It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temporary Body Swap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was just outside hanging out with my dog. I have a bunch of boring school stuff I have to do today. I sat there staring at my dog, and I looked her in the eyes and said, "hey do you want the opportunity to be a human for a little bit? The catch is you gotta do my school work for me."

I sadly did not get a definitive answer, but it got me thinking:

What if one could gain the ability to mutually exchange bodies so that each was in control of the other's body? Hypothetically that would mean it would be my "mind," with all of its knowledge, being downloaded into my dog's body, and vice versa for my dog. Since I would be in control of a dog, my mindset would have some canine characteristics, and my dog in control of my body would know basic human functions including talking and getting my school stuff done. Damn, that sounds cool. It would be great if anyone had any links to websites on the matter? I'm sure some ancient culture talked about maybe.

-Sol

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh my goodness!

It worked! Hello, this is SolarE's doggy talking. Bark bark bark!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nah, I'm just kidding. Darn. It didn't work. I've been researching this online and there have been a couple interesting theories on how to possibly do a body swap. The coolest one was probably the one that said how you should both astral project, and then tangle the silver cords, so that they get crossed, and so you get sent into the other person's body.

It would be great to hear what others have to say about this. Thank you!

-Sol

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The closest thing I have come with changing bodies with someone is how I will start to slightly act like someone else if I hang out with them long enough. Know what I mean? You might subconsciously start using some of their words, and possibly replicate some of their mannerisms, all subconsciously. I find that to be pretty cool, but no where near the same awesomeness that would ensue if two people switched bodies.

-Sol

[edit on 7-7-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is there any reliable source supporting the fact they have hidden tech that allows to body swap, conscious swap etc?

join