THIS is legal? Totally disgusting!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You people are such prudes.

I mean ok it's disgusting, I would probably tell the guy off, but in all honesty he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Distasteful? Yes.

But why is it his problem that the women has to explain to her kid what he was doing?

Would you be all up in arms if it was a popsicle?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I mean ok it's disgusting, I would probably tell the guy off, but in all honesty he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Distasteful? Yes.

But why is it his problem that the women has to explain to her kid what he was doing?

~Keeper

Am not.

The problem is the setting. He was sucking on a rubber penis in public in full view of minors.

If he was sitting in a bar parking lot at night, or an adult store, people would have probably just gave him a dirty look and walked away.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

We already went through this.
You obviously need some catch up with your hot dog.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Distasteful? Yes.

~Keeper

See, if he had simply been sucking on it in his car in a semi-public place like a gas station, I might consider agreeing with you. But he was waving it at women. He was sexually harassing those around him. he wanted to be seen doing this, he was actively exposing people to sexuality without their consent.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

Regardless of the setting, it's still not illegal, it's just distastefull.

You DO NOT have the right to NOT be offended all the time. There are some messed up people in the world, your job is to deal with them.

What are we all surprised there are creepy old dudes with weird fetishes?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I place what this guy did in the "gross embarrassing but not illegal" category.

Everyone was freaking out that he had an "evincing erection". Yeah, well, that's only AFTER the cop pulled him out of the car. It's a useless piece of information because believe it or not *GASP* having an erection in the privacy of your pants/car is not illegal.

Would you people like to make it illegal to do pelvic thrusts on the street corner? That's gross embarrassing but not illegal.

These things hardly ever happen (pun intended), and really don't harm anyone, and that's why they aren't illegal. Sure they are near to crossing the line, but not quite.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

No he wasn't. If he wasn't forcibly doing it, that's not harassment, God gave people a neck so they could look the other way.

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Because she is totally shoving it into her mouth like she's sucking on a penis.

As opposed to the pictures we have of exactly how it was shoved his mouth? Or are you assuming how one of these things appeared?

She's going to bite off some of it, and swallow it. If that's how you think penises are sucked, I feel sorry for you, your male lovers, or both.

I know what simulated fellatio looks like. You seem to know what it looks like. I am betting most posters here would know what simulated fellatio looks like compared to just putting something in your mouth.

Why does your 7 year old daughter know what simulated fellatio looks like?

You're making random assumptions about what the guy was doing, when it is clearly stated that it was a dildo (that is, an artificial phallus) and that he was SUCKING ON IT LIKE HE WAS SUCKING ON A PENIS. For godsake, what do you think he was doing with it?

There are many kinds of dildos and I would expect most 7 year olds to not be able to identify most just by seeing on in the next car.

Again, my question is specifically, how does your 7 year old daughter know how one sucks on a penis in which to note this man is doing so?

link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

We already went through this.
You obviously need some catch up with your hot dog.

Oh god the pun. You are a monster, Afterthought! You really are!

Anyway, Tenth: This is not about being offended. If this were simply a case of being offended, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. But the thing is, this is only a step or two up from waving his penis around in the same place. If he had been sitting in his seat upside down with no pants on*, would you feel the same way?

*Ignore how incredibly uncomfortable and bizarre this would be

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You DO NOT have the right to NOT be offended all the time. There are some messed up people in the world, your job is to deal with them.

~Keeper
True , I don't have the right to not be offended. I also have the right to explain whats rght and wrong to him, he shouldn't be offended with his teeth on the curb either, as the lesson progresses. seroiously the people who are defending this jerk may need to reevaluate their own life lessons and upbringing........and we wonder what's wrong with the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
how about those women that eat banana's or Popsicle in a sexy fashon.. and you know they do it just to get the men going .. are we going to outlaw that also?

just saying how far will this go.. do we just outlaw anything that looks anything like genitalia.. maybe water ballons look to much like breasts.. better ban them to, some one might rub them in a sexual way..

there is a fine line .. this guy may have crossed it.. but be careful what you wish for..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

he wanted to be seen doing this, he was actively exposing people to sexuality without their consent.

*ahem* I see some nasty women wearing things that "expose" me to their sexuality without my consent. Makes me want to hurl sometimes, but you don't see me running around screaming "think of the children" or "send her to jail and make her a sex offender!"

I just wince, look away, and try to think of Scarlett Johansson (my happy place).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

See, if he had simply been sucking on it in his car in a semi-public place like a gas station, I might consider agreeing with you. But he was waving it at women. He was sexually harassing those around him. he wanted to be seen doing this, he was actively exposing people to sexuality without their consent.

Well, people get "exposed to sexuality with consent" all the time. Billboards, TV, radio, etc. Anyone can just look the other direction, just like they can change the station.

However...I stand by my comment that a public shaming it the best coyrse of action for this ...person.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Why does your 7 year old daughter know what simulated fellatio looks like?

There are many kinds of dildos and I would expect most 7 year olds to not be able to identify most just by seeing on in the next car.

Again, my question is specifically, how does your 7 year old daughter know how one sucks on a penis in which to note this man is doing so?

The little girl asked what he was doing. She didn't know. Her mother shouldn't have to think of a lie to tell her, especially not one that's going to make oral sex extremely awkward for her in the future, when she can have consensual oral sex.

ETA:

Okay, yes, "exposed to sexuality" was way the wrong way to put it. But if you'll actually stop and THINK, you'll understand what I meant. Because he was SUCKING ON AN ARTIFICIAL PENIS.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

The mom could have EASILY said to her kid, "He's a sick man trying to choke himself." That's not a lie, yet not the "truth", but it gets the message across to the kid without too-much-information.

What the lady said to her kid was her decision. The fact that she fixated on it enough to call the police and tell her kid the entire "truth" of the matter was kind of like shooting herself in the foot if her main objective was to protect her child.

link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

~Keeper
True , I don't have the right to not be offended. I also have the right to explain whats rght and wrong to him, he shouldn't be offended with his teeth on the curb either, as the lesson progresses. seroiously the people who are defending this jerk may need to reevaluate their own life lessons and upbringing........and we wonder what's wrong with the world.

Ofcourse, I'm the one who needs to re-evaluate myself cause I don't jump on the " eww he's gross, let's hurt him" band wagon.

Yeah..

That's right you do have the right to express YOUR opinion about what's wrong and what's right with anybody you choose.

Doesn't make you right, and doesn't make you any better than that guy.

For the record, I'm not defending his actions, I think it's gross and probably would have given him a piece of my mind as stated earlier.

I just don't see why everybody is getting all foamy mouth and expressing the need for violence.

So unnecessary.

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
So the MSM comes up with another story to distract and make us argue amongst ourselves!
LOL
Ignore the Oil Leak and look at the pervert!
LOL
Ignore the Bills in Congress and look at the pervert!
LOL
Ignore Your Rights and look at the pervert!
LOL
Ignore the world and look at the pervert!
LOL
Ignore the Etc.
look at the pervert!
I must be a pervert because I read the story!
LOL

Of course, this whole thing is being thrust into our waiting faces to distract us and to cause dissent in our ranks! The throbbing pulse of social issues is directed directly at us, the sole barrier standing against the larger danger, rather than to just increase our stimulation.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Of course, this whole thing is being thrust into our waiting faces to distract us and to cause dissent in our ranks! The throbbing pulse of social issues is directed directly at us, the sole barrier standing against the larger danger, rather than to just increase our stimulation.

Hey, them words kind of made me feel funny. It should be illegal.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No, this isn't a distraction to make us ignore the oil spill.
The spill in this guy's pants while he was sucking on a dildo makes me want to drop him in the middle of the oil spill.

Scum belongs with scum.

When it's OK to suck on a rubber penis in a public parking lot in front of a child while yelling at women, I'm done with this world.
Don't think I'm kidding.

Anybody who thinks this is acceptable
is in a fantasy world I want no part of.

If I'm a prude because I use my sex toys in the privacy of my own home,
so be it.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join