It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Okie Dokie, here we go.
Back about a year ago, I was looking into free spells online (yeah, great idea...I know :@@
and came across several different spells to supposedly 'change eye color'. Embarrassingly, I tried a few of them...and surprise! Nothing happened.

I was wondering if any fellow ATS members could help me out and let me know if maybe I just did something completely wrong - or confirm my feelings that the websites I visited were just a load of bull pies.
I've been looking into some minor witchcraft basics, but am taking baby steps like crazy. So, I really don't know what to expect. Help please?!

Thank you in advance

Also, here's a couple of the websites I read the idea off of:
Spell Website One

Spell Website Two

(I also realize the pictures on the first website are really fishy looking)

Edit to finish the thread...Itchy "post button" finger.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by philosearcher]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

colormecontacts

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that I do know about the contacts too. I was wondering if anyone had any kind of confirmation about a magickal route to changing them. As far as I know, it doesn't work...then again...I'm no wizard.

Edit to add this: Cool picture tho!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There is a drug Brooke Shields is pushing to make your eyelashes thicker and darker. One of the side effects is that it can change you blue eyes brown. (kind of anti-crystal gale).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've been practicing for awhile now and never been able to change mine-sans attitude... When I am angry or sad they change without my help. Sorry there is no spell to change eye color or hair color or such. But you can falsely impress an image of different hair color/eye color into another's mind if you get adept at "Pushing" which is telepathic and it involves changing a person's perceptions by thought force, or implantation... see trailer for inception, not exact, but same concept here.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher

As far as I know, it doesn't work...then again...I'm no wizard.

Ah, but you're smarter now.
You know it doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lol.... What a messed up idea.

Although im sure there are many spells that work did you read the disclaimer on the page?
Good luck though. So what colour are your eyes now?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just for your information, the first website loses all credibility with its disclaimer which states:

Spells that claim to do really outrageous things like change the color of your eyes or make you lose weight or make you levitate (float) may not work for you. If you have come here for spells like those, you have likely watched too many episodes of Charmed or Buffy (rhymes with "fluffy" ha ha). If you want to change your eye color, get contacts. If you want to lose weight, try exercise (and use mind power and spells to motivate you). If you want to levitate... well, hmmm.... I just can't help you with that one, sorry. (But you can fly outside of your body if you learn astral projection.) By the way, the links above (except the astral projection link) go to spells. I offer spells for all sorts of needs and desires. That doesn't necessarily mean that the spells will work or that I personally have used them or believe in them. Use your common sense when deciding whether to expend energy on a certain spell. Do you really and truly think it's possible for the spell to work or are you just hoping for an impossible fantasy to come true?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
you need too merge science and sorcery a fusion or alchemy if you want to change your eye color science can help

newcoloriris.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah - So, I didn't read that disclaimer. Probably should have! Either way, I was interested in the topic. Like I said, I tried the spells like a n00B and it didn't work. Funny story though, after I tried it...I looked at my eyes really closely in the mirror and apparently my eyes had this brown stringy substance over top the green background in my eye. Ah, you know how there's the black pupil? Then the color...Then the white. Well, my green eyes have a weird brown material over the green. Basically said that twice. Nice. But yeah, I thought that since I tried one of the spells that I actually was starting to change my eye color...
I am relatively happy with my eye color now though that I noticed the oddity. Also, that's an interesting thing, ldyserenity...I may look into that a bit. Looking at the link now gaurdian. And finally, EminenceofAeon, I guess at first I thought it might have been possible. Then it might have sort of evolved into the impossible fantasy thing when I kind of gave up. Truthfully. It was way early in my being interested in these kind of things.

edit: That new color iris website is interesting. Thanks for the link.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by philosearcher]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
you need too merge science and sorcery a fusion or alchemy if you want to change your eye color science can help

newcoloriris.com...

Sadly I want purple which is really just dark blue, but they don't have it, they have crystal blue like my eyes. Ohhh well, will wait for them to come up with more colors.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
whether the OP is a 'noob' or not, should make no difference as to their inability to change their eye color, as witchcraft is not intended to perform such shenanigans... and anything that suggests otherwise is not true to witchcraft.

yes... here it comes. wicca 101:

witchcraft comes from the devotional rituals of Wicca, a pagan (earth and spirit based) religion. one doesn't use witchcraft to petition in prayer for tricks like changing one's eye color. it would be akin to asking jesus for a new pony, or moses for an iphone. it borders on sacrilege.

so if you wish to change your eye color, good on you, but please do not invoke Wicca to do so.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That seems like some serious eye surgery, see the fad now tattos white of eye now that's sick.
AS for casting spells what do you do when it works, and what are the repercussions, if any.
No way do any bad spells.
I did a lotto number, I gave it to, one friend, and then more people, a number was going to hit, 417.
The first guy I told did not believe me, he did not buy any tickets, but he hung out till they pulled the numbers.
The Number came in and he says you did it, you did it, I was doing a number mantra by then for hours, if any one said anything to me I would just say, 417,417,417,417,417, but it did happen, but I believed it would at that point, 417,417,417.
Everyone was laughing at me, look at supid over there, till the number hit, some just played 50cents, now they ask for numbers.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
philosearcher,

For what purpose do you want to change your eye color and what is your aim in using the craft at all ?

What type of craft are you practicing ?

I mean no dis-respect but to be honest you really dont sound like you know what your doing and you seem to be quite blase about the craft .

This isnt something that you should practice because you think its "cool" nor should you even really begin trying to cast spells without knowledge of basic theory.
There are rules here and one should get at least a basic handle on these things before attempting anything .

The craft IS NOT a cosmetic tool and it really seems like you lack understanding of this subject all together .
How old are you if i may ask ?

I look forward to your reply . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mythos
whether the OP is a 'noob' or not, should make no difference as to their inability to change their eye color, as witchcraft is not intended to perform such shenanigans... and anything that suggests otherwise is not true to witchcraft.

witchcraft comes from the devotional rituals of Wicca, a pagan (earth and spirit based) religion. one doesn't use witchcraft to petition in prayer for tricks like changing one's eye color. it would be akin to asking jesus for a new pony, or moses for an iphone. it borders on sacrilege.

so if you wish to change your eye color, good on you, but please do not invoke Wicca to do so.

Mythos i am in total agreement with you my friend .

Blessed Be

Omega

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Omega85]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hahahaha witchcraft and spells? Jesus christ. -throws ritalin at-

-Nikki

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
hahaha......... someone must have seen "The Craft" recently....... lmfao!

In all seriousness, Id was right on the money, the best you're going to get with that is an 'enchantment' of another person. Being able to project your desired vision of yourself into their minds eye.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No such thing, changing pigment by talking? Id like to see that happen hehe

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
philosearcher,

For what purpose do you want to change your eye color and what is your aim in using the craft at all ?

What type of craft are you practicing ?

I mean no dis-respect but to be honest you really dont sound like you know what your doing and you seem to be quite blase about the craft .

This isnt something that you should practice because you think its "cool" nor should you even really begin trying to cast spells without knowledge of basic theory.
There are rules here and one should get at least a basic handle on these things before attempting anything .

The craft IS NOT a cosmetic tool and it really seems like you lack understanding of this subject all together .
How old are you if i may ask ?

I look forward to your reply . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mythos

Mythos i am in total agreement with you my friend .

Blessed Be

Omega

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Omega85]

Well, when I was looking into it...I really had a feeling deep down that it really wasn't going to work, and anything that was dealing with some sort of real craft would be anything BUT eye color, or weight loss, or well...like you said: anything cosmetic. I just figured it might be interesting to ask ATSer's what they thought about such spells. Also, I have really been into researching different witchcraft and wiccan topics but I really don't know much about the actual practice of it. I "dabbled" with those spells which I was pretty skeptical about anyways.

I completely understand where you're coming from and I took no offense to anything you said. It's fine, I just wanted to post it here to see what anyone said. And thanks, all, for all the posts

I have books about the real stuff, whether they're good or not, again...I'm not sure. It interests me, but I've been lazy with reading them and have gotten away from it a bit. This topic isn't a topic to be lazy with either. I know that too. I guess it was just a "Hell, I'll give it a try...why not" kind of thing. I'm not specifically practicing any sort of craft. If I ever decide to - I will definitely look better and deeper into it.

So again...Thanks everyone!

new topics

top topics

join