It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Today there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I thought, wow I haven't seen the sky look like this in a while. I realized I was missing chemtrails.

There are no chemtrails, I haven't seen one, not one in about 2 months.

I got so used to seeing them, I stopped thinking about them. They became part of the sky, the norm.

Where are they now, has anyone else noticed no chemtrails?

[edit on 7/7/10 by xstealth]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Well I for one, never saw them to begin with, however that doesn't mean I don't think they exist. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to spray us with chemicals. Maybe they are getting more chemicals than they bargained for with this oil spill going on?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I began noticing chemtrails in 1998, and when there is a day free of them, it shows immediately in the shape and size of the clouds.
They look awesome, not like the low, grey floor we get after a few hours.

Alas, we are currently in a big heatwave, and aside from the smog we can see above us, I can't say I've noticed them or their absence. But we had plenty last week, before the heatwave... up to a point where fluffy white hairs, that look like flower seeds ending their airborne travel, fell for a few hours.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have been noticing this. I went back and checked the date on my last chemtrail thread, which was the last chem day in Los Angeles. That was on May 25.

Big difference now and 1996 - 2002 or so, when we had them almost every day.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
hadn't seen any this week until today.

Second line

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm going to take a wild guess that you live in the northern hemisphere. In the northern hemisphere, in summer, the air tends to get warmer and drier. Contrails require first, cold air in order to form and second, moist air. We see fewer contrails in the summer for this reason. They haven't stopped "spraying" because they are never "spraying". We are just seeing a reduction in contrails, persistent and otherwise. They still occur, but not as frequently.

I started a half tongue in cheek thread about this a while ago. But yes contrails are seasonal. And so is the awareness of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So strange, I was thinking the same thing today. I have not seen the same amount of airplanes as 3 months ago fly over.

I thought it was strange because I am unable to time the contrails. Are there less planes in the air?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Whoa!

Never any chemtrails, huh???

You're in denial!

Good Luck With Those Thoughts!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
We see fewer contrails in the summer for this reason.

Naw. Something everyone I know in Los Angeles notices is that they are heaviest in the summer. 90 degrees? chemtrails. 100 degrees? chemtrails. But this summer, it has been unseasonably cool in LA. And...a lack of chemtrails.

Your reasoning is fine, the science makes sense, but it doesn't correlate with what we're experiencing.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm kinda wondering here (it's not rained at my house in *60* days...) if they don't have HARP aimed over us making the pressure high enough to divert hurricanes. (Like the sky is a big pin ball game and the balls are storms and they put the bumpers right where they want to.)

Last time, after Katrina, the whole area had a huge drought. Then finally, we got a lot of national pressure - wow, Georgia's lakes are drying up, so they turned the thing OFF, and we got a lot of good rain.

Now they have it on again, I guess because of the oil spill.

Or maybe not.
My husband blames it on the locals making Zeus mad.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well been plenty of contrails over the UK this week, as well as some natural cirrus and some nice cirrocumulus.

Never ever seen a chemtrail though.

top topics

join