It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Enlightened.....i think

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Originally posted by AProphet1233
reply to post by depth om

Ah, lovely, an inquiring soul. The purpose of man you say? Of...MAN? Such an elegant and eternal question, what beauty!

Although I must ask, do you mean in the individual sense or the collective?
In the former is intrinsic inevitability. The latter is non other than jocular judiciousness.

Uh humm, my book will soon be available on amazon.

Clarify, of course,

Hu-Man as mechanism. What is the meaning of his toil? All things exist out of necessity, to accomplish, to be a means to an end, what is man's intrinsic directive? I understand, to sustain and procreate, but why.

That all of 20th century man's endeavors can be summed up by the statement "He fornicated and read the papers" is an outdated existential perception.

Why has he done this? - As if the papers aren't full of garbage propogated by the mass media and meaningless fornication doesn't stifle the soul?

Probably because a heinous illusion was inflicted upon him by evil forces that we just now have the knowledge to successfully combat.

That's why me and you are here isn't it? To cambat evil forces or Deny Ignorance, as it were.

And if post-2012 civilized humanity still can find no other way to define it's existence other than through suffering and madness we can still keep hope alive and wait for the next pole shift or havesting period, right?

Ultimately, whats the point?

It was Nietzsche who said "by means of an illusion spread over things, Nature's Will detains her creatures in life and compels them to live on."

So perhaps we're cornered into having faith in a Will higher than our own. That takes us out of the Ego realm into the Divine current doesn't it? The awareness or conciousness of it? We can all be heroes!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Once a certain point is reached, the conception of good and bad, nolonger exist or have any meaning for that matter.
When The Christ was to of stated, the need to be single of mind.
The point reached, where the Tree of Good and Evil, is only The Tree of Good, this is at the Godhead, no Duality.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Enlightenment is insanity. It's pretty much nihilism, as the ultimate goal is absolute indifference to the world, and the belief in nothing.

I'd rather skip out of the enlightenment nonsense, and get to what's going on in this world. Saying that anything outside of your mind is just a belief is quite the disservice to your fellow inhabitants on this planet.

Too much work to be done for that kind of mindset.

I'm just being honest.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Ah, lovely, an inquiring soul. The purpose of man you say? Of...MAN? Such an elegant and eternal question, what beauty!

Although I must ask, do you mean in the individual sense or the collective?
In the former is intrinsic inevitability. The latter is non other than jocular judiciousness.

Uh humm, my book will soon be available on amazon.

Clarify, of course,

Hu-Man as mechanism. What is the meaning of his toil? All things exist out of necessity, to accomplish, to be a means to an end, what is man's intrinsic directive? I understand, to sustain and procreate, but why.

That all of 20th century man's endeavors can be summed up by the statement "He fornicated and read the papers" is an outdated existential perception.

Why has he done this? - As if the papers aren't full of garbage propogated by the mass media and meaningless fornication doesn't stifle the soul?

Probably because a heinous illusion was inflicted upon him by evil forces that we just now have the knowledge to successfully combat.

That's why me and you are here isn't it? To cambat evil forces or Deny Ignorance, as it were.

And if post-2012 civilized humanity still can find no other way to define it's existence other than through suffering and madness we can still keep hope alive and wait for the next pole shift or havesting period, right?

Ultimately, whats the point?

It was Nietzsche who said "by means of an illusion spread over things, Nature's Will detains her creatures in life and compels them to live on."

So perhaps we're cornered into having faith in a Will higher than our own. That takes us out of the Ego realm into the Divine current doesn't it? The awareness or conciousness of it? We can all be heroes!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

So your answer for the purpose of man is, void? Or is it heroics..? You say we are to deny ignorance and fight evil, these still fail to explain succinctly why the vessel, man was created and filled.. Are we simply dust mites on an animal earth?

Also, how can we combat the illusion? Mind control is too great. If anything, the illusion will decide our moves for us.

philosophies fall to absolutes, they make up the tale, convince the workers and murder and pillage to sustain the world death culture.. man is meaningless, just a mammal to yoke and prod.

We are simply individual cells in a body positioned and provoked into actions we think we choose to do. The illusion of choice.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Enlightenment is insanity. It's pretty much nihilism, as the ultimate goal is absolute indifference to the world, and the belief in nothing.

I'd rather skip out of the enlightenment nonsense, and get to what's going on in this world. Saying that anything outside of your mind is just a belief is quite the disservice to your fellow inhabitants on this planet.

I'm just being honest.

Peace.
Once a person becomes Enlightened, it's not about nothing, it's about being Enlightened, it's not the end of the world, it's a brand new beautiful day, it's not go take your pills, it's not lets go blow up Iran.

The level of most Human intellect, will be that of a dog humping your leg, and getting on to what's been going on in the world, would be diservice to same (Earth).

This work you speak of, is this good work, or just looking bizzy.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Man is just maybe one of, the many practical by-products of the filling of the void.
Once the Humans are gone, the real plan of the Intellengent Machine Age begins.
Someone has to clean up the mess, and turn off the lights.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

A technological transmutation of the universe? Man expanding, as a fungus would, through his redistribution of matter, after it is consumed and processed?

The earth as womb? And we are merely the initiatory slime molds, akin to the caterpillar and it's transmutation the butterfly?

I can see man eventually consuming and becoming the universe itself, like minerals petrify wood.. the wood is gone, but it's form remains.

?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry to say I didn't give any answers in my last post. I feigned an abysmal attitude to veil a subtle sort of humor that I suppose didn't 'come off'.

The difference between the illusion I alluded to and the one's you touched upon are mine refer to machinations of nature, realms created to shelter and promote human activity, whereas yours refer to some bullies with an agenda who are out to get us as if that was their sole purpose for living.

Human evil has it's limits. Can a system of control make the sun rise? No. Can it give you purpose? No. Can it create a soul from nothing? No. Why? Because the game of power isn't the highest game to be played. It certainly doesn't define who you are or what it means to be a man.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think they see us as units of force and work to be exploited, to alter space-time to their liking, their liking possibly not merely juvenile greed, but pure dire compassion. Enemies and heroes are made by the machine to sustain it.

I don't mind saying "they" anymore even though I understand how that's perceived. The evidence is all to real though that there is a we and a they. In reality there aren't these things but "they" impose the modality prison that encloses billions of us.

Perhaps it is for the best, all this mess. Necessity yields to no emotion and has no ulterior motive.

I mean to say all separation was mandated by the overlords, all religion, nation, war, is merely chemical component to mold the substance of man into the proper form. For a river to reach the ocean it must carve through stone and mud. War.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I agree, although my only ambition is to occupy a branch of this tree and not the roots. And being a single part of a network consisting of thousands of branches supported by a main 'trunk' I can be wholly sure that there exists a source form which we all eminate without desiring to inhabit that space.

That is to say I can partake in evil and good on my little steppe as my will dictates without being much concerned.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Just live your life man. 'They' aren't doing anything to you. And if they are I will be willing to knock their teeth for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

haha so that's the answer! man I thought you had all the answers not just telling me to essentially find out the answers myself, is that the enlightened answer, to tell the grasshopper to walk his path, grasshopper already knows that. Sometimes you can't live how you want to.

They do a lot, they create this paperwork, these symbols that inundate my life. They take my crystallized energy, my money and purchase death. They poison me and my loved ones, they attempt to destroy us and rebuild us.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Man is just maybe one of, the many practical by-products of the filling of the void.
Once the Humans are gone, the real plan of the Intellengent Machine Age begins.
Someone has to clean up the mess, and turn off the lights.

Or are you implying machine as evolutionary inevitability? Man dying for the next iteration of sentience?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
Orrite??

About maybe a month ago, i was listening to this spiritual teacher on CD and at one point he said "...its actually impossible to know anything with absolute certainty, you can only know something with either a greater or lesser amount of certainty.." (paraphrased)

So i was wondering has anyone else experienced anythings similar to this or knows what exactly this is? Is this enlightenment or maybe something else? If you could shed any light on this that would be great. I have been looking on the internet but have found very little.

thanks.

P.S sorry its a bit lengthy
Well it's great, you have begian to see there is more or less than what appear.
I write things here at ATS, and say this is great which it is, but some of the people are so hard headed and negative.
I think, feel, believe in trying to be supportive of others, but sometimes like sometimes if someone is going to do something that is going to cause harm to themself or others it is time to speak.
I support all Religions it doesn't matter what you call Creator, there is only One, and it seems the Atheist like to condem the believers, vise-versa, but by the fact of a person being here how is it possible to denie yourself.
I guess some like to be independent, but it seems that at point of relizing self, is time to get down on knees and start speaking in tounges or something.
In my thought's it does not seem right to say some one else's beliefs are wrong, bad, nogood, I'm not perfect, but do not believe in knocking people down, but to lift them up, if it makes them feel good and does not harm anyone else it must be good.
There seems, that many are lost in this place, it's good you are found.
On laughing, a smile and a prayer may have been better, laughing can be a bit distracting, laughing at someone else you may miss the one laughing at you.
As to game, this game can become very serious, such as being nailed to a cross, I'm sure The Christ was aware of this, when said take this cup from me. I think that is what was said.
I'm not saying anything to take away from your great thread, I would wish more here at ATS would bring a little light in as you have.
The mind can sometimes be like a bucking bronco horse, on my path these little ego's have jumped out in myface, and had to be tamed for the moment, only then to my suprise pop back up when thought under control.

Like you said it will all come out in the wash, but watch the spin cycle, and might need extra rince.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I'm just being honest.

Peace.

The enlightened being is not a nihilist. He is full of love.

The problem is almost no one gets Enlightened.

Even people who spend decades in the company of an enlightened being dont get it. It is not something that can be achieved through effort.
It appears to be some weird kind of brain function that is bio-chemical and
almost genetic. It just seems to happen to a few rare individuals. The rest of us may have spiritual experiences, especially if you can receive the spiritual energy of a guru, but most never get there.

Therefore one can conclude that it is meaningless as an evolutionary event.
Do you understand?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
quite often during enlightenment,one faces obstacle...there will come a time when you will feel that a belief system is necessary for life..what i mean is that a little tennis match will go on in your mind and maybe you would be the final winner.
best of luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
It sounds like you were listening to Spontaneous Awakening by Adyashanti (Steven Gray)...

hahaha! bingo! how you managed to guess that correctly based on that one quote I'll never know!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by orrite??]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zundier

I like to think of it more like a "challenge", not a "game". It is this challenge that feeds our soul. To learn and evolve

Do you not find games challenging? This game called "life" is challenging but fun too! You just don't realise how fun this game is until you've experienced enlightenment.

I would say its more about remembering than learning, If we are all one consciousness (and we are lol) then that means that we have all the knowledge and wisdom that ever has been, is, or will be is right there inside of us, so its more a matter of remembering what you forgot when you incarnated. Enlightenment happens when you remember your true nature.

Sorry for the bad english.

Is English your 2nd language? i wouldn't of known had you not apologised XD, it was very good!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by orrite??]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye~at this moment that is how I am feeling. i read about stuff for about a year, i have tried different religions and so on. I have done meditation but usually this fake reality takes over and the meditation is forgotten. Now I am begining to question if what I read over a year was even real. My husband has no doubt in his mind that it is real. The good benefit to what I did read, has left me with peace. I no longer fear death at all. Death was a huge thing for me, but I believe it may be the begining. I have also realized that money, and material things mean nothing in the end.

I agree that we do things ust to fill the time. I know that cleaning my house, washing clothes, paying bills, and doing mundane crap is just that crap. I also know that I am not continent or happy at all. I am very depressed. I have been depressed since March. It's a chore for me to read and enjoy as book, or watch a movie, or swimming or anything. When will the happiness take over?? I have never been happy in the 33 years of my life. I just want to know when I will be happy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

It's part of life, fear sometimes is noble, it helps you learn things, it holds you not jump over the fence when you are not ready for it because you do not apreciate it and you may take it for grant it and when you have it you may not know how to use it. Feeling bad or hurt I think is more than fear. When you feel you are safe but hurt how about that. I don't think you fear after you cut your finger, you got a cut, nothing special about it, but it will hurt.

More about hurting ....you can't hurt and be happy at the same time, it's just not possible in this small part of the universe but you can mix it, I don't want to sound like I'm crapping around. What if when you cut your finger you have an orgasm at the same time, it would be pleasure mixed with hurting, strange feeling if you can capture it and learn from it. happiness does not last long, hurting does so you can keep on learning, happiness is good but it will distract you from figuring things out. If you want to get to a level then stop so you can be happy. Your brain is relaxed when you are happy, once you start to focus, concentrate and have a spirit of observation
you go into motion, from happy stage to neutral point of view concentrated on your doing, aware of the things you are doing.

I see a lot of users here exaggerate on their happiness.
If we are part of the universe and we were born with fear then fear is part of us, it serves us.

Some people may not understand this, they want you to be a happy idiot and not get anything done. Cheer up, boredom is a tool that you may use to understand things. Once in a while you may take time off to relax and be happy. Welcome to normality, where perfection steps in. Hard being perfect
it costs, nothing is free in this universe. Enlightment is a long way and you may not get there, you can try. You must climb up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join