnation in my mind is exactly the same thing as punishing your child without disclosing the reason behind the punishment.

Say I have a kid who reaches for a hot stove - and say I slug him each time he reaches for the stove - but never reveal why I slugged him.

How the hell is he supposed to learn from that? Punishment is but one of many tools by which to teach. If there's no lesson taught behind the punishment being administered, it simply serves no purpose - spiritual or otherwise. The punishment simply becomes abuse and I will not abide by a belief system that condones and encourages the senseless abuse of "fresh souls," if you will. Just because you're a new kid on the block does not mean it's A-OK to pound the hell out of you simply because you haven't learned the ropes yet.

I mean, really, how is one supposed to break free of one's own Karmic Bonds if one never understands exactly what exactly it was they're being punished for? If I was reincarnated as a tree or something as punishment for being a colossal d-bag in a past life, being a tree certainly isn't going to teach me anything spiritual - and being reincarnated twice since isn't going to teach me anything about being the tree that was supposed to teach me about being a colossal d-bag in the first place - because I don't remember any of it.

So I'm gonna get punished for things I'm not even consciously aware of having done in the first place?

How does this make sense?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe all religions are aware of entities able to to perform such feats...

You should check out different exorcism reports and reports dealing with possessed people if you can stomach it... Funny thing is in those reports the supossed demon or ghost will verbally threaten and attack nearby people with inside knowledge of the subject wich would have been impossible for the possessed to know of. Christians call em demons/fallen angels and yes they are VERY capable of feats as described in the OP.

Guess in the end its a matter of faith. As it is with everything...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Reincarnation is not about punishment it is about learning through experience. If your kid touches the hot stove he doesn't need to be slugged. Burning his hand he will learn not to touch the hot stove.

He may not understand why the stove is hot at the time but as he grows in maturity he will know why the stove is hot and many other thing so that he will not need to make every possible mistake to learn everything he need to know. He will learn that other things can harm him also without having to experience their bite.

(Hinduism lacks some light on reincarnation. You will never be reincarnated as a tree or a bug as a punishment. You never go backward you are either static or moving forward. You will always be reincarnated as a human. If you were a bad person in a past life even though you may not have a memory of it now you may be put in circumstances in this life so that you learn what it like and choose not to do that in future lives. Even though you do not remember we do not loose our experiences and memories can be recovered too and eventually all of them will be.)

So it is with the Human Soul eventually we come to a realization of why we are here and where we are going and the many experiences that contribute to our progression good and bad so we can live in peace and harmony with each other through out eternity.

In this light reincarnation makes perfect sense as we have a lot to learn and are just little children reaching for the hot stove so to speak in the scheme of eternity right now.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Doublepost.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

You remember everything from every single incarnation.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I thought the concept of reincarnation was that we all reincarnate repeatedly, why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

It's best compared to dreams. You have dozens, if not hundreds, a night, which are worlds unto themselves, yet very few are ever remembered in our day to day lives. Some people go their entire lives without remembering a dream, but it doesn't mean they aren't having them. It's just their conscious mind suppressing them. Same thing happens with past lives, and theres a wealth of teachings from various philosophies intended to help people remember who they are during and after the death process, so they can still retain that knowledge in future lives, like this child has.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

In Hinduism you don't get penalized per life manifestation. Meaning, if you led a negative karmic life as a human it doesn't mean your soul atman will manifest as an insect or tree next, although you might.
It is about the totality of your karma at the end of your soul atman journey, which encompasses manifestations in all types of forms. Human being the highest manifestation as it allows for enlightenment and the ability for the soul to enter the kingdom of god.

So, to say we are being punished by our reincarnations, which do not lead to spiritual growth, is not necessarily true.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by lestweforget
I thought the concept of reincarnation was that we all reincarnate repeatedly, why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

It's best compared to dreams. You have dozens, if not hundreds, a night, which are worlds unto themselves, yet very few are ever remembered in our day to day lives. Some people go their entire lives without remembering a dream, but it doesn't mean they aren't having them. It's just their conscious mind suppressing them. Same thing happens with past lives, and theres a wealth of teachings from various philosophies intended to help people remember who they are during and after the death process, so they can still retain that knowledge in future lives, like this child has.

But are there known cases of people remembering more then 1 incarnation? I've seen and read a couple of cases but the ones I know about deal with a person having lived 1 time before supossedly... What would be the explanation for them not remembering anything prior? I mean if this whole reincarnation thing is true then shouldn't it have been going on for century's upon century's? take into account that humans live up to about 80 (to be safe) humans have been around like 20000 years lets say? that means we've lived awfully long... and "some people" remember 1 lifetime besides their current one... thats a pretty darn big gap there

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If Bin Laden died and came back as a starving child in Ethiopia, I would call that judgment.

On another point, I have heard that there are more people alive now than have ever lived. If this is true, where do the new souls come from?

The Guf?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hmm...quantum storage/access of memories and actions that made up a person's life perhaps...who knows. lets say that this boy does indeed remember this completely random person's life...then what does that mean?
Reincarnation...sure, but that isn't the only plausable theory if your going to allow paranormal or unverified claims involved...

it could be mind reading, but not reading the mind of a living person, why not some sort of interconnection through time...some sort of quantum entanglement sync with a person from the past

or it could be a "haunting" of sorts with the erm..spirit of said guy inhabiting the kids mind.

Just saying that even if you were to take it all at face value, you still don't have a actual answer...just more questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowlord
I have seen this video some time back being skeptic about god, evil and other supernatural theories recently i have seen many accounts of such incidences locally and i am fearing whether this gonna change my long time percepton of skepticism about god and other things....

guys is there any scientific explanation for this? when we die will our thoughts too die or will it still stay in some form which we yet not discovered?

Yes, there's a scientific explanation for this. An theory of mine is that we, us our consciousness, what we think of when we say to ourselves, me, is actually the frequency of energy that is generated by our brains once they become conscious.

The frequency of energy is what we are and it isn't limited to these bodies. Only part of it is limited to these bodies, when spiritualists say to connect with your higher self, this is what they are referring to. When people speak of the soul, this is what they are referring to.

Ever so often, this energy is duplicated by another body, this is why identical twins sometimes have a closer connection. They are actually one person, but are separated through part of them being trapped in the separate physical bodies.

when the energy is duplicated in another body separated by time, you sometimes, (usually when there is significant trauma involved in the death) get bleed over of memories and your personality is carried through.

People often question the ability of freewill to exist with God's omnipotence and omniscience.

The answer is that God is the conglomerate of all frequencies of energy and we are a part of God. We do not solely exist within space/time since a part of the frequency that creates our individuality is existing outside of spacetime and all of our decisions in our multiple lives are made outside of space/time by the portion of us that exists outside of space/time.

There is sometimes bleed over from this portion of our energy which causes deja vu, past life memories etc... prediction and visions of future events.

The closer your connection with the higher self, or the portion of you that exists outside of spacetime, the more you will experience these things.

I could go on for hours describing my theories on existence with you.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

I found some more proof of reincarnation. The OP video, plus my find seal the deal.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Another thought...

If the worlds population was lowered by 80% would there be a bunch of schizophrenics running around.

Each person has to take on more souls?

It's a joke - kind of.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join