It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruit prices about to rise!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Due to the bee shortage.

Anything made with fruit. Ice cream, and other things, their price will rise too.

and they still dont whats "killing the bees" .... i'm pretty convinced its 3g+4g

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
there was an article here on the bees dying off
a few months ago. I believe the consensus was
that it was cell phone usage emitted waves that
disoriented the bees and couldn't return to the hives.
Maybe somebody could find the original thread for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good now i can make some money of my #ing lemon trees instead of mulching most of them for compost.

HAHAHA I WIN AGAIN!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Good now i can make some money of my #ing lemon trees instead of mulching most of them for compost.

HAHAHA I WIN AGAIN!

My grandpa has over 2 dozen citrus trees, and his own bees....score!!

I was thinkin what would happen if one built a faraday cage around the hives...obviously not going to protect the bees when they're out flyin around but it may help the health of the hive overall...anyone think it would help or have tried this?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Id #ing love to own bees, but the neighbours, hmmm dont think they are quite ready for my renegade take to gardening. Wonder how they would feel when they see "thats the guy that puts his bees in some weird machine, hes a bit #ing mental eh" Am i ready to become the crazy bee man?, hmmm worth a shot!

Thats actualy quite an awesome idea, if you potted enough polen producing plants to localy to moderatly sustain the hive could be worth a shot, the less distance they have to travel the better i guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

The impact this will have on us is severely underestimated. Many of these same fruits and vegetables are the only natural defense protecting humans from cancer.

When the bees are gone, sure we will miss the delicious fruits and vegetables and lovely flowers....but we will hardly notice because cancer takes a lot out of a person. No fruit will be the least of our complaints.
When the bees and then those protective antioxidant rich plants are gone almost everyone will develop cancer and the only question will be: What type cancer do you have? and How long do they give you?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

tell me about it.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Are any experiments under way regarding 3g/4g absence? Can you imagine the general public outcry if their mobile internetz was threatened?!

I for one would gladly trade mobile net for not kicking a column out of our food supply, but I'm afraid that most people are just too damn stupid to realize the threat...

top topics

join