It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysts say WHO communication errors spurred 'false pandemic' charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Analysts say WHO communication errors spurred 'false pandemic' charges

Well this goes along with a lot that myself, and everyone else has believed and/or at least thought about this past year or so... take a look.

Two former World Health Organization consultants have said that communication missteps fueled accusations that the organization exaggerated the H1N1 threat in order to enrich pharmaceutical companies.

The analysts, Peter Sandman and Jody Lanard, called the allegations absurd, but said the organization made itself vulnerable by making three communication errors, CIDRAP News reports.

The allegations were recently leveled against WHO in a report by the Council of Europe and an investigative report in BMJ, formerly the British Medical Journal. The COE report alleged that the WHO hyped the pandemic partly in order to enrich the companies that make vaccines and antivirals. The BMJ article primarily examined alleged conflicts of interest.

Lanard and Sandman wrote the three communications mistakes made by the WHO included reporting on the mildness of the pandemic, the debatable meaning of the term influenza pandemic and the inevitable, but not culpable, structural conflicts of interest of WHO advisers.

WHO Director-General Margaret Chan recently denied the allegations made by the COE regarding hyping the virus to help drug companies. She did, however, acknowledge that the WHO needs to develop better policies and methods for disclosing potential conflicts of interest.

The WHO has commissioned a committee of independent experts to review the handling of the pandemic. That group will meet in Geneva this week, but its final report is not expected until next year.

Source

Alright well just because the WHO is denying the allegations doesn't mean crap to me. The fact that the these allegations (either started from or were reported in) the British Medical Journal do mean something to me though. At least another government is willing to admit that the US has gone too far - at least with the N1H1 vaccinations and basically all the crap the WHO spewed about it.

I just made a thread this past week or so about how the US wants to force vaccinations for everyone. Now it is just the beginning, but it is in the works... maybe this article and others like it will open some peoples eyes to realizing they're being screwed with. There is another agenda here, we just haven't figured out exactly what it is (although we've all been speculating a lot).

It could be money... it could be population reduction... it could be money... oh wait, did I say money twice?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So taking bribes from the pharmaceutical corporations and then causing false alarms to spur panic buying of said pharmaceutical products, is now known as "Communication Errors".

Yes, I would say conspiracy to commit criminal acts is a "error" as well.

Let's haul them all into court IMHO.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Isn't it sad that they consider this just an 'error' on their end? It's their way of getting away with crime and making money. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Can't believe that this one went under the rug so easily.

It's like everyone has totally "got over" the H1N1 scare now and are freaking out about stuff like the deepwater incident.

But it really does show that there is some extremely fishy things going on in the WHO.

But who can "investigate" the WHO?

Who can bring charges against them or eliminate corruption? ??

Only we the people can.

So we should just abolish it. We were fine without it.

We seem to be getting worse off with them and their pharmacorp partners.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Finally, we see some credible evidence brought to the publics attention that affirms what many of us were speculating from the very beginning!!

Notice how this has not made headline news? It should. It is absolutely horrific that it is going on and being ALLOWED to continue. This is just the tip of it. Wait until the truth about the US government, CDC and most of all the pharmacies comes out.

I too feel that this is and has always been about the money and controlling the masses with fear. What better way to accomplish both?

God, I hope this is only the begining and it doesn't get buried. I want to see what went on exposed before it happens again, only on a larger scale. I want all those people who were adversly affected or lost babies because of this rushed, dangerous vaccine vindicated. I doubt that will happen, because it would mean all the afore mentioned parties taking responsibility and I don't see it ever happeneing.

Than you for bringing this to our attention. I hope to see more, similar stories in the very near future!

S & F

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Were these just "errors"?

100. It is still not clear how 72 kilograms of the world’s deadliest bioweapon can be sent by accident from a high biosecurity facilities, not irradiated and under a false label.

101. However, we know from Baxter itself that it produced the 72 kilograms contaminated material using a wild type live bird flu virus obtained from the WHO reference center.

healthfreedoms.org...

I'm sure I heard that swine flu was floating around still and mutating in other animals in remote areas of the world... At least thats what the media were tryring to programme people with. All ready for next time, its friggin nuts!

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Only THREE of us responded to this? Seriously?

Are they so successful in numbing us to what's been done?

new topics

top topics

join