It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a liberated being. Freewill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wherever you are, or whatever you are going through, remember. You are a liberated being. In a place of choice you now carry on. As much as you may blame others for your plight it is your decision to stand, stay and be where you are. They cannot be blamed, because they are not conscious of what they are doing. They know not what they do. Celebrate your awakened state. Be who you are in everything you do, every situation you find yourself in.

You only have one life, in a certain sense. Not saying there is no afterlife, but for the time being at least this is true. There are a million possibilities, realities. You have dreamed more than you can remember. Yet, there is only one life in a certain sense. This is made clear when put up against the possibilities period.

If you feel trapped, it is your own doing. This can be a good thing to realize, not always a bad thing. Maybe you have done this for moral reasons, maybe it is on your conscience. Just do not let the situation and society make you feel trapped. You are in the trap by your own choice and thus the power is truly yours. However bad it may be, do not resort to blame. Remember by whose power it is that you stay and fight the good fight. Remember that you are not alone in this. While it may seem that your actions are small or futile, remember that they are carried out from an ultimate standpoint. Rejoice in your freedom in this, and stop living a lie that tells you that you are truly trapped. The point is to remember where the power is, in your own choices, nobody stole anything from you.

We are only trapped when looking from a certain perspective. Whatever reason we stay in a place of limitation it is because we find it more than worth it to do so. We are not trapped, we have made the choices that led us here (whatever our station in life). It is ok to be unhappy with where we are, just do not forget who we are, and by what power we truly arrived at it. Do not forget who holds the true power over our lives (and by that I do not necessarily mean God, but I also mean ourselves individually).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
What the..?!?

You know...from time-to-time a thread comes along that elicits a reaction.

This is one of them...your premise is too dramatic and wreaks of therapy, but the overall message is quite clearly a benevolent one, so all is forgiven. And thank you for your time, as it made me think.

We are only trapped when looking from a certain perspective.

Making sense is fun, huh..?!

* edit for dkenrun mmarrag

[edit on 7-7-2010 by facelift]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You are in the trap by your own choice and thus the power is truly yours. However bad it may be, do not resort to blame.

That's a relief, since the power is truly mine now I can plant the now-decriminalized plant (I decriminalized it since I'm my own power now) in the front yard without fear of arrest.

I'm really relieved now. The power is in my own hands and the law is an illusion

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The point is easily missed. I wrote this for myself and had an urge to post this for fellow ATS'ers. Therapeutic is not a bad description for it lol. But also I think it is an attempt to explain karmic liberation. Explaining liberation in a way that does not rely on someone of spiritual or religious authority to just tell you you are liberated (and then you have to take it on faith).

It will be understood by some on a certain wavelength at any given time, and the replies make me wonder what is philosophical, no.. metaphysical about the legalization of certain plants.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

You are in the trap by your own choice and thus the power is truly yours. However bad it may be, do not resort to blame.

That's a relief, since the power is truly mine now I can plant the now-decriminalized plant (I decriminalized it since I'm my own power now) in the front yard without fear of arrest.

I'm really relieved now. The power is in my own hands and the law is an illusion

I don't think I've read anything more liberating, nor anything I've been able to more put it into practice, than learning common law. The best conspiracy fact i've ever known. I have spoken to two seperate peace officers recently who have also confirmed my understandings of law.

Funniest part is before 'it all happened' I always thought I was free - that's the best prison in the world! With common law you know you are free, where the boundaries are and how to traverse the mire.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

It will be understood by some on a certain wavelength at any given time, and the replies make me wonder what is philosophical, no.. metaphysical about the legalization of certain plants.

I haven't read any of your other posts than the ones in this thread, but if the above quote is any indication of your level of wit, you are ahead of the pack.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
you are very insightful and you have many good points however its all about perspective.
(one mans heaven is another mans hell)
yes we have freewill, but to a certain point.
(that in itself is a form of bondage)
i will explain.
we are free to do whatever we want based on the choices we make, but our existence is finite.(that is a limitation)
i want to travel the universe and see new worlds am i free to do so ?
i want to live forever in this incarnation, am i free to do so?
i want to commune with alien races am i free to do so?
i want $10,000,000 given to me for doing absolutely nothing am i free to experience this?
i make choices everyday we all do but does that mean we are free or have freewill? i believe we do co-create our reality but there is an underlying force that sets the rules. (the other co-creator)and with rules, regulations and limitations there is no freedom.... i'm reminded of that scene from the matrix we are born into bondage......... so it all comes back to perspective
how do you perceive the world around you?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The question is..... Do we choose to follow laws that enslave others & ourselves, or practice civil disobedience.

"Through Fear and ignorance you were conquered and enslaved. Only through conquering your fear and ignorance will you become free."
-unknown.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

That is only your self perception on free will.

With free will, you are free to do as you desire. But with such powers comes a responsibility - to consider others whom are equally given such powers, and thus there are some rules/guidelines laid down, so that we humans may live together, form communities in peace, equality, justice, progress and prosperity together, without hurting or harming the person next to us.

You are absolutely free to travel to the universe, commune with other extra terresterial species, etc, etc, but you would have to MAKE it happen yourself. When our ancestors cavemen looked to the moon, they too, like you, want to have that choice to visit the moon, and we this generation did. We MADE it happen, together as one.

There is nothing we cannot achieve together with our gifts based upon our responsible use of freewill, either to be free or to be enslaved or to be simply wiped out as a species, the way an artist would crumple and toss his years of effort in his creation into the bin if it turns out ugly.

top topics

join