It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu Larry King Interview: Antichrist Like Statements

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu on Larry King Live on CNN is making a lot of statements that imply that he is the Biblical Antichrist. Many of the things the Antichrist is said to do in the Bible, Netanyahu is talking about doing and stating it in bold terms that he will do it and do it soon.

Negotiate the peace treaty, bring about peace, create an environment with no war, etc.

I think it should be noted that in the original Greek and Hebrew writings of the Bible it is strongly implied that the Antichrist is Jewish and from Israel. This is because in the original language texts he is referred to as "The Prince of Israel".

Well, this current "Prince of Israel" is sounding extremely Antichrist-like in this interview.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Guess nobody finds that interesting. Those are some CONDITIONS for being the AC, but we won't know until more happens. I've been thinking about Obama being the AC myself. Again, we won't know for sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
More people, like myself, might weigh-in on this topic if they were provided with more information. I for one did not see the interview, maybe you (OP) could post some of the actual quotes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It cannot be Netanyahu (or Obama) for that matter...

I'm pretty sure he will be a very well liked fellow, very unlike these 2.

My money is still on Prince William.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
great post on King interview
a must watch

here is Netanyahu speaking with Glen Beck
about Iran and WW3. Note: there are 4 parts
to this video. I'm just posting the first part
to get ya started.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
But wait:
biblically speaking, the Archangel Michael is the "Prince of Israel."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It cannot be Netanyahu (or Obama) for that matter...

I'm pretty sure he will be a very well liked fellow, very unlike these 2.

There is a website that makes this type of assertion. For anyone interested, check out THIS bunch of research:

www.angelfire.com...

I read this entire thing, and it makes a LOT of sense (at times). Let me know your thoughts. Anyway, it is related to your view.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The Prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu on Larry King Live on CNN is making a lot of statements that imply that he is the Biblical Antichrist. Many of the things the Antichrist is said to do in the Bible, Netanyahu is talking about doing and stating it in bold terms that he will do it and do it soon.

Negotiate the peace treaty, bring about peace, create an environment with no war, etc.

I think it should be noted that in the original Greek and Hebrew writings of the Bible it is strongly implied that the Antichrist is Jewish and from Israel. This is because in the original language texts he is referred to as "The Prince of Israel".

Well, this current "Prince of Israel" is sounding extremely Antichrist-like in this interview.

there are some interesting things in the bible code about Netanyahu...and yes..they all pertain to him bringing about 'the end of the world'...

i read that book years ago when he was no longer PM..and thus thought it must be rubbish as his time had come and gone without any such thing happening...when he came back i got a bit worried....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
But does he at any point claim to be the returned Christ, or come close to it? Surely that has to be central to the concept.
There are too many people in history making peace treaties for that to be a sufficient criterion on its own.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
the Larry King interview video finally hit youtube
here's part 1 of 5

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The only peace he will bring is by murder and displacement.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

And if I remember correctly, there will be war going on when AC steps in to make peace.

This is the first I've heard of him as a possibility... interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

That's who I am betting on at this stage too.

People generally like him. Well, at least until the ritual where he will become possessed like his Mum.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What a load of crock. The interview is nothing but a propaganda speech;

"Israel is the only democracy in the middle-east, America is the greatest democracy in the world" - How can you take people like this serious...

The anti-christ has been made up to keep the christians busy(and has lately proven to be a great decoy for the conspiracy theorists),

and for william the so called prince...he's a wuss, most definately not well liked by anyone except by the people who have "Property of UK" stamped on their foreheads.

Learn from history people: The rich have always walked hand in hand with the religious and vice versa. Don't get tricked into living their reality, for your own sake.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

People generally like him. Well, at least until the ritual where he will become possessed like his Mum.

umm riiiiiight. Care to elabortate? I'm guessing you're talking about the ritual of eating a live baby and becoming a higher dimensional shape shifting evil replitian being?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
the fundamental point of being an ''anti-Christ' is that the person put more weight and faith on the human side...
as oppopsed to believing that only Divine intercession, will be the only way to peace and goodness/wellness...
such as (Israel) resolving the conflicts with Palestine or Hamass, or Lebanon, Syria, Persia-Iran & increasingly Turkey

given that definition, i'm also anti-christ, because i have the presence of mind to think that human agencies and a pragmatic outlook are far better paths to resolutions than praying to a supreme being for answers.

as a sidebar; the 'Israel' of prophetic verse...is in no way connected to the 'Modern state of Israel' [ which would resemble Judea of old ]
ergo: Netanyahu (net-any-ahu) is no modern Judas=aka anti-christ

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

Thanks for posting that, I deleted that link by mistake some time ago. It is a LONG, LONG read...but worth it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
While I do not agree with the anti-Christ thing, I was struck with how many times Netanyahu mentioned Iran. Nearly every comment he made was either about all the things Iran does to offend Israel, or peace.
If he wasn't mentioning Iran, then he was saying how he was open and ready for peace, but no other nations were.
Seemed a bit contradictory when it was obvious that he would love to attack Iran.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Somebody on here wrote that the bible states that the antichrist would be from Israel? I don’t know where it says prince if Israel? I heard the term prince of the Earth to describe the A/C. I do know that the bible says Satan comes like lightning out of the east, and shines even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Anyway, I would suggest Mombassa, Kenya is east of Bethlehem & probably all of Israel for that matter.

Mombassa, Kenya Latitude –4.04
Nazareth, Israel Latitude +35.30

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wrong.
The OP doesn't post what scripture he's referring to.

Where does it say the Anti-Christ will be Jewish?
Theres no "one" Anti-Christ, its a team, more specifically the race of Edom.

Rev:3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

top topics

<<   2 >>

join