It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Enlightened.....i think

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by orrite??

yeah, well, wow, you're god

so, tell me, mr god, could you concisely explain in layman's terms what enlightenment is?

Quantum Physics meets the Beyond. Contemplating Infinity can lead to downloads within, but basically there is no limitations, no boundaries, no concept of conceptual borders, ie. One God/Creator is a conceptional limit, in Infinity this does not occur. Infinite/boundless/endless/limitless/progression. Beyond this holographic universe school that is very digital as a broadcast coming in is the Beyond/Family of Light/Creator/Designers/Future Self/Higher Self and endless progression, yet beyond the Beyond is another Beyond and beyond Higher Self, where in no time there is no Higher/Lower/Greater/Smaller/levels even, all is globally its Infinite whole, and we are each potentially globlally our entire infinite roll of film of our lives, yet, there is conceptually, levels and progression and each clip in that infinite roll of film is another us. Quantum Weirdness meets the Beyond and endless progression.

We are the Infinite Family of Light, the Many In One, the Branches of the Vine, the Drops of Endless Creator in the Infinite Ocean of Light. Light=Life=Consciousness/Soul. Light=Matter and Matter=Light and your light body is more real than even this software suit and its transdimensional layers of software in this trransdiminsional hologram system.

So, being the Creators/Designers is not the same thing as being God, and there is only profound equality. Its when we see profound equality in all, care for and help others, and not concern ourselves with greed, materialism, empowering others versus hording power for self, that we grow and pass the test.

If there is a real Creator hiding in the love between the infinite rays of light, he/she does not demand worship and sacrifice.
Perhaps this is the love between all of us. For we operate both individually and teamwork on the other side.

All of this being said without strict credo, for these downloads occurred due to asking the questions concerning infinity itself, and so I'm remaining open to Higher Self.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well your next step is to realize you're not God. You're atoms. Your dust. You cannot do anything more than what you can use your hands to do.

We're not our software suit here at all, this is just a model, perhaps a honda civic, maybe a grey is a toyota, a reptilian a ford truck. Infinite channels in this holographic universe, that is a black large flatscreen tv, and every system is its own dvd playing with its own space time relating to its own star, which is collective consciousness and the broadcast in.

We are the light, not dust, not coding, not software, the students in the digital school and in the endless progrssion, our Future Selves/Higher Selves have already made it to graduation and back home to the Beyond.

Though its all in complete equality, profound equality, for no matter what level we percieve ourselves at, and its all perceptional for in eternity there is no time, no past, present, its "No Time" but, no levels either. An ant if it possesses consciousness and the biggest fish in the universe are all thereotically equal for we are all the global infinite whole of our lives thereotically at once. So though we percieve endless progression, while each clip of "time" has an other version of us, past or future, while some are wiser than others and in different grades, we are all profoundly equal.

The Creator is the many in one, and perhaps the love that holds us all together. We are the Infinite Family of Light and the Creators/Designers of all.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Once upon a time I heard the saying...

"Once you say something out of your mouth to describ something...you've just lied." Language is a funny thing...used to describe an experience...the totality of the experience is assigned a word by the vocabulary we've learned in our specific language. So a specific experience that is "wonderful"...well...isnt so wonderful anymore after you just said it...because you are truely at a loss for words any time you try to describe your experience...its so vast we cant touch it with a few words of language. Nothing is just one thing (Word)...its in the eye of the beholder of "what" something/experience "Is."

When you are truely enlightened...you loose the subject (you)/ Object(outside world) perception of life. you no longer see the outside world as something "else"...its now...you see everything as yourself...because you are everything. We are infinity only limited by language of expression...thats why we all have communication difficulties.

TOWER OF BABEL anyone?....LOL. We are bound by language's limitations...and thats what makes us so frustrated.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This topic reminds me of Heinlein's masterwork Stranger in a Strange Land.

Short human words were never like a short Martian word — such as "grok" which forever meant exactly the same thing. Short human words were like trying to lift water with a knife.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

How about stopping the oil blowout? It would certainly be a helpful way to put that to the test!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

That is true, the enlightened being is "selfless", without the I and Is with everything as One. Our Native American brothers and sisters knew that.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
reply to post by pepsi78

How about stopping the oil blowout? It would certainly be a helpful way to put that to the test!

It does not work like that, you don't give gifts away and showoff. There is no show off test. I am sorry. If you want special effects just watch David Blaine.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker63

Thanks...it is very hard to overcome that vantage point. The Natives were truely "At one" with their environment...they knew the relationship between the earth and themselves were as one.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I had a similar experience when I got out of jail... I was messing around with binaural beats and ended up going out of body for the first time (at least consciously) and from there on out my life changed it seemed momentously, every second.

After that first experience, the next night I tried again. Once again I went out of body, this time I was actually helped out of body into the astral realm by a spirit guide however at the time I didn't think anything of it - it wasn't until I came back from the astral realm that I realized what had happened.

I was able to ask and find answers to questions bothering me. I have a lot of medical issues such as anxiety/OCD, and as soon as I woke up it was completely gone and you don't have ANY idea how much that changed me right there. My anxiety/OCD have ruled over my life for many, many years. But my pain was taken from me and I was able to see it is possible to get to where I need to go.

Eventually things have come back, the anxiety/OCD, but I have to admit I have not been meditating much lately.

OP, if you wish I have a thread with binaural beats I uploaded which you may find helpful in your journeys. They really do help with getting into a deep meditation, from there on out you're on your own though.

You are just at the beginning towards enlightenment - don't let that make you feel like you're so far away, because you have just taken the biggest step ever which is realizing what you need to do in this life. More will come to you, you just need to ask the right questions - your higher self knows everything you need to ever know. Ask questions, and find the answers, I promise you that with an open mind and heart you will get what you deserve

Good luck, and message me if you want those links, or need any guidance - I can give you some advice but ultimately this journey is in your hands and can only be shoved a bit with some others help. As you stated, society basically is what rules us, without society we're naked and once you realize that you are able to finally put clothes on (so to speak) and find your way to where you belong.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I normally don't participate in these threads and I'm just going to Parrot what others have said, but knowing how close we are in our beliefs is very important.

First, welcome to the Light.

No matter whether we come by it through our chosen Religion or while sitting on an Ocean Shore marveling at the world, we all have the same experience when we realize that God is in us, a part of us. God is just a word, a tool we use to describe something almost indescribable. Spirituality is just another word for the same thing.

I'm glad your burden has lifted. Don't let it make you too giddy though. That pleasurable feeling in your center that Christians call Joy and others describe in other ways is like a barometer you can use to help guide you.

A word to the wise, don't expect those around you to change or be open to your experience. Don't let them bring you down and put the weight of the world on your shoulders again.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everything is allowed. Duality exists.
Just because someone expresses what they 'think' God wants, is okay. They are living their experience. Calling him/her/it God. It's okay, it's their experience. Sometimes when you are awakened, and speak to them, you will use the terms of I and me, so that they may understand you. I use those terms. It doesn't sound right to respond to our other selves saying 'we' because there is no way to know what 'we' want, think, enjoy, need, etc.

Each self in this blog, is responding to your awakening with an idea of what it should feel like or be. Ultimately 'your' portion of our journey is what you want 'your portion' to be.

As I awakened, I've moved toward repairing portions of our existence that suppress the remaining who are asleep.

Forces that have assumed authority that squeeze and oppress have had to experience my version of how 'I' want to be treated as part of the whole.

With a right to be oppressed or not be oppressed, being awake will allow you to alter the illusion to suit the version of the existence you want to live in.

That's when the Christ like conscious awakens and you begin to lovingly resist and challenge the forces that want you to stay where you were placed when you were asleep.

As you drop those belief systems, you will remove yourself from the ties that bind you to those forces of authority and really learn to let go and be free and live.

I know people still identify with political affiliations, and that's okay as all possibilities, thoughts, feelings, are always allowed.

Each moment, realize that you have moved forward in time and captured that moment of the experience. There is no right or wrong way, and if you find your 'mind' has a problem with how another version of you is experiencing the existence, then offer forgiveness and move on. The problem is not the other version of you, it's how you perceive how the other version is living, and since all one and all is allowed, you must forgive yourself and move on to stay on the path and continue to observe.

I read this phrase somewhere, and unfortunately can't quote the source
I am not my mind
I am not my body
I am not my experiences
But I can observe them.
The real self observing the perceived self

In situations where I have directly attempted to change my version of the universe -- I've referred to that -- as a reminder that I am an observer in this experience as I effect the change I want to see in this portion of the One that I experience.

And as far as the poster who mentioned this being a Matrix with an owner. The main rule is the Law of Free Will. A person was quoted as saying that everyone in jail is there by their own choice. So the owner of the matrix creates catalysts and it is either accepted or rejected. You can lovingly reject any offer. A court case decision can be rejected within 14 days of a judge making a ruling in the case.

It's all about experiencing things and taking your now empty cup that knows nothing and placing things that you, not me or any other poster, but things that you want to place in your cup to define your portion of your experience.

Yes. it starts by dropping all the beliefs that 'we' (other selves, including parents and well meaning persons) have placed within your mind.

As part of my journey, I ask other selves who speak different languages to tell me what term they use when I show them what I call a 'chair'.
My former belief system told me a "chair is called a chair", but to know that other selves in other belief systems have another name for it, was an enlightenment of it's own.
All these different belief systems had a 'different' name for the 'same' thing and strongly 'believed' that is was what it is called.
The truth is, and there is a truth, we just never know what it is at all times, but the truth is; it is called all those things and terms we have yet to learn.

Light and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No person who claims that they may be enlightened should be challenged on a forum.

I believe you and am delighted for your success and happiness. Your honesty and straightforwardness is refreshing.

I pray that your enlightenment may be enhanced.

May all the blessings of the universe and God be upon you and all those
here!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
More and more people are saying this nowdays, but what will happen, did this sort of thing happen a hundred years ago.
I know in India the people have come to be Enlightened, but look at India they are going backward, so it seems.
It seems there are more unenlightened in the Government, to make up any difference, look at Israel wants US to give them more wepons, what is going on here.
Look about 2000 years ago, the guy said he was the One, some say he said he was God but did not know what God knew, knows.
So I believe in this becoming of one mind, and all this other stuff, I just don't know what will become of this, I can't even turn water into grape juice myself.
Maybe can leave note to higher self to remember to effect some sort of needed good thing to happen last week.
At this point in my life I am looking for some sort sign, has anyone have a sign or maybe some paint and cardboard, we can make one.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The Free Manual for Enlightenment:

www.beezone.com...
Has anybody actually read this manual?
Is it really any good?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

I love watching enlightened souls attack one another over what enlightenment means. No "me"? Sh*t. This whole thread is dripping with "me" from page #1.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Judgement defeats you!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Yes, God wants to save mankind. But flipping a switch does not work. it created volunteer slaves.

And if they're wrong about what God wants? Well. Ever wonder how interesting it is that the most spiritually violent civilizations fall? The ones that claim to know good, but do only evil?

Nature takes care of the bad eggs. They don't go on very long.

I for one have always found it odd that just as Rome was becoming a bunch of no good genocidal imperialist swine, a host of natural disasters befell them, a host of enemies invaded, and a host of woes came to them.

Coincidence? What about Spain. Same story. Genocidal maniacs. pulled to destruction. There's a host of nations that were highly religious and highly genocidal who followed up with disaster and woe.

Is it just coincidence that natural disasters bolstered during the Vietnam war era. Such an error of hypocritical hate.

More than just coincidence I think.

How about our recent wave of imperialism from the US? Coincidence that Disasters increased that time as well?

coincidence?

modernfolktales.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

The Manual for Enlightenment:

www.beezone.com...
Has anybody actually read this manual?
Is it really any good?

Some of that that you have to buy, I don't really think need to buy enlightenment.
A book I was reading, trying to read The Zohar (free pdf), is Jewish orgin is hard read (for me) need to read under stand Hebrew to extent.
But in the Zohar, there is 125 Degrees to go thru 620? levels of of relization, they speak of astal plane, say Creator is in 7th dimension, but says like in Kundalini Risisg at that level working at that level, you would not even comprehend this plane of existance. Earh Plane
I have only experienced the ignition of kundalini a few time, but was very intense, and before this happened I didn't have a clue what I was trying to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Originally posted by orrite??
So i was wondering has anyone else experienced anythings similar to this or knows what exactly this is?

Sounds like you're just starting out. Congrats!

My experience so far suggests that awakening is a lifelong journey. You will have many experiences similar to the one you described if you continue with an open and critical mind.
It's good times (between the bad, heh).

Welcome to outside the matrix.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

Such a true statement that I couldn't say better myself. It's just a beautiful thing to have your eyes open to such real beauty in this world. Embrace it my friend, not everybody has such an open mind as we do :] enoy your journey and please post more as you continue with it. I for one definately enjoyed reading upon your experience

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
reply to post by ExPostFacto

What a post. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Let me ask, if you don''t mind how old are you? I only ask, because if you're as young as I am(early 20s) and we're at the same spot (basically in understanding this world. The next step might just be, about yourself, and let time reveal what's up and it could just be around the corner. All I know is this place is a trip...

Mid 30's. Trust me, it is a global thing going on not limited to age. All ages are progressing like this right now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join