It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Enlightened.....i think

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Go capitan planet gim. Go Gaia.

Planetary Brain

www.usasurvival.org...

The nation was shocked when 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult killed themselves. It was the largest mass suicide in U.S. history. But are there other cults active behind-the-scenes of world events? And might they be occupying positions of power at the national and international levels? The answers, upon analysis and reflection, are very disturbing. There appears to be a high-level movement with very strange spiritual beliefs operating in the upper echelons of the U.S. Government, the United Nations and the global media.

These people believe in Gaia — an "Earth spirit," goddess or planetary brain — and they think that human beings can have mystical experiences or a spiritual relationship with this entity. In order to protect Gaia, in their view, the U.S. and other industrial countries have to be prohibited from certain uses of the world's natural resources. This is called "sustainable development."

And al gore the guy that sold us global warming is behind it.

Why do you argue with your self gim ?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Ahh.. thought you had nothing to add...

And what does that have to do with me?

Really, if you would understand my point of view you would understand that these poor humans where also decepted by the same entitys i told you before...

I would like to see what others think about it. i am sure if they see this thread they will be disgusted, about what your point of view is...
;dn:
Again peace, love and light to you,
and i hope you will understand one day...

Jim (with J not G, damn...)

( Deny ignorance is the key...)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
But...

Your statement.

You bash the masons.

Soon, i will open a thread about the connection of freemasons and illuminati exposed and will give proof with pics and a ebook! .

Then you go on to say that you met with brother masons.
and how good they were to you.
Since you gave my u2u I am allowed to do the same.

Please beware, as kabbalah is just a demonic way to lift up your ego above "god"... but it has worth interesting issues...

But you do not beilive in demons since you think christianity is pointless?

Kids don;t know what they do, don't know what they are getting in, it's mess their head up and then take control.

It's condition people to get to a stage where control takes place when balance is the only way to go to learn and get things right.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

This is poor sampled by you!
Yeah i know the connections between masons and illuminati and yeah i had a high degree mason friend who died a few years ago.

Yes, he told me some secrets and he treated me like a son, but i never stated that this knowlege he gave to me has good intentions...

And also what have demonic energys to do with my disbelief in catholic church?

My point of view is "Everything is energy", so every "demon" fits into this system (whereas, not on the hyperbolic curve.. but thats another story)

For me it is just a way to give this special form of energy a name...

How old are you, eh? With every post you make you seem to be more of a trolling kid!
I just want to help out and now you attack me...

I live the motto that we as humans are not allowed to judge anyone, it seems that you haven´t understand this simple rule, made my christ...

Wanna search more posts of me and set them into another light? that i can explain for you away in a minute?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Also it was just one mason not a brotherhood. Just a private friend...
And i never stated that i adopted his knowlege... something was interesting but the most i refused... We had a lot of nights of hard discussions about that...
And also the secrets he revealed to me wheren´t all related to masonic thoughts...

So how you write it sound as you are one of them...

Is that the reason you want to stop me?

Is that the reason you live disbelieves?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

So what do you want everything to become one big ball of energy ? one new world order ?, one everything when diversity is sanity and when diversity
go's to the other side it becomes delusional. So the middle point is where
things make sense, it is the light, it's where the light is.

Did you see how snakes mate? one big ball of snakes. Look at the line in the middle of this sign "$" It's a straight line, it is the light and the snake go's around the stick because it can not folow a straight line.

But I don;t blame people we are not perfect, so we deviate.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

And...

this so ...allmighty private u2u message is what i have stated a few post above your last...

really nothing to add anymore...
If you want to proof me more with my posts do it...
I stay behind them!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

If you really think thats is the purpose of my threads... just go on and do what you want to...

once the time has come i will be one with the creator again...

I am not afraid of anything anymore, no i look forward to the end, because i have reached what i can reach...

all i can still do now, is to teach others...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I am not afraid of anything anymore, no i look forward to the end, because i have reached what i can reach...

The creator does not want one big nothing, it wants diversity, a universe with creatures, filled with life. If anything would be as one there would be nothing.
It's why the universe was created ? Live, have fun, expiriance life, it's what was intended, that is creation, it's expantion by diversity, it's why we got species on this earth and they are all different, creatures and beauty.

If everything was as one then that is gone. You don't have to be perfect and you don't have to be to the extreme, and that is balance in my opinion in an universal point of view.

That is why everything was hidden, for the sake of joy, for life to exist.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Well My friend... The enlightened person I have met have only questioned some of the actions of other *enlightened guru*, which was clearly immoral. Perhaps you haven't come across one, or are happy in whatever you believe in right now

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Orrite??,
Orrite?

Mate I just started reading this thread and my smile is from ear to ear.
I'm glad it's happening for you - it's the beginning of the beginning!

It's also a very different road to walk down as we have to live in the illusion to maintain the experience, whilst also dwelling on the other side of the veil you described. Gets easier though.

Anyway, good to know you man! If you need anything, send me a u2u & I'm only happy to have a natter.

Much love...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join