It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Stars on the 4th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was curious if anyone else notice the strange phenomenon of Dancing stars on the Fourth? I don't drink very often so I hadn't had a sip of spirits and I don't do drugs. Occasionally, I would see the stars move and then blink back to there original spot. I have never seen anything like it. Although I did read of something similar to this in Hopi Prophecies, However, in the Prophecies they actually moved. Not a Move and then a shift back.
If anyone else experienced this or has any feed back I'd like to hear it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Swamp gas, weather ballons, chinese lanterns..... Joking

There is another thread somewhere about a load of sightings that one of the ATS members here compiled from the 4th of July. Literaly loads of them. Would be worth a search and see if you can match up with any of the others.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Thanks for the info I will check it out.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here you go..... I did a search but could not remember the thread title. But found it anyway, and some great feedback from other members with their sightings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Could have been 'auto kinetic illusion', a factor important when flying planes at night. What this means is that at night a point source of light can appear to jiggle around as your brain attempts to make sense of it, because it's hard to position such a small light source.

aviationknowledge.wikidot.com...:night-flying-part-3 -human-factors
en.wikipedia.org...

Same as these types of illusion.
Source photoimg.search.daum-img.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks to both of you.
Although the other thread was interesting, I know what I saw wasn't UFO related.
The Auto Kinetic Illusion can only make sense if it can cause a jumping effect not a Jiggling effect. The Jump was a split second and the return was faster than the eye could see or just an immediate return to the start position. The Auto Kinetic Illusion where it is very interesting, I have to say it must be something else I have experienced that effect not knowing what it was, but on the fourth it was different. I have never seen it before, and haven't had the chance to check for it again. I will keep an update though.

new topics

top topics

join