It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever heard of 'Rasta Weed'? (supposed legal marijuana 'substitute')

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to post here once till thread gets closed soon

But seriously spice was made illegal here in Germany a while back as they discovered some extremly unhealthy stuff in it

Keep it green and healthy is all ill say

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Ohhh, Salvia was a horrible experience.
I dont know why the hell that sh*t was legal.
I had no clue what I had got myself into.
My roommate and I were leaving the headshop, and I decided to test it out on the ride home.
I hit it twice, and my roommate had said something, but it didnt quit register, so I looked over at him and was about to ask what he had said, when...it kept on repeating that head turn, though I knew I wasnt moving my head.
The next minute, I was hurtled into a cereal commercial, as the box.
I thought I was a damn cereal box.
All I remember thinking was..." God, Im effing stuck like this. This is horrible."
And after what felt like an enternity, I had accepted Id permenantly be stuck as a cereal box, then...I heard something that didnt sound like the constant happy cereal music, which turned out was an ad on the radio.
So I snapped back into reality, but not entirely, the sky was tinted red, and I felt like I was paralyzed.
I looked over in horror at my roommate, for I had forgot who he was, and thought he had abducted me, but was unable to move or talk, then looked down at the unclosed salvia container on my leg, and realized what I had done.
I finally mustered up the ability to move, and all I did was close to salvia container.
I wanted to throw it out of the window of the moving vehicle on the freeway, but for some reason, I couldnt physically make myself move to do it.

Horrible experience.

In regards to the legal highs, such as K2, Spike, Spice, etc...
Those are very similar to the real deal.
Infact, Im currently under the influence of it now.
I like it, but it makes me feel rather slow over a period of days afterwards.
And this one time, I literally inhaled far to much of it, and experienced the most horrifying thing in my life....jamais vu.
Knowing you've been somewhere a million times, but not recognizing it, is a literal terrifying experience.

But, anyways, be safe community.
Experimenting with drugs can alter your perception of life, and could lead to horrible life altering events.
Thats my public service annoucement.

<< 1  2   >>

join