It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bristol Renaissance Faire, WI/IL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Bristol Renaissance Faire, on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, opens this Saturday the 10th and I was curious to see if there are any other ATS'ers who will be there. If there will be, would any of you be interested in meeting up for a drink and/or to say hi?

I know that not everyone is comfortable with meeting online friends/acquaintances in offline situations, but for those who don't mind, faire would be a fun place to meet. If anyone is interested, do you have any suggestions or ideas for where or when? I would suggest that the green area between the Midsummer Stage and the Steak-on-a-Stake booth or possibly in the same general area of faire at the Tuscany Tavern patio area.

I would love the chance to meet up with other ATS'ers and hope that some of you will also be interested! (Even if I am cutting it kind of short on the notice side.)

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is the link to the Bristol Renaissance Faire in case anyone is interested in checking it out or needs details. It is a great place to visit and really is a lot of fun.

I've been going to faire every season for years and even spent time working at a toy store there years ago. There are lots of spots that would be great for a meet-up.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
AWESOME!!! Another ATS member who goes to renaissance fairs. Too bad I'm in California. The fairs are just getting started here.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Animusmors

I have some friends who go to the California faires and I have heard that they are wonderful. I would love to go for myself sometime.

Though not planned on ATS, I did run into another ATS'er at Bristol who stopped to say hi to a mutual friend. It was fantastic getting a chance to chat.

Take care,
Cindi

top topics

join