It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Actual Footage of Family whose Child is a Reincarnated Soul of a past dead World War Fighter and This little Boy actually remembers details of his past life. Whether You're A Christian, Buddhist or Hindu This Movie Will Change Your Whole View of life as you see it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well you can not really call it proof, but this was a good find.

This world is so weird in that one life time we may be enemies and in another we may be friends O_o.

I do not know but for some reason When the kid thew flowers off the boat and put his hand over his face (began to cry but they don't show him crying) This strong feeling came over me and I began to tear up uncontrollably.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have seen this video some time back being skeptic about god, evil and other supernatural theories recently i have seen many accounts of such incidences locally and i am fearing whether this gonna change my long time percepton of skepticism about god and other things....

guys is there any scientific explanation for this? when we die will our thoughts too die or will it still stay in some form which we yet not discovered?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I like how this all wraps up nicely to push a book.

Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside when there are profits to be made.

The actual story though? Smells like something in a book of the month club for weepy grandmothers and lonely housewives. The whole thing smells like farce, the fact that the parents during this interview were giving statements as if they were paid actors and not actual people relaying past events...etc.

I mean, I could go on and on about how fake this entire thing feels, but I naturally have no proof so I'll leave it at that.

Nice find regardless, OP.

- Fry

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Have you head of the book '___': The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. He got the go ahead from the DEA and FDA to do human testing on the psychological effects of Dimethyltryptamine.

'___' is the chemical in your brain that releases dream and is released from your pineal gland, which hindus called the "third eye" which your soul leaves your body.

(edited to add: the pineal gland develops before your brain in the roof of your mouth. this also happens the same day that the fetus sexes. It is also the most protected part of the brain and regulates seratonin, perception of light and time.) This is when I believe you reincarnate. I also believe that this is the limit to when abortion should be allowed since it would mean that is when a soul enters your physical body.

The most coincidental thing about the "third eye" is that the pineal gland develops on the 7th week, or 49th day of child's conception. In The Tibetan Book of the Dead also called Bardo Thodol (which is a Buddhist book) It describes how to achieve enlightenment while alive on Earth and the process of reincarnation in which you pass through the 7 Bardos. The book says that you reincarnate in 49 days after you die. The Ancient Egyptians realized this as well and is symbolized in the burials of pharaohs.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I thought the concept of reincarnation was that we all reincarnate repeatedly, why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There is another video like this about a little boy from Scotland remembering his childhood one the small remote island bara. That one seems more credible it lets the boy tell his the story. This one is mostly the kids parents telling his story.

I am just curious if parents would teach there children to lie or conceivably trick them into believe some concocted story.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I thought the concept of reincarnation was that we all reincarnate repeatedly, why is it that out of billions of people its just this kid that we hear of, why cant i remember that i was........say........Queen of Sheeba?

There is thousands of stories like this and many books and lots of research. Most people can be regressed and remember some of thier past lives using hypnosis or put into a relaxed state.

We have all lived many lives and will live many more on this plane and then onto higher planes of existence it is all part of the progression of the human soul.

reluctant-messenger.com...

Probably the best known, if not most respected, collection of scientific data that appears to provide scientific proof that reincarnation is real, is the life's work of Dr. Ian Stevenson. Instead of relying on hypnosis to verify that an individual has had a previous life, he instead chose to collect thousands of cases of children who spontaneously (without hypnosis) remember a past life. Dr. Ian Stevenson uses this approach because spontaneous past life memories in a child can be investigated using strict scientific protocols. Hypnosis, while useful in researching into past lives, is less reliable from a purely scientific perspective. In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Cool. Not proof by any means. But, cool.

I want videos of prior times!
For this person.

And I want the experts here on ATS to be able to analyze the videos, to say, yes, this is the truth.

Meanwhile, I believe in reincarnation, and have experienced it, but I sure as hell can't prove it.

And the video failed to prove reincarnation as well....in my humble, honest opinion, of course.......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowlord
....and i am fearing whether this gonna change my long time percepton of skepticism about god and other things....

guys is there any scientific explanation for this? when we die will our thoughts too die or will it still stay in some form which we yet not discovered?

No reason to fear an adjustment to your perception. Based on the thread I posted yesterday our experiences are collected by our higher self (soul).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link above is information that religious leaders and the PTB are most afraid of people knowing.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Interesting.

I always thought it was interesting that Mary didn't recognize Jesus after He was resurrected.

John 20:15-16

15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener , saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

The Bible has a lot of verses that, to me, hint toward reincarnation but on the other hand it says men are appointed once to die and then the judgment. But I could even fit reincarnation into that if I wanted.

Heb 9:26-27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I'm still on the fence and it doesn't matter to me either way. Some people I've talked to don't want to come back to this earth. If reincarnation does exist, I wonder if we have a choice to come back.

I don't think reincarnation undermines Christianity. But there are probably some Christians that disagree with me on this.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I'd rather avoid turning this into a religious debate, but based on NDE's it doesn't matter to GOD if we believe in him or deny his existence. In the end...we're all loved unconditionally by the creator, there is no hell, no judgment day where we're judged by others... we judge ourselves in light of full knowledge.

Earth is just a school.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

I just thought you might be interested in different perspective.

Later

ETA - this is why... "Whether You're A Christian, Buddhist or Hindu This Movie Will Change Your Whole View of life as you see it."

Take it easy.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There is a scientist who is collecting verifiable cases of reincarnated memory. He has hundreds of cases involving double blind tests. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember what his name is. I'm sure someone here must have heard of him....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
As another poster already said... The boy from Barra.

Here is part 1. Just click the video for the rest or perhaps someone else already has posted them.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by zzombie

Interesting.

I always thought it was interesting that Mary didn't recognize Jesus after He was resurrected.

John 20:15-16

15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener , saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

The Bible has a lot of verses that, to me, hint toward reincarnation but on the other hand it says men are appointed once to die and then the judgment. But I could even fit reincarnation into that if I wanted.

Heb 9:26-27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I'm still on the fence and it doesn't matter to me either way. Some people I've talked to don't want to come back to this earth. If reincarnation does exist, I wonder if we have a choice to come back.

I don't think reincarnation undermines Christianity. But there are probably some Christians that disagree with me on this.

Peace

When you are passed away, men will speak openly about you, the whole assembly that knew you will either mourn in recollection to them or have Joy in recollection to them. They will recall you in the fashion they knew you and in there presence you will know what they truly think.

Notice this Boy died in the 40's and wasn't reborn till what 1999? He was somewhere for 50 years. I would like to know if he remembers that period.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Here's a wild thought...

Your father could become your son.

ETA - I have a hard time with him becoming my daughter. That's just wrong. /s

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I've been following this story for a long time, now, and it never gets old hearing about it again.

They did write a book about it, though, called "Soul Survivor". A duh-huh.

Yeah, I know - a book. But I really doubt that the parents "balloon boy'd" this kid to just make a few extra bucks from a book.

I for one believe the story.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Something very similar already happened. It probably happens more often but people get lost and don't remember.

As I recall, the specific documented case was a boy who is a reincarnation of his grandfather's brother or something like that. A small video documentary I watched about it was embedded in the same video as boy from Barra in Scotland.

It is much less freaky than bloodlines of some of the nobles.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard it can be like a flaw in the clearing mechanism of reincarnation.. Sometimes people can remember fragments of their past lives. I've also heard that certain mortal wounds or serious damage to the body can sometimes translate into a birth scar or other artifacts onto your next life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join