It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Misery For Mustangs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, first let me start saying that I am a horse lover and animal rights supporter. But I am also an environmentalist.

I go out into my yard and rip up every japanese rose I can find. Why? It is an invasive species. It will destroy the natural environment.

As lovely and beautifl the mustang is, it is not a native species. It is tearing up the land, and changing the ecology.

Many of these animals are managed by the tribes on the reservations. The real issue here isn't about the wild mustangs, but once again, the Native American's being forced off what protected land they have left.

They were handing garbage land. but now it is found that garbage land has minerals on it. The horses are the least of the travesty.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree that in the current societal model all life has been degraded to nothing but food

noting is worth anything alive in the current culture ,no animals and above all no people. your death brings huge profits to medical institutions and pharmaceutical; companies,and as soldiers and as and as addicts and a legion of other roles

as animals they are only worth their by products meat skin hair bones organ extracts etc.

the TPTB HATE LIFE period

and you have hit on the crux of what the Mustang issue teaches me which is the outworking of public statements that you me and anything we care about is just so much meat to them

[edit on 8/22/2010 by MrsBlonde]

<< 1  2   >>

join