THIS is legal? Totally disgusting!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I can be a really angry guy, but I can't see myself wanting to beat up a guy sucking on a dildo in a van.

I'd laugh my ass off most likely.

Even if I was a kid, especially if I was a kid. It would be funny.

I remember being seven years old, we all knew about sex and blow jobs.

I think parents have their head up their ass, don't know anything about what their kid can actually process and find funny.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Zstugome]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
To the person who eloquently pointed out that I think I'm better than Dildo Guy ~ YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!
Not only do I NOT feel the need to express my sexual cravings in public, but I know not to drive around drunk, let alone with an open container.

I think you're about the same. You want to get down to the moral basis of it all. Sexual depravity is sexual depravity regardless of how it is expressed.

If you are unable to control your sexual desires, and hence thoughts. Then the only difference between you and this fellow is the manner in which you choose to find an outlet.

So in reality you're the pot calling the kettle black. Your bad method A saying bad method B is bad, but you're good. You're both just as bad, you just express it differently.

EDIT: What if I felt like hitting you over this entire situation? I guess by your logic it's okay then because momma said...

C'mon man think the things you type through just another layer.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

That's your argument for why I'm the same as him?
Defend this guy all you want, but stop acting like a troll.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are blatantly advocating violence.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

And your advocating that Dildo Guy's actions shouldn't be considered lewd & lascivious.
How many more things should we simply ignore?
I guess we need to look away from the church pedophiles, rapists, drunk drivers, etc.
Let's just ignore everything. If we don't see it, then it doesn't exist.
Great philosophical stand point.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

"What's Horny Goat Weed, mommy? Oooo...can I have one of those glow-in-the-dark water balloons?!"

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I believe the answer to the OP's title's question is yes.
And vigilante justice is unlawful.

Have a good day.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If you have never expressed your sexual desires in public then you must be a virgin or never had a significant other.

There is no need to do anything to this man than say don't do it again and send him home. He didnt do anything. Who cares if he sits in his car and sucks on a dildo. Somone should just go tell him to move along. Or punch him. It would be deserved. But no, all you prissy elitists don't want to deal with him so u say pass a law! Have him locked up! Register him as a sex offender and alienate him! You people disgust me. Have fun ruining everyones life by making everything illegal except what you think is right.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This looks like one of those wonderful legal "loop holes", the statute (below) indeed specifically requires "penetration" of "the sexual organ of another " and, or, the anal or vaginal penetration of another by any other object"

I'm sure there is something else they could have charged him with, disturbing the peace of the mother & kid at minimum, Cali has "lewd or lascivious" acts statutes that might apply.. but I don't think they can charge him again, double jeopardy.

naturistaction.org...
800.04 Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.

(1) DEFINITIONS.--As used in this section:

(a) "Sexual activity" means the oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another or the anal or vaginal penetration of another by any other object; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

(b) "Consent" means intelligent, knowing, and voluntary consent, and does not include submission by coercion.

(c) "Coercion" means the use of exploitation, bribes, threats of force, or intimidation to gain cooperation or compliance.

(d) "Victim" means a person upon whom an offense described in this section was committed or attempted or a person who has reported a violation of this section to a law enforcement officer.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by dbloch7986

"What's Horny Goat Weed, mommy? Oooo...can I have one of those glow-in-the-dark water balloons?!"

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Lol! See what would life be without those moments. People are just too sheltered these days man

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Even though I think the bible is the greatest story ever told, there is one line in there I am particularly fond of: let he who is without sin cast the first stone. OP I don't know what kind of things you have done since you seem to have led a sheltered life, but I guarantee you're not perfect and you have done things that if someone found out they would disagree with too.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

And your advocating that Dildo Guy's actions shouldn't be considered lewd & lascivious.
How many more things should we simply ignore?
I guess we need to look away from the church pedophiles, rapists, drunk drivers, etc.
Let's just ignore everything. If we don't see it, then it doesn't exist.
Great philosophical stand point.

I'm starting to thing that a big motivator behind the reason people aren't really agreeing with you is because the initial put off by your obvious holier than thou self righteous night in shining armor attitude toward the whole issue.

I don't think anyone here is advocating for people to go out and suck on dildos in public as much as they advocating against people specifically you in this situation to A) enact vigilante violence on everything you deem inappropriate B) think you are so right in your ways you can be the judge and jury on what is right and wrong.

Those two things right there are a significant road block to communicating with any intellectual individual.

As far as moral decay goes for the country, you really need to work through and understand that this world is full of individuals who have different upbringings, views, opinions, etc.

Your posts show me that first off you don't seem to realize or acknowledge the fact that these morals you speak of are RELATIVE to he who is defining it.
When you don't realize that morals are not standard or universal for everyone you start to prosecute and create a personal crusades.

Bottom line is you won't win over any intellectual people to your cause when you put yourself on a level above everyone else as if you have done no wrong.

Anyone with a head on their shoulders will understand your convictions are in ignorance of the bigger picture which is not the man sucking on a plastic dildo but the overall restrictions of freedom because you cant think of any better way to handle the situation then drafting laws and persecution.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If that's normal for you than perhaps we should all start to make sex in the streets and masturbate in public whenever we feel like it no matter where or who is around.

I love how you immediately went from sticking a plastic phallic object in your mouth, to rampant orgies in the streets.

Without even skipping a beat. That's impressive.

This reminds me of an old WKRP episode where Herb talks Mr. Carlson in to sending out a "Fraternization Memo".

Herb's line of reasoning:

"If you allow Jennifer and Les to go out on a "date", WHAT'S NEXT? SEX IN THE HALLWAYS, that's what!"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Not sure why this is on Above Top Secret. There was certainly nothing secret in his actions and I don't think there is a conspiracy involved.

A drunk pervert with a lawyer found a loophole in a law. If you are that outraged by it work with your local legislators to make sure it can't happen in your community.

It's here because it's supposed to be demonstrating the dissolution of our society and government.

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

How is a man inserting a phallic object into his own mouth sexual harassment?

Just the idea is hilarious. "Look how sexy and straight I am! I'm putting a replica of a male member into my own mouth! The ladies can't resist!"

And people still don't know what sexual harassment actually is:

Sexual harassment is intimidation, bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors.

He was waving it at women. That's pretty clearly an effort to say "Hey come suck mine"

---

The people who say "kids see much worse on TV" kind of frighten me. Yes, there is sexual imagery in the media. But there is nothing like this; nothing with an object designed specifically to be a penis replacement being sucked on as if it were a penis in the common media. What exactly are you watching?

---

I also can't believe how many people are shouting that the man is a pedophile. Maybe he is, but there's absolutely no evidence of that! He was not looking at children; there was a child who looked at him. He was looking at and harassing grown women. He did nothing to any children except be seen by one.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but TBH I don't give a damn what the judge said. This isn't about being a "sheep", this is about knowing what's worth violence and what isn't. Some drunk loser blowing a dildo in his car isn't worth violence (or hard time).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
reply to post by DirekConek

done in the context of humor...on TV..in a cartoon......

hardly the same thing...doubt this guy was a comedian performing some tom green-like comedy bit.

Kids tend to take what happens in cartoons as far more acceptable than what some scruffy drunk stranger does in a parking lot, IMHO. Besides which, I thought the problem was having to explain to a 7 yo kid what a dildo and fellatio are. How is this different if the perv in question is Quagmire instead of Dildo Boy there?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I totally agree. This person definately would not ever attempt to come back to my neighborhood, cause i would do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I beg your pardon!! I'll have you know I'm not trolling at all, and find it appalling that someone could have such a hard time telling their kid to look away from the dirty man as they pull out of the parking lot.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is going to be my last post on this thread.

First, allow me to state that I'm not a violent person, or at least I didn't used to be, but I'm getting really tired of our CRIMINAL JUSTICE system working for the fools of this world.

I'm tired of the law working for the banksters.
I'm tired of the people who still argue that a woman got raped because of the clothes she was wearing.
I'm tired of companies like Monsanto & BP who are free to contaminate our beautiful environment.
I'm tired of the moral decay of this country.
I'm tired of shows like Family Guy & all the others that help instill in our children that this is the way the world should be.
I'm tired of the illegal immigrants getting more than legal residents.
I'm tired of the people who abuse animals & children.
I'm tired of the people who get arrested for defending their life & property.
I'm tired of all the Brittney Spears, Lindsay Lohans, & every other adult Mouseketeer that get rich by demonstrating to little girls that it's cool to be a slut.

I guess I'm just tired of everything this world now stands for.

Not matter how I try to avoid the TV, it still seeps into my life because it's now the culture we live in.

I've always felt as though I should've been born in the 1950s when life seemed simple & happy. When one person could work & the mortgage got paid off in the time it should be & there was still money left over for the dinner table.

David Lowe, aka Dildo Guy, will screw up again. I'm not claiming to be psychic, but it doesn't take a genius to figure this out.
If someone decides to teach him a lesson, he won't have to worry about his teeth getting in the way of him sucking on his dildo.

If you folks are more offended by me than him, you have some soul searching to do.

To the person who said I must be a virgin, I waited until I was 17.
Most kids lose their virginity now by the age of 14.
Not that I have to reveal this, but I'm a VERY tiny woman. If you only knew how many men come up to me & say, "Wow! You're the size of kid, but you're legal!" as they smile & wipe the drool of their chin, you might be able to understand my anger. There's a lot of sick people out there & because of my physical appearance, they are drawn to me like a magnet. If Lowe was the only sick person out there, I'd be happy. But he's not. He's a sexual pervert who cannot control himself & feels the need to publicly display his warped intentions.

When people like David Lowe learn to control themselves, maybe I will, too.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

the fixation with inflicting graphic and righteous violence is more alarming than the pervert in question's behavior.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join