It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Enlightened.....i think

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by orrite??

Well my friend, the one thing that I can tell you is this. An enlightened person would never go around claiming that they were enlightened, let alone make an entire thread of it.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

Ever hear of a guy called Jesus?

I don't know where this concept has come from, i've seen it quite a lot on ats and frankly it's a load of bs.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
reply to post by Oscillator

"I think, therefore, i am" - Descartes

Put simply. This is absolute rubbish.

Any athletes out there may have experienced this fallacy for yourself. when athletes play sport sometimes spontaneously they get "in the zone" a state where they are not thinking about anything. They are playing sport instinctively, mindlessly; and what often happens is that those athletes who get in the zone play the best game of their careers. (This phenomena is well known Google it if you've never heard of it)

My point is that those athletes while they're in the zone or if your watching a really good film or you are meditating and you experience a mindless state you still exist don't you? you still feel.

I think that this quote to be accurate should be changed to "I am, therefore, i feel"

Allow me to put it really simply, so you can't misunderstand.

Question: What do i know? What can I be certain about?
- I have 5 fingers
- I feel lonely
- I am big
- I am in my house
- I am a human
and so on and so on

None of these statements are 100% certain, except that he "thinks" all the above.

I'm not saying this is 100% truth, I'm just saying this is what Descartes thought process was.

Personally, I believe emotions are the basis for thought, so I follow your line of thought somewhat, but that is not really relevant here.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Oscillator]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Oscillator]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Your response will not take over the thread. Other versions of you are not that interested in allowing that to occur.

I pulled portions of your comment and as an observer, self observing self, I decided to enter this particular experience by responding. You now experience a response and perception from another version of you.

-- This is an open question to anyone that feels as if they want to take it on. Personally, I believe that human intellect is 100% perception and perspective, and that we all actively decide what we'll accept as truth.

No one needs to challenge your belief system. Everything is allowed as part of your experience. Your belief system is fine with me and I'm sure it is with many others. You may have picked the wrong thread for what you are trying to accomplish. Everything is accepted, everything is allowed. There is no right or wrong, but you cannot violate another one's free will to experience their experience. Since there is duality, there is one who believes they are enlightened and one who believes they are not. That's an expected response. Nothing new here.

-- If there had never been some guy (whoever it was) that had described this enlightenment for you (within the pages of a book or by way of a Youtube video clip), then would you know what enlightenment is?

As part of the one, you have the answer to your own question. You don't need any of your other selves to answer this for you. Not here, and not now at least, You already know. If not the you, you, another version of you already knows and maybe 'you' are the version that is to not understand for this moment until you experience something that helps you understand.

-- Even if this person was (for lack of a better word) an astral being.

The person never claimed to be anything other than enlightened. I see you have a need to create, that is good, be mindful of what you create. Ultimately you live with what you create as part of your experiences. If you find yourself dealing with things you don't want to deal with, realize you are creating them. When you learn to control what you create, it will move you forward in the process.

-- This, of course, means that I absolutely reject the notion of a realized corporeal transcendence, and even intellectual transcendence, other than the realization that such realized transcendence is one more way to score a personal win over one (or more) of the humans that share this very specific (who is more enlightened, you or me?) arena with you.

It is okay to reject just as it is okay for your other selves to allow the rejection without further comment. We can 'see' you by how you post and your choice of words that create thoughts that weren't previously conveyed, and your underlying motives and underlying intentions.
Enlightened ones can see things that would have remained hidden if it weren't for that part of our awakening. There is no way I will interfere with your experience, but I am aware of what you are doing.

-- I just wonder what causes someone to make the determination that they have achieved enlightenment.

Again, everything is allowed. Don't you realize we can determine when we are hungry? The OP has revealed enlightenment. What experience are you trying to have with is particular post, on this thread? It may be the wrong thread to get the results you seek.

-- I just wonder how much of this is wishing we could be Keono Reeves and slo-mo around bullets for a living?

IF that's the reality one wants, AND they can create it, THEN they can have it. Everyone will experience their experience whether you question it or not. Everything physical is a slower vibration of light. All is light. Increase your vibrational frequency and you'd probably be able to slo-mo around projectiles too!

Light and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
Orrite??

About maybe a month ago, i was listening to this spiritual teacher on CD and at one point he said "...its actually impossible to know anything with absolute certainty, you can only know something with either a greater or lesser amount of certainty.." (paraphrased)

This was a massive revelation for me. I suddenly realised that everything i believed to be true; everything i thought i knew was utterly worthless. All these hours i had spent reading spiritual books; going to talks; had all been for nothing, because they were only beliefs and i would never be able to know if my beliefs were true or false, which led me to realise that the only thing i knew, is that i knew nothing.

At that moment i literally felt all my beliefs fall to the ground, these beliefs about spirituality and enlightenment had burdened me all this time and i felt this HUGE relief come over my body, especially my shoulders. Then, i felt this veil lift up over my eyes. (the best way to describe it is like bridal veil that you see brides wear sometimes at weddings XD).

I noticed immediately how quiet my mind was all my mental ramblings had stopped but i still retained my "practical mind" the voice in your head you hear when reading a book or working out a maths problem.

The next day, when i was walking in the city, i noticed how content and happy i felt, (not blissfully happy with tears streaming down my face which i think is quite a common misconception about enlightenment) it felt more like contentment but better lol. I also noticed that i could feel the illusory nature of the world, i felt like i was in a computer game. I then saw this businessman on his mobile phone being all stressed and stuff, and i just laughed at him because i understood that we aren't who we believe ourselves to be, its our beliefs that are keeping us from becoming enlightened; and that life is just a game we play, a game which isn't about winning or losing, and when the game ends, if we like, we can choose to play again.

We're not really Billy Smith or Sarah Millman we are just infinite consciousness (god) pretending to be. We are the best actors ever! That's why i laughed at the businessman because i thought "Ha! that guy really believes he's a businessman!, He doesn't realise he's just god pretending to be! chill out! It's just a game!"

So i was wondering has anyone else experienced anythings similar to this or knows what exactly this is? Is this enlightenment or maybe something else? If you could shed any light on this that would be great. I have been looking on the internet but have found very little.

thanks.

P.S sorry its a bit lengthy

Hello OP, congratulations on your achievements. My personal thoughts on this subject is that enlightment is a never-ending path, that we'll all go through it.

I've had some good experiences myself but I know I have a lot to learn. Lots I mean the infinity between forever. I think we'll never cease to learn.

I like to think of it more like a "challenge", not a "game". It is this challenge that feeds our soul. To learn and evolve, the businessman must have chose that particular stressed life, as a challenge. "How will I deal with my friends and family with this stressed life?" "Will I overcome this?" "Will I remember that spark of God's Love inside me?"... "ok, I will spare 80 years of my eternal existance to have this challenge and learn others things." His Higher Spirit must have thought of this.

What are your thoughts?
Sorry for the bad english.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Was is reply to Noreaster

It seems all of us, in someways are like works in progress, what you speak of sometimes is like a very long road of a jorney, be the road is long people are sometimes distracted as to why, are where they are headed.
When I was younger I knew what the Truth is, was but searched for the Truth.
Maybe it was in being in hurry as to where going Truth would lead you, already knowing everything, Truth was not problem, more of knowing you really, realy knew Truth.
I as myself relization of things are amazed at the number of knowing people that are here , at ATS.

Reading books that would take 25 years just start to understand what was being said in the books, then fially starting to relize they were all saying the samething.
The end result would be to try andachive Christ level conscious, do as I have done , become as I am. It would seem hard to have ego at that stage of story.
I have grow, I don't know everything, but I know answer to everything, or think I have found.
But it seems you are mistaken in some aspects, of this thread, like as for this it seems I nolonger need to be in this place, but yes for selfish reasons remain.
Others would not understand and there is always the children, they seem sometimes to know nothing, and is humbling to teach them something.
The last part it seems gotten most wrong, I was amazed when relized I was Neo, and everyone is the One, so it seems.
One other thing for me at least, not to speak for others, but it seems hard to say even anything in threads like this sometimes, sometimes it's better to say nothing, but nothing is so hard to hear.

Maybe One should be more positive, because it seems I am here, or I think I'm here, wait I know I'm here, I knowI'm here, I know I'm here, I know we are One here, it's all good if you know it.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Another one of You

You should enter politics. Your explanations are absolutely vague and innocuous. Nothing that anyone could ever take offense to as you patently dismissed every question I raised without having answered any of them. I guess that this is what they teach in enlightenment school.

I only deal is specifics, and I suppose that means I'll never know enlightenment. Then again, if all this everything is nothing stuff doesn't end up being true, then who nows - maybe having my BS detector on full-scan at all times might give me a few seconds of headstart?

I've been told to not concern about anyone else and where they're wandering around out here. Maybe that's the best thing to do? The difference between humans and animals is that animals have instinct to protect them from avoidable harm. Human have intellect, and since its development is managed differently than the response-centric development of animals, the risks are greater and so - in the end - are the rewards. That being the case, I never see the value in shutting down your thought process and seeking a path of isolative disinterest when the empirical evidence suggests that overt engagement and deliberative investigation is what such an environment as this demands of those who've been allowed to be a conscious and intellectually aware part of it.

Dismissing it all as a joke or a video game doesn't seem like a realistic response to what's obviously very real and maybe even extremely important to take note of. Just my own view though. Still, knowing that someone decided that the opinion of someone - anyone for that matter - supercedes direct evidence that can only be described as overwhelmingly and relentlessly compelling, and deciding this on a buzz that they got after long periods of practicing standard self hypnosis techniques, seems like something that I'll feel a bit better for having questioned within the appropriate confines of a forum thread on the subject.

And so now I have raised my question, and that should do it for me on this subject. Thanks for your response.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by NorEaster]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am where I'm supposed to be.

Thanks for the advice on where, you think I should experience life.

Since all is One, you are giving advice to yourself, and could probably benefit by taking your own advice.

Careful what you create, though.

I have nothing further to say to you.
I see you, and that matters. When you can see yourself, whether it is through me or another version of you, you will understand things more clearly; and you'll understand why I've chose to treat you the way I have.

Light and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another one of You

I am where I'm supposed to be.

Thanks for the advice on where, you think I should experience life.

Since all is One, you are giving advice to yourself, and could probably benefit by taking your own advice.

Careful what you create, though.

I have nothing further to say to you.
I see you, and that matters. When you can see yourself, whether it is through me or another version of you, you will understand things more clearly; and you'll understand why I've chose to treat you the way I have.

Light and Love

Eck, another rotted brain from too many utube videos and pseudo spirituality quotes.

Who was it that coined the term 'humpback geeks'?

But seriously, I have experienced enlightenment and I'll answer any questions one may have to prove my eternal worth.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

What is the purpose of man?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So, have all the enlightened ATSers checked in yet? It's like some sort of convention in this thread.

So, since we have you all here, can I ask a question without hijacking the thread?

If there had never been some guy (whoever it was) that had described this enlightenment for you (within the pages of a book or by way of a Youtube video clip), then would you know what enlightenment is? In other words - and you need to really consider this - is your experience of being enlightened, and your claim to knowing what enlightenment is, the result of a definition that was given to you by a person who claimed to be enlightened? And if so, why would this person have more credibility than any other person with the same claim of personal transcendence.

Even if this person was (for lack of a better word) an astral being. After all, the current word among world-class mediums is that when a person crosses, they don't become transcendent, they merely change vibrational frequency. Again, in other words, they are no more learned than they were a second before death, and their individual interpretation of the hereafter is still affected by what they believed while they were alive.

This is an open question to anyone that feels as if they want to take it on. Personally, I believe that human intellect is 100% perception and perspective, and that we all actively decide what we'll accept as truth. This, of course, means that I absolutely reject the notion of a realized corporeal transcendence, and even intellectual transcendence, other than the realization that such realized transcendence is one more way to score a personal win over one (or more) of the humans that share this very specific (who is more enlightened, you or me?) arena with you.

Read over this thread and see how competitive the whole thing is (me too, but I'll admit to being a carnal beast with no capacity for transcendence) from the very first post. Yes, some posts are less overt, but those that welcome this young grasshopper to the club are just as dripping with competitiveness as the ones challenging said grasshopper's ability to be enlightened. In fact, the testosterone levels are overwhelming.

I just wonder what causes someone to make the determination that they have achieved enlightenment. My grandfather was a member of the Jehovah's Witness club for 50 years, and was one of the exhalted 144,000 - which is what they call their enlightened ones. I asked him how he got elected, and he told me that it wasn't like that. What happens is that one day, such a person simply "realizes" that they are one of the 144,000, and they make it known during a worship service. I asked him if someone could either lie or be mistaken, and he simply said "no". Later, he converted to Christianity (hardcore Evangelicalism) when he was 80 yrs old, and spent the next 6 years on the chapel circuit debunking the JWs with speaker fees and a book for sale. Some 144,000 member he turned out to be.

I just wonder how much of this is wishing we could be Keono Reeves and slo-mo around bullets for a living?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by NorEaster]

I am the One and Only ATSer who is claiming to have studied with a Genuine For Real Fully Enlightened Avatar.

I have not read of any other ATSer making such a claim. Though I am
not saying that there arent others.

When people claim to have had some Enlightenment Experience it is most
likely just the beginning process of Spiritual Conversion whereby ones consciousness stops being contracted upon itself and begins to open up to Infinity.
This is a profound event in a persons life. Many different spiritual phenomena may occur at this time,such as energy ecstasies,internal sounds, shaking of the spine,spontaneous mudras,visions,etc, but all these are just more experiences and must be sacrificed.
It is a Radical Change in Perception, yet it is just the beginning. Such a person still retains the habits of the Ego which is to separate Itself from Consciousness.

Full Enlightenment only occurs with the Complete Dissolution of the Ego. It is an extremely rare event. Perhaps 1 % of the population is Spiritually Converted. But there may only be a handful of people who are fully Enlightened.

Fully Enlightened beings appear to be God Incarnate to those sensitive to
their nature. Those that function as Gurus can transmit spiritual energy
to their disciples.

As ADI DA said,"No one survives Enlightenment to speak glibly about it."

Spirituality is a competitive sport of sorts. One needs a great deal of desire to sacrifice ones Ego. And it is all about achieving the greatest pleasure
for oneself by becoming Love/Bliss/Fullness.

Spiritual Cults develop their own spiritual politics of who is more spiritual than others, which is used to restrict access to the Master who provides the spiritual Transmission energy for the members. It is downright vicious. It is amazing how Egotistical such people can be while being in a very spiritual state.

This thread is a convention in which spiritually inclined people commune in a limited degree. But so are all the other threads.

Spirituality is taken a bit too seriously by many. It is certainly a different way of perceiving life in that ones goal is to be in a state of Love instead of Separation but it is not necessarily better,it is just what some people prefer. But most spiritual people think they are better than others and further that they will be rewarded in some future heaven or next life. But I havent seen any proof of that.
Spiritual people can be bad, at least until they reach Full enlightenment and few do that.After Enlightenment spirituality is just another way of getting more sex.

I would say the spiritual state is much like the state animals live in. There is a natural feeling of fullness and bliss with ones surroundings, less thinking,and more feeling.

When one finds a Great Teacher One Swoons in Love in Their Presence.

And everyone has a capacity for transcendence. All you need do is want it and read the free Manual for Enlightenment:

www.beezone.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Ah, lovely, an inquiring soul. The purpose of man you say? Of...MAN? Such an elegant and eternal question, what beauty!

Although I must ask, do you mean in the individual sense or the collective?
In the former is intrinsic inevitability. The latter is non other than jocular judiciousness.

Uh humm, my book will soon be available on amazon.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have been reading through this thread and it is quite entertaining. Trying to put into words something that defies definition can be difficult. In regards to everything being an illusion, let me try my hand at it.

Suppose you were born with a disorder where red was green and green was red. In other words, you saw just the opposite of what everybody else sees. But, because we can't see what your brain sees, we have no way of knowing.

What you see is RED grass, but you have been taught, all your life, that it is GREEN, so when YOU SEE RED, you call it GREEN. It would be impossible for anybody to know that you don't see what everybody else sees!

Therefore, it doesn't really matter. The point is, our entire world is our own personal perception and not necessarily real. We have our own personal reality.

Not sure what the hell this has to do with anything, but it's intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It sounds like you were listening to Spontaneous Awakening by Adyashanti (Steven Gray). His message is about as pure as it gets. You may have had a full awakening, but more likely you have seen a glimpse of truth, and will continue to move through periods of awakening and trance for a while. Don't be discouraged if you do fall asleep again, and don't cling to your past awakening experiences. I wish you well on your journey.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Feel free to answer his questions then.
There is a difference in knowing what you should and shouldn't do.

I will not step into communications where people 'create' a background to describe what I know or how I obtained my understanding.

I am where I am, and I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.
I wish you well, and I see you, too.

Light and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
reply to post by depth om

Ah, lovely, an inquiring soul. The purpose of man you say? Of...MAN? Such an elegant and eternal question, what beauty!

Although I must ask, do you mean in the individual sense or the collective?
In the former is intrinsic inevitability. The latter is non other than jocular judiciousness.

Uh humm, my book will soon be available on amazon.

Clarify, of course,

Hu-Man as mechanism. What is the meaning of his toil? All things exist out of necessity, to accomplish, to be a means to an end, what is man's intrinsic directive? I understand, to sustain and procreate, but why.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

3D isnt really what we think it is though. Its a channel, a plane of space time and frequency more than a octupus of planes that concerns us here. Each and every planetary body, moon, has its own orbit and space-time channel.

The real questions to ask is what is Infinity? To explore it. What is the sun? What is time?
What is No Time? I would do that sungazing, direct line home.

And there is life on all of them on one channel or another. We see what is in our frequency, so here we call this 3d earthtime. We have a software programmed concept of our orbits spacetime that stays with us even if we were to stand on mars, we would only see what they bled into or allowed for 3d earthtime mars. We would have to change the software. So hubble sees, 3d earthtime space. There isnt alot there. And its really based on our star, which is a small ordinary one, almost like near the bottom level, so we're seeing only the lowest possible channels here.

Its not even a flat plane at all, and once you leave our solar system, our sol, and all the subsets of different orbit space/time and fequency channels you are no longer in this imagined 3d, which again is but a concept and programming. For outside the program is No Time.

If you take a robot, one with consciousness, and program a whole of our days to transpire in 15 minutes, we would disappear from his sight and he would stand still in ours. A large star, such as Bellatrix in the Orion priesthood grouping would see us as the Higher Self/Designer/Family of Light Group from outside this broadcast does, standing still. Reading about us in a newspaper, watching a dvd. Only they're the editors and all our lessons and even the redo's of it for many are in their hands for progression. And our progression bumps every clip ahead in the line. Hence, positive Ets that found humans too negative or primitive, or not taking responsibilty, asleep at the wheel, and had left us to our own devices, now find they need to assist, nudge and remind us, because our progression is theirs, for we can only exist on one clip, or timeline at a time, but we all exist in all the timelines so in many cases, THEY ARE US, or our family.

We also come down in the spirit of teamwork to nudge each other and help family awaken for though but an illusion, this feels very real to us and some of us are taking a long time and many are suffering. After a year of meditationg, and sungazing, ET_MAN linked this video to me, and at the end, I was surprised, I had never contemplated infinity before, in fact it created quite a few questions so I reached in and nearly fainted, that experience was profound and my HS stepped in and over a month of daily downloads, information just pouring out.

At one point my 18 year old son was discussing Infinity with me and he said something along the lines of it just being this way, this was the way it was, and I was saying, what??? No way, its not just the way it is, thats a cop out, there has to be a reason, and at that moment this "old man" stepped out of the sky and laughed delightedly at the pupils mulling over a difficulty and my son shot up in shock and I said, "he laughed," and he nodded and in the end he experienced it too. Another point, walking down the stairs, feeling kind of grey feeling, the room lit up with each step down, and my HS, really me, myself, bubbled up like a well of water within me, filling me more strongly and said with this joyful, light, quicksilver, humorous almost a guide/priestess/Goldie Hawn feeling, "Where do you think you are anyway? Do you think you ever leave home?"

I saw this veil semi sheer, lying on a cot with outlines of my family on the other side, and next huge red curtains drew back, and there was a huge movie house screen with a dvd playing and despite the light hearted humor and encouraging feeling in all of this was the sobering realization that all was recorded so, no more embarassing moments but being aware, each day, consciously making choices, examing reactions, perfecting self was needed in all of us.

Then I was encouraged to do a medtiation and fly through the Universe expanding larger as if HS, and I found myself standing on this giant poster, hard surface, our work in progress, but I couldnt get back in.

Anyway, there is no going back from all the downloads, the quantum physics meets the Beyond, or even quantum wierdness is wonderful, and very progressive for everyone. But, even this has limitations and was made aware that while I could sit down with my 8 year old and show him this video which he loves and metaphorically describe dvds, and rolls of film and make simple work of a complex issue, when we progress and our consciousness expands hundreds of thousands fold, the answers or understanding are much larger as well.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now I had been drawn to the energy in others, one of my friends, had nudged and hinted but would give no answers, but he said, each and everyone us has to come to make it real, and something about being the clip that holds the film in. I had no idea what this meant. In that month what was downloaded, thats the only way of describing it, I would awake with more and more things flowing out but I realized that we were literally becomingourselves. That, as I had always known there was no loss of identity no coming together as ONE without selfhood. That we were literally the Many In One, a Family, in endless progression. I knew this, but in a sense this school, that has always been here, where some of the hardest lessons take place, for they deal with the duality and chosing to love and work for equality and forgiveness and they're grass roots for adanced love and light work, for the creations we will be binging into fruition our own visions and dreams/wishes, that a bad, unforgiving, and harmful, lower vibrational though cannot rejoin the Beyond, so we really have to work all of this through, but do so with a Family watching over.

That aside from the lessons, this lower channel, where we experience separation, where we lose touch with the Universal Understanding, the telepathy and knowing each other and innermost feelings, and where our memories are mostly sealed, this is where we also fully experience selfhood, so earth, planets or existences akin to earth, we are becoming, and that in Infinity this moment stretches endlessly in both directions. So here, you are learning to become, and also, when you grow in progression and love and light, raising your frequency, you are creating your yearning, wishes and dreams, both the world in our school and our own home and creations in the Beyond. This is an incredible gift for now we will have unity, oneness, teamwork and individual identity all at once. If there is the Divine within us all connecting all She/He had a wonderful plan for Family.

We're becoming self and learning peace, love, cooperation, empowerment of others, equality, positivity, to let go, to forgive, to see all as recovered. We cannot be satisfied with our very consciousness being hijacked here for those who want to take longer at going home and wish to bring about negative consequences and negative wishes, keeping us all their minions. We cannot allow their wishes to manifest our destiny, we really really need to wake up. This is a consciousness driven universe/school, and its time to really wish for the most positive, loving equal, progressing, world that we can envision. Do we need money and banks? Laws and control? Do we need fossil fuels and ownership of ideas, control of advancement and technology, in short slavery? What does peace look like?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let's all step back with an open mind and look at the bigger picture. To those of you whom have a pessimistic mind, please disregard my statement I'd rather not hear your negativity. This person here has found enlighentment and we stand here and try to judge the ways of however he has gotten there. How about we take a breather from that and give this guy a warm round of applause, because it takes a very strong mind set to even come across something as powerful as this. It shouldn't matter how he stumbled across it, rather it being his confused mind state, to not knowing what's going on, to him misinterpetting something. He happened to witness a beautiful thing and us being ATS members should stand by him and help him grow and become more enlightened. Dispite what anybody has to say I am thankful he has reached such a beautiful thing on earth, even though such ugly things are happening.
Keep it up man, dont ever try to stop or let anybody take you down, you're doing an awesome job and I hope as you the best as you continue with your journey

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
I have been reading through this thread and it is quite entertaining. Trying to put into words something that defies definition can be difficult. In regards to everything being an illusion, let me try my hand at it.

Suppose you were born with a disorder where red was green and green was red. In other words, you saw just the opposite of what everybody else sees. But, because we can't see what your brain sees, we have no way of knowing.

What you see is RED grass, but you have been taught, all your life, that it is GREEN, so when YOU SEE RED, you call it GREEN. It would be impossible for anybody to know that you don't see what everybody else sees!

Therefore, it doesn't really matter. The point is, our entire world is our own personal perception and not necessarily real. We have our own personal reality.

Not sure what the hell this has to do with anything, but it's intriguing nonetheless.

great post

and it has to do everything with everything coz that's the way the world works!
to each our own perspective

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
welcome here, there. keep on the path (till the path is gone).

the bird soars high in the sky, the fish dives deep.

on another note, many people who try awakening become depressed. we know they shouldnt be.

well done

come out and play

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join