THIS is legal? Totally disgusting!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm so happy to hear so many people willing to bring morality back into our society in the only way they know how; beating on people... Oh wait.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
I'm so happy to hear so many people willing to bring morality back into our society in the only way they know how; beating on people... Oh wait.

Some people dont like the sex act and others cant stand the idea of giving this guy a beating. I must assume that everyone in this thread would object to someone beating their meat in public then.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if everyone would just do what the guy in the truck did maybe it would loosen them up.

hehe

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wasn't going to post here again, but then I saw this article.

It seems too many people decided to ignore him for too long, too.

Sad that it took the family so long to alert the police. Maybe she felt that she'd be considered overreacting, too.

Good thing they finally got him though.
The nerve of some people who think they can just keep coming around & be so bold to make verbal threats.

Mr. Dildo Sucker fits this profile. Not saying he's a pedophile, but certainly stalker & rapist material.

www.clickorlando.com...

How many people do you think decided to just ignore this freak?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

And which part might that be?

The driving drunk part with an open container or
the waving a dildo, yelling at women while sucking on the sex toy in front of a child part??

Edit to add: ... in a public parking lot.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Cito

the waving a dildo, yelling at women while sucking on the sex toy in front of a child part??

the shoving it in the mouth part

but I dunno I'll ask my 4 year old which of the toys is his favorite color and see how that goes

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Because you're a recognized psychologist aren't you...

I had just typed out this 3-paragraph righteous rant to spew at you, then realized not only would it be a personal attack but would make me just as vile as you.

Some of us have the ability to set aside our righteousness to look at things objectively. You however can not. I haven't stumbled upon anyone in ages who could anger me, let alone make me feel as disgusted as you.

Bravo hate and fear monger, bravo.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

reply to post by Cito

the shoving it in the mouth part

but I dunno I'll ask my 4 year old which of the toys is his favorite color and see how that goes

You're
sick.
Just the fact that you ignored all the other fine details, I hope your son's mother has more sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Because you're a recognized psychologist aren't you...

I had just typed out this 3-paragraph righteous rant to spew at you, then realized not only would it be a personal attack but would make me just as vile as you.

Some of us have the ability to set aside our righteousness to look at things objectively. You however can not. I haven't stumbled upon anyone in ages who could anger me, let alone make me feel as disgusted as you.

Bravo hate and fear monger, bravo.

Oh, yeah.
Like you've never said, "I could just kill (name)!"
Yeah, I'm so righteous.
Care to comment on the additional article I posted, or would you just like to continue your personal attack?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh, yeah.
Like you've never said, "I could just kill (name)!"
Yeah, I'm so righteous.
Care to comment on the additional article I posted, or would you just like to continue your personal attack?

As a child I did say such things, even as I became a man. But then I began to learn the errors of my ways and acknowledge them. Violence is a disgusting and barbaric trait, fit for uncivilized apes.

Quit trying to link more serious situations to over-inflated falsified scenarios you keep attempting to create in a shady attempt to justify YOUR desire to commit violence.

Your animosity towards everything you try to hide from in yourself translates even across the internet as pure hatred and evil.

Complain about personal attacks some more, go on. Blah blah blah. Because it's okay to violently assault people to justify your empty moral stance.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

That's fine.
Seeing as you're a man, you obviously haven't had the experience of being a target for sickos like Dildo Guy, so I'll excuse your pothetic "when I was a child" memory lane trip.

I guess I'm an advocate of vigilante justice.

If there is in fact a greater power, Dildo Guy will read this thread & believe that there may be a beat down in store for him if he tries his warped actions in public again. It might scare him enough to help him understand that SOME people might help give him a bit of schooling & he won't get off so easy next time.

I can only hope.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's fine.
Seeing as you're a man, you obviously haven't had the experience of being a target for sickos like Dildo Guy, so I'll excuse your pothetic "when I was a child" memory lane trip.

I guess I'm an advocate of vigilante justice.

If there is in fact a greater power, Dildo Guy will read this thread & believe that there may be a beat down in store for him if he tries his warped actions in public again. It might scare him enough to help him understand that SOME people might help give him a bit of schooling & he won't get off so easy next time.

I can only hope.

How can you even attempt to pretend you know anything about my history? A desperate attempt to bait me into, "but I was attacked as a kid". Then you can accuse me of being damaged goods so my opinion doesn't matter.

Yes you are an advocate for immoral, and illegal vigilante ignorance. Fit for any uncivilized nation.

And how dare you again, attempt to hide your desire for violence behind religion or God. What is your deal dude?

I don't know how most of your posts survived since you're advocating and potentially threatening the use of illegal and violent force.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What are you talking about???
You're the one who said they never said, "I could just kill (name)!" when you were a child.

Besides, you're the one who came to the conclusion that I'm a psychologist.

Can we just stop now with the personal attacks?
Let's be realistic.
I'm way too tiny to ever hurt this guy.
If I ever came across him & saw him displaying his desires in public & I decided to become physical with him, I would be the one getting hurt.
It's MY decision on whether that would be worth it.
Nobody else's.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

And I'm sorry you think it's OK to be having oral sex with a dildo in a convenience store parking lot in front of children.

This guy would deserve to eat his toy.

Yeah, and what disgusts me MORE is people having oral sex with their food at convenience store parking lots! I can't stand watching people stick HOT DOGS in their mouth and give it weird chewy oral sex. It's disturbing!

Why, just today, I saw a man walking out of the store with a BIG GULP and he GAVE ORAL SEX TO THE STRAW!!!!!!

GROSS!!!!!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

What are you talking about???
You're the one who said they never said, "I could just kill (name)!" when you were a child.

Besides, you're the one who came to the conclusion that I'm a psychologist.

Can we just stop now with the personal attacks?
Let's be realistic.
I'm way too tiny to ever hurt this guy.
If I ever came across him & saw him displaying his desires in public & I decided to become physical with him, I would be the one getting hurt.
It's MY decision on whether that would be worth it.
Nobody else's.

What are you talking about? What does admitting to ONE statement have to do with my ENTIRE history? C'mon elaborate. So are you psychic? You know what this man will do, you know what I have done.

And obviously you must be a psychologist because you know what psychological profile both men fit.

What personal attacks? C'mon be more specific. No more stringy correlations.

Oh so before you said if you ran into him, he would need someone to remove an object from him. ANd after some 20 pages of advocating violence, claiming this and this would and should happen...

Suddenly you're too small to do anything. And yes breaking the law to assault someone is your decision. No one said it wasn't. They said it was illegal as it's assault. No matter how many tangents you run off on, that doesn't change.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Fine.
I give up.
All you people win.

Pretty soon we'll all be visually assaulted by people yelling at women while sucking on a SEX TOY (not a lollypop, not a hot dog, not their fingers, not a straw) in front of all of our children.

Why, oh why, have I been brainwashed to believe that sex is supposed to be a private, beautiful thing.

No use fighting it. Everyone would rather watch Skinomax & the Family Guy. Oh, wait! Soon, that won't be enough. They'll need the 4-D action of Dildo Guy Entertainment to get their rocks off & we'll all ignore perverts until it's the norm.
Oh, wait.
It already is.

Hey, Dildo Guy!
All these people are more than happy to have you entertain them & their children.
Coming soon to a convenience store parking lot near you!
Best yet - it's free!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

ROFL.

Seriously?

1. No one is taking the side of the man.
2. People are stating we don't need laws which are obviously a slippery slope to destroy personal freedoms.
3. There are already laws in place should your theories about his future actions come true.
4. People are against YOUR request for violence

EDIT: You must have said dildo over 400 times during this thread. I must have said it, maybe twice tops?

Who has more of the issue expressing perversity in public? Because you really like to type that word. Especially in your last post.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

ROFL.

Seriously?

1. No one is taking the side of the man.
2. People are stating we don't need laws which are obviously a slippery slope to destroy personal freedoms.
3. There are already laws in place should your theories about this future actions come true.
4. People are against YOUR request for violence

Well, that's why this world isn't a boring place.
I'm happy I'm different than the majority of the opinion here.
I will never turn my head & act like it's nothing if I see someone doing this.

If I saw this guy doing this, at least I wouldn't look away & feigning that I didn't see anything.
I wouldn't feel as though calling the cops would be overreacting either.
Ignoring this guy is the worst thing to do.

I'll stick by my vigilante attitude because this man's actions will NEVER be normal or funny in the world I live in.
I won't turn away & I'll help him to make an even bigger spectacle of himself because that's what he's fishing for.

I didn't crawl out from under a rock & I have never claimed to be a psychologist or a psychic, but you standing by your idea that he probably won't do it again, doesn't sit right with me either.

He's a loose cannon sexually & cannot control his drinking & driving either.
Any 10 year old would know that this guy is a jail bird waiting to get caged.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Well, that's why this world isn't a boring place.
I'm happy I'm different than the majority of the opinion here.
I will never turn my head & act like it's nothing if I see someone doing this.

If I saw this guy doing this, at least I wouldn't look away & feigning that I didn't see anything.
I wouldn't feel as though calling the cops would be overreacting either.
Ignoring this guy is the worst thing to do.

I'll stick by my vigilante attitude because this man's actions will NEVER be normal or funny in the world I live in.
I won't turn away & I'll help him to make an even bigger spectacle of himself because that's what he's fishing for.

I didn't crawl out from under a rock & I have never claimed to be a psychologist or a psychic, but you standing by your idea that he probably won't do it again, doesn't sit right with me either.

He's a loose cannon sexually & cannot control his drinking & driving either.
Any 10 year old would know that this guy is a jail bird waiting to get caged.

People aren't pretending nothing happened. They said it's not worth assaulting someone over, which you suggested. Nor is there a need to pass laws which would further restrict freedoms for others in different ways, which you suggested. No one said calling the cops is overreacting, in fact several people have suggested you do just that instead of you breaking the law. Some also suggested you confront him rationally and call him out on it, without violence.

No one said his actions were normal. I think only one person thought it was funny, and they appeared to say that just to troll you.

I never said he won't do it again. I just didn't presume to know that he would. There is a difference. Obviously he has a substance control issue, no rational person should be driving under the influence...

and that lack of control probably lead to gross intoxication causing the situation to begin with. And IF that's the case, that doesn't necessarily mean hes a "loose cannon sexually". Just an idiot under the influence, like most.

new topics
top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join