Reincarnation Proof

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am interested to know where exactly you have heard about these other levels of existence. I'm curous to know what they are, do you know of any website's that teach about this?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am curious to know where you get this information from? Did you learn about this on a website. I am quite interested in it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I"m curious to know what is a good way to remember your past life, I've always believed in reincarnation. I cannot meditate and I have never had dreams about any past lives. I feel that I've known some people for a long time though. Whats very funny though, The dreams that I am having are more about future live's to come though. Because I have dreams that I am living in a future life dimension. Why is that I can dream about my future but not my past? I would like to know my past too.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I do not believe that a child remembering past lives is in any way related to demonic posession. The devil would have to have some benefit in making people believe in reincarnation and I honestly dont see the benefit in it. Plus the kids who have these memories are able to go about there daily activities and function in a normal way. which demon possesed people dont seem to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

How do we know the kid didn't just learn this stuff from an adult looking to cash in on this?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

I don't know if reincarnation is true, but I did give this this question some thought when I first heard about this kid some time ago.

If this is true, the only reason I can come up with for him remembering his past life is that in both lifetimes he was given the same first name. This somehow triggered past-life memory recall. Kind of like how in our current lives a smell, sound, or voice you haven't heard in a long time can bring back a rush of memories from your past. I suspect such a situation where two consecutive lifetimes have the same first name is a highly uncommon event. Hence why only he remembers a past life and not the majority of us. If we reincarnate we likely don't share too much in common with our previous lives and major overlapping things that would trigger past life recall simply aren't available to us.

This particular reincarnation case reminds me of the case of Arthur Flowerdew from the UK. He got a sudden rush of past-life memories after seeing a television program on an ancient civilization (Petra). Here again a trigger was what brought forth the alleged memories.

Either that or those of us living today aren't usually reincarnated back to this planet. Only those who really mess up their lives badly come back. Such as this kid who previously allegedly died violently in a war.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by forevereternal

That scripture does not give the age of the child. I do not believe "little" children can be possessed say under the age of 7 or 8. Also even if they could be the odds of all 3000 of those documented cases being demon possession are impossible and that is only the documented cases. The evidence of reincarnation is overwhelming if one looks at it objectively.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Now my mother stayed in the room for the whole event and she tells a very different story. Including me describing a concentration camp, speaking in German, describing my uniform and what I did there. She claims she researched the described uniform and actually found it. She claims I described every last detail of the uniform. I never have asked her if I supposedly mentioned a name, but I might now...

That's a pretty cool story have you considered trying a regression now? Now days you don't have to be asleep just in a relaxed state.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Thanks for sharing! '___' and the pineal gland is intruiging to say the least. It really makes me think that reality and life as we know it is just a segment of a bigger dimensional awareness that lays behind the barrier of what we know as life.

One thing that's kind of unsettling is the question of who are we, really? If there are something that transcends this life, will we remember who we were? It's a profound existential question that is kind of disturbing.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

FearNoEvil
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Here's a wild thought...

Your father could become your son.

ETA - I have a hard time with him becoming my daughter. That's just wrong. /s

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

I have a story about that actually. My mother's father died before I or my siblings were born. When my younger brother was born and began to grow up, he acted allot like my grandfather according to my mother. He would say things, or do things, or develop little quirks that my grandfather would apparently do. It would stop my mother in her tracks, and occasionally she would get teary eyed. It wasn't just my mom that noticed this, my grandmother and uncles did as well. He is 15 now, and though it happens less, things still happen. He also has many physical traits apparently that my grandfather did, right down to the color blindness! Though the eventually named him after my father...they were going to fully name him after my grandfather ( they did give him a second middle name, Martin, after my grandfather's last name). Any way, food for thought!
edit on 6-11-2013 by KMTartist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marieisme64

The problem with this is you're quoting lines from a book that's thousands of years old, that may or may not have been corrupted and changed by greedy and paranoid men seeking to maintain power/control over the minds of the people through religion.

Proponents of reincarnation and NDEs and shamanic tradition and that unmentionable substance from Strassman's research are recounting something from direct personal experience.

To be clear, I think Jesus (or whatever his name might've been) was an enlightened man. His disciples might've been pretty legit too. But I sure as hell don't trust the x-thousands of other people who had access to the Bible and the ability/motive to corrupt his message.

YMMV.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

What you're missing is that we do carry some traces of our experiences with us from life to life. Those emotions and impressions and behaviors that are repeated so often they become ingrained into our souls are those things with which we're reborn.

In other words, your essential moral character is your default personality that you carry with you from life to life. If you strive extra hard in this life to be kind/loving/compassionate, you're going to begin your next life with those same moral shadings.

So, no, no you're not starting off each time with a completely blank slate and no idea to the "rules" of this process. The further you come towards evolving past the need to be reincarnated in this particular realm, the more of the "game" you're going to intuitively understand.

Hope that clears things up.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There's absolutely no evidence reincarnation exists, no mechanism of is known it is impossible. Nature does not deal with magical fairytales. The skeptic Jon Donnis has debunked reincarnation and has a new book out to be realised in 2014 refuting the pseudoscience of Ian Stevenson.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join