It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Enlightened.....i think

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm about to make a whole thread on this, it's worth it, with evidence that supports it to open the eyes for who may want to know it.
It will include religion, science, nature to show that all the roads lead in the same place, welcome to the dream land where you as an idea become reality.
You the ilusion, I must get to another level and see it all. We just vibrate into the code of the arhitect, where atoms are made from thoughts vibrating into the infinite.

Welcome to the Matrix, but don't take it for grant it. It is a special place.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe this is something for you, fellow seeker?
I started a thread series called "Your Spiritual Revolution" today.
You´ll find the first one down in my signature.
This will be a huge series with 15+ threads and more...

(Hey pepsy im looking forward what you will present us!
)

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
...That is why it is not wise to judge someone else no matter what they did or what their status in life is. We just don't know what role they agreed to play.

I couldn't agree more, thanks for the input

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is another point of view. I hope you guys like it and comment on it on what other scientists have to say about this. Just keeping an open mind.

By the way Gim I have sent you a u2u

[edit on 12-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
orrite??

Just found this nice little Zen story on the internet which i wanted to share with you all. It pretty much illustrates what i've been saying throughout this thread. Hope you like it.

A University Professor went to see an enlightened Master, to find out more about spiritual enlightenment.

As their meeting continued 'The Master' was pouring tea and continued to pour even though the cup was overflowing.

The Professor cried. "Enough! No more will go in!" 'The Master' replied "Like this cup you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you spiritual enlightenment unless you first empty your cup?"

Unknown Source

[edit on 15-7-2010 by orrite??]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Yeah its a nice one! Was also inside a video series at youtube, called "Okkulte Musikindustrie", now also available in english.
I made a thread on it at ATS two days ago...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by orrite??

Yeah its a nice one! Was also inside a video series at youtube, called "Okkulte Musikindustrie", now also available in english.
I made a thread on it at ATS two days ago...

Meditation is really okay, go with the waves, get your self going, relaxed stage, happy state, focus state, aware stage. Other stuff I would stay out of it. It's okay to have the ability to learn about it with an open mind but not to touch. We humans are not allowed to do that, once you are in you can't get out, you are on your own. It is a fascinating realm but I just see it as a movie with popcorn and a soda in my hand instead of acting in it.

God loves us because we are innocent and small creatures, who desires power will have the reverse of things in the end, it is always the result, it's how the rules are made. The occult is the truth and god is at the top of it all.
Just beilive in god, you really have to beilive with all you heart and he will be there for you when you need him.

God will save your and will save the day.
Peace and light to you.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Meditation is really okay... Other stuff I would stay out of it. It's okay to have the ability to learn about it with an open mind but not to touch. We humans are not allowed to do that, once you are in you can't get out, you are on your own....

What is it that we humans cannot touch? Why we are not allowed? What prevents us from doing so? Why is it you think we are on our own? and what are we "in" exactly?

Your statements and "explanations" are so brief and irrelevant, it makes no sense.

God loves us because we are innocent and small creatures, who desires power will have the reverse of things in the end, it is always the result, it's how the rules are made.

The rules? Who makes the rules? The universe is made up of infinite possibilities so what is this?

The occult is the truth and god is at the top of it all.
Just beilive in god, you really have to beilive with all you heart and he will be there for you when you need him.

What are you talking about? The "truth" is the occult? Is the occult a good thing? WHY is god at the top of the occult?? WHY is the occult THE "truth" ?

.. What on Earth are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_
reply to post by autowrench

YOu still have a me when you talk. You talk from the perspective of a me. An "I" can never be enlightened. Mind cannot claim enlightenment, if it does, then realization didn't take place.

Nirvana means fully blown out. So there wont be any mind after nirvana. One should still go deeper within themsleves to experience that state of consciousness.

Actually, I began with "I AM." I think another started this same way, no? The "me" I speak of is zero point energy, here, at this point, right at this second. I am, all is me, and I am all. You are right, I am not enlightened at all. Move along.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sighler

Thank you!
I believe he is decepted by the so called god from the bible, who is really the bad guy... Think you know what i mean.
He also thinks that lifting the ego as caballah provide is good... !?

But also i would say that not everything someone would count as "occult" is bad. For instance all the "good" witches who love nature or myself...

Also I have to say that using the I is okay , when you use it like I do...
( in a manner of embodying the higher self and build up the NEW ego WITH this conclusion...)
Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

[edit on 16-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

It's the same god only that he is hidden because the occult is hidden because that is the very meaning of this word.
Genesis in the bible is the same thing only explained on the fast forward without the details. God created man in his image? read the bible, it's the same thing only that it does not explain it because it's hidden. The tree of life so man can understand about him self and free choice, eat it or leave it alone.
The tree of life is the very essence of man and god, hidden so you may not understand and live your life without knowing every decision you make, live in the spirit to say with a bigger heart, because once you know there is no giving and no reciving, because it's harder to get that once you know everything, your emotions go away.
You can still do that once you know everything but you got to learn to let go forget when you want to live with joy. God created a man without worries without man knowing everything. It was the intention to hide it.

It does not matter if people understand it on not, if you can still retain your self after you know it all you are good to go, if you are ready. It's not only about knowing it all, it's about how you are as a person once you know it, changed but still with the values of feeling. A lot of people go crazy after this or a lot of people get a bigger ego than god and think they are god.

There are a lot of stories about this in the bible with characters that want to be above god ?

Enlightment costs, it's a long way, it's hard being in some way and at the same time in another way, to better your self but not go over the top.
It's why for example masonry has steps, so you can step up only if you are worthy. It's why everything is hidden.

If you are ready and you search for it, it will come to you.

My ego will go down under minus if it;s a must, I must give and will go up back again when I want to have fun because I'm human, but I have my limits and I never break those limits, if you do it will turn you into something else. I don't want you to think that I am perfect, no one is and can't be because we are just people.

Jesus was enlighten, it's what he did, he gave without reciving at all, but he recived at the end. It;'s also about reciving, when reciving you give back.

All of this should happen in a natural form without you thinking of it, if you can do that then god will rush ringing at your door bell at your door.

I don't want to sound like I'm all knowing, it's just a thread on ATS about enlightment, it's what I think of it, people may have different opinions on that, it's just what I think of it all, you may have a different opinion on this and I don't mind it.

He also thinks that lifting the ego as caballah provide is good:

There are a few possibilities on this:

1 You know about it and you want to hide it.
2 You have not studied the caballah.
3 You have studied the caballah and came to this conclusion.

Regarding the list above here are the results.

1 Who is wothy.
2 Less probable because you would not talk about it if you did not.
3 It is the point you made from reading it and everyone may have points of view.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by JimIrie

I don't want you to think that I am perfect, no one is and can't be because we are just people.

There is so such thing as a person, and there is no such thing as people. There are only apparent persons and apparent people. This is because we are actually all one consciousness pretending to be people.

Consciousness is perfect, pure, vibrant, energy. We are perfect. We just believe we are not.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??

reply to post by JimIrie

I don't want you to think that I am perfect, no one is and can't be because we are just people.

There is so such thing as a person, and there is no such thing as people. There are only apparent persons and apparent people. This is because we are actually all one consciousness pretending to be people.

Consciousness is perfect, pure, vibrant, energy. We are perfect. We just believe we are not.

You are part of the light, not the whole light, don't you get it ?
Consciousness ripped from it's self a part so you can exist, made a world,
now give some back or is that your ego is too big.
You are not the big light, you are below it. Why would you want to go against something that gave you a chance of existing, beats me. Give and recive, have fun in life, know your limits. This thing that you call Matrix was intended for you, it's a beautiful place. If you were the big light you would kow it all, but you don't.

This is how it is, it's why it's hidden and no you are not the big light.
Let me put it this way, if you had no light bulb in the middle of your living room you would be in the dark, you exist as long as the light is on, it shines on you. Not knowing it all is part of life so you can enjoy life, you are just a little pice of the light, not the light bulb. You are not god, god is the light bulb, yes the light bulb must get something in return and will give something back.

We can't be the light bulb, we are part of what the light bulb emanates.
God I hope I make sense. For energy to exist it has to have a source.

Number 1 is the first number in mathematics then other numbers ripped from number 1 the source , then it go's to infinite ? Welcome to god's realm.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??

reply to post by JimIrie

You are part of the light, not the whole light, don't you get it ?
Consciousness ripped from it's self a part so you can exist, made a world,
now give some back or is that your ego is too big.
You are not the big light, you are below it.

I see consciousness sorta like a big bonfire. Conscious/God (Bonfire) can light as many candles (us and the rest of creation) as it wants without reducing itself at all in any way. The Bonfire is limitless, God is limitless.

Enlightenment is when one of the flames on one of the candles realises that it's not the candle, its the flame. Even though it appears to be small and not very hot in comparison to the big bonfire, its essence is the same. Apart from size and heat both the small flame and the mighty bonfire are one and the same are they not?

A raindrop is no different from the ocean is it? Apart from the difference in apparent size. At their core they are both one and the same aren't they? Both at their core are H20.

We are like the flame or the raindrop, but really we are actually the bonfire or the ocean. In the same way, God and I are one and the same.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by orrite??]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All I know is that it is all terribly interesting, but I really don't care what happens much anymore. I'm just working on being able to leave my body at will -forever- if I want to.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cabal tradition was funded by jewisch rabbis, based on the Thora and their believe of god. So let´s have a look into where this "god came from...

According to Hermetic tradition, the direct, albeit unwilling cause of this catastrophe which affects us to this day, was Moses.
Everybody knows that Moses appeared floating in a basket down a river and was subsequently adopted, deceiving the Egyptian priests of the time. They took him for an Egyptian and initiated him into the mysteries of ritual magic, which is a method for making the key notes of Nature vibrate, and thus produce certain phenomena which the operator wishes to achieve. ...
In spite of his esoteric identification with Egyptian magic, Moses was always loyal to his ancestral blood. Thus, his most powerful wish was to make himself the leader who would free his people from enslavement, leading them to the promised land. Guided by this desire, and conscious of the powerful forces he had learned to control, Moses had a daring idea: to make a magic pact or alliance with an angel, a divine creature charged with the task of providing him with power and assistance from heaven to save his people. After lengthy preparations done in deep solitude, he performed the ritual ceremony with magic words and corresponding invocations.
In the midst of amazing atmospheric and terrestrial phenomena, an impressive being appeared, making Moses tremble with fear and panic, due to the tremendous force it projected. It will never be possible to know or even imagine the conditions under which the pact between man and heaven was made. The angel agreed to everything Moses requested and promised his help, demanding the strictest obedience in return. He revealed his name as Y., and requested that as a sign of union, all his followers should undergo a small ritual surgical operation, with a light discharge of blood. Every man who underwent this would come to be a son of Y. The blood that was shed sealed the pact. From that day forward, Moses was invested with superhuman powers and started doing all kinds of magical feats, converting the Ark of the Covenant into the center of his power.
Plagues and calamities fell over Egypt, and non-believers and rebels were struck down by the wrath of Y In this manner, Moses' people started the Exodus that would last forty years.
Later, Y., the occult power behind the leader, suddenly started to change his procedures by formulating strange demands, all of which had the shedding of blood as the common denominator. Moses was overcome with fear and started to become aware of the magnitude of the error he committed. He then understood that the divine angel was in truth an angel of darkness, the complete opposite of the luminous power he had intended to invoke. This infernal angel was a member of the host of shadows. In order to maintain its power and strength, this vampire needed to feed on human blood, an essence charged with the vitality conferred by the divine spark. This is why all through the Exodus, so many blood-shedding incidents occurred, provoked by the occult dictator.
In reality, who was Y.? One could say he was a very ancient being whose evolutionary origin is unknown. Through long periods of cosmic time, this being kept his individuality, but unfortunately his evolution was directed toward negative, dark, and destructive aspects; much like a human being who grows bitter with the passing of time and adopts a negative and destructive concept of life. Many beings similar to Y. exist in the Universe. Fortunately, the magnetic defenses of the planet constitute an impenetrable barrier against those beings. However, Moses' magic ritual opened a door and cleared a pathway through which Y. was able to penetrate into the Earth. It is possible to see this as the most transcendental, but unfortunately harmful event in the occult history of humanity. The tradition transmitted by the great Hermetic Masters affirms that at a crucial moment in the history of humanity, a powerful diabolic Archangel, if we are allowed to call him thus, succeeded in penetrating the earth's occult defenses and entered its atmosphere, provoking extreme disturbances....

This is qouted from the book "The stellar man" by John Baines, 2002
i apologize to read it all...

Nothing to add to this discussion!

Also i´ve studied all the cabal things. I studied the "Sohar" and the tree of life. I know it is a good concept for explaining the different dimensions and the human selfs. But again, the core issue of cabbalah is to raise your conciousness above the creator, meaning to jump from the 9th sphere directly to the eleventh! 9 to 11 - sounds familar?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

It's why we should not get involved, you like a show you watch it and that is it.
Here is something intresting.

It's the other way around as you stated.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No, this is not the other way round, it just backs my view!

See cabbalah is THE ONLY system that says something like this (besides satanism!). All other systems are developed through natural harmony and mother earth (gaya)...
You really have to understand that we have been decepted over 5000 years by this so called god yahweh... You wont imagine how far this reach...

After yahweh was introduced to earth he came up with HIS angelic hosts, which are the demons at the same time... call them negative eneries or what you want. They have decepted humanity at the very beginning of this cycle!

In muslimic tradition this entitys where called djinns. Everybody warns about them. Now we look at disneys aladin and wish to have the same...
Poor mislead humanity...

Imagine they have also altered the astral planes and akasha chronicles...
There is not much left to the original, but if you search the right things you find.
I did...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Cabalah is not even religion, it just explains to you how to better your self as a human being. Yes it may tell different things, depends on how far you want to go. I don't want to project into dimensions or whatever, I take anything that gives me control over my self. Don't you watch tv shows ? It's all over, it was put there with the intention for you to notice it if you can. For some it may be a power grab, for others it's about bettering your self, in fact I feel better but without my ego high on the roof.

I am not going to refuse what it was given to me, that would be a moching the guy at the top level.

People in general refuse this and don't see it, it's people that want to grab power the most that scare me, I view them as monkeys from the jungle.
I guess power and control will satisfy some people, no one is perfect I guess, we blame each other for our mistakes, we finger point. I got defects, you got defects and anyone else.

It would be mindless to think that energy does not have a source.
Everything has a father in this realm. The children has a father, solar systems have a sun, the galaxies have the universe and the universe has a father. To get light you must plug into the source, be connected to the source. Eveything has a source, you name it, and anything has a creator.
You create things, build stuff, people make laws on paper because we act like the creator since we were created from him. You can't act any other way, it's what you are, you eat because you need energy. God eats too, it's when you do something you serve and you get something back.

It's like be nice give something and have something in return.
The creator of the universe is no joke and he is a nice guy too, but any nice guy has a limit to what he can take.

It's energy transfer on a scientifical note, connecting and transfering energy for things to spin around, everything need a purpose to exist. Do you want a boring universe ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

...depends on how far you want to go.

Thats the point! How far you want to go. I did until the tenth... by astral.

Don't you watch tv shows ?

No TV since more than ten years! Only movies on PC and news from the net. (Sometimes youtube, but hate the bad qually...)
I refuse to expose me on a raygun! I hear the high freqs all the time... Even when my neighbor down me has it on...

I am not going to refuse what it was given to me, that would be a moching the guy at the top level.

Just do what you think, is the best for you. I warned you enough...

It would be mindless to think that energy does not have a source.

Never stated that! If you have read my thread about everything is energy you know!

The creator of the universe is no joke and he is a nice guy too, but any nice guy has a limit to what he can take.

No, this is the utimate creator and it has no limits...

Do you want a boring universe ?

Oh, i have a lot fun in this universe, but i dont want to feed a false entity...

You see we are on the same side i just wanted to clear you up that this system serve (read - feed) false entitys with your energies( if you boost your ego). You will see when you go into detail with the cabal thing. The higher i and the creator will remind you (dreams, visions, else...) if you´re on the wrong path...

Peace, love and light,
let u guid by higher i

Jim

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join