It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks 02: G-20 Protest Agents Provocateur

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

The story on the MORONS in charge of the Quebec Provincial Police takes the cake for me.
Seriously, how STUPID do these idiots think people really are?!

Amazing...

Springer...

These MORONS think we are STUPIDER than they are.

just ask them.

and they bothered to wear the same work boots they do on the job.
fantastic undercover work assisting in the riots and participating in them to bate and catch .... their own kind who they collaborate to entrap.

makes me almost want to don my size 16 bozo shoes and plant one knee deep. Whatever the strategy is to control the masses by economical means is .... in need of at least a minor tune up.

what information would they have to be looking at that takes us on the course we are on?

but who am i and what do i know,
ET

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Congratulations!

This looks much better than the previous show, and it shows that you have been following the suggestions.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
These MORONS think we are STUPIDER than they are.

That's one of the differences between real dictators and politicians that think that they are better than common citizens, the dictators know that their position is always in danger and that people are not stupid.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Excellent Julie and Ashley, looking forward to the next one. Congrats to Joe the new producer.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great work here ladies. You two are really beating the beehive here. Keep an eye out for any strange goings on. Watch out for white vehicles, and strangers who accidentally bump into you. Seriously, I love this show. Keep up the great work!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Very nice job. I liked the intros to each thread. I was thinking how cool it would be to have a few members having a live chat about a subject. Not necessarily live, but talking instead of reporting. I could really tell when Ashley and Julie were talking instead of reading. Great hand control and very nice stage presence. I'd say ya'll are on the right track.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is one thing about the G20 Summit report which needs to be clarified. The photo of the Agent Provocateurs from the Quebec Provincial Police wearing the police boots was from the North American Leaders Summit in Montebello, Quebec in August of 2007, not from the recent G20 Summit in Toronto, Ontario. Here is the link to the Montebello story with the same photo:

www.cbc.ca...

One thing which remains consistent with both Agent Provocateur incidents in Montebello and Toronto is that they both occurred under the watch of the current Federal Conservative Government, which is obviously attempting to undermine and destroy the Democratic nature of Canadian society.

After being caught pulling this illegal and immoral stunt three years ago, they do the exact same thing in Toronto once again. If this is not a wake up call to the Canadian people to run these untrustworthy and dishonorable characters out of Ottawa as soon as possible, nothing is.

"No public inquiry into police at G20 protests: McGuinty"

news.nationalpost.com...

Who is working for who here?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"No public inquiry into police at G20 protests: McGuinty"

news.nationalpost.com...

Who is working for who here?

In McGuinty's defense, he's only a premier and one from the hated East. Oh and the wrong party as well. He's best to keep his nose out of things.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

ok.. I stopped where one lady started talking about G20 and how some police were molds placed with protesters to incite riots...

Then she goes on to show a vid of police running behind a line for protection. Which may or may not be from Toronto.

What stopped me from seeing the rest of this is the fact she shows pictures and continues to tell a story about how the people being detained are wearing similar boots as the police who are arresting them.

Thats all nice and dandy.. but the fact she continued the storyline as thought this was transpiring in Toronto is way off track and misinformation at its dirtiest. And coming from an ATS staffer?!?!

That and the following footage was taken in Quebec. Which she did manage to slip in later when showing a video. I see no correlation between what transpired in Toronto and that in Quebec. And trying to suggest the pic was taken in Toronto is a farce. Yes... you may not have said where that picture was taken. but you were discussing what was happening in Toronto and then smoothly started talking about that picture with an undercover officer being arrested.

I agree there were undercover police officers in some protests crowds to try to arrest or prevent vandalism in Toronto.. Journalism/statment has no real truth to it if you make false assumptions and tie it in with other stories that has taken place well over a year ago.

Thumbs down. and I doubt I'll be watching any more of these chicks.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This was a 100% improvement over the first video. Nice job production team and girls on keeping the segments shorter and bringing them to life with candid speech.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hadenuff

really? you did not find anything presented as informational?

maybe i'm admitting my ignorance here, but i managed to learn a few things. i must be stupider than you, i guess.

hadenuff,
you are most certainly good people, and if anyone tells you any different, then perhaps they are better liar than i am.

Conspiracy Chicks,
A

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Excellent project. I appreciate the efforts going into this and to see the hottest topics getting summarized and seeing ATS members get credit for their involvement in looking beyond and into the truth.

Keep up the good work, all of you.

S&F and a fan.

Ok, they are hotties too, but that not the only reason I am a fan.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Great news, relevant, but how could it not be with the gold mine you have to work with.

The accent/lisp is just to much.

Opening reminds me of comedy central. The fancy colors remind me of Nickelodeon. Couldn't watch the whole thing. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend. Could not take it seriously.

Why not just use the format we all know and love? Like "RT News" They are great and I for one highly recommend them.

I just dont get the flashy ticker area, its like we are trying to prove something.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Can I just say that I didn't like the delivery of the news...

The hosts at times were hesitant to speak. Also, there were lots of "uh", "umms", and looking around. I don't want to see that they are thinking about what's next, you know? Just do it. lol

Maybe it's just me.

Whatever happened to Johnny anonymous? I thought that news was okay before. It was simple graphics and very smooth.

Give me thumbs down if you want, but that's just what I think.

*Edit*

Oh yea, and the whole thing about "Eating healthy now considered a Mental Disorder". That bothers me.

Orthorexia Nervosa has been around long before anyone on ATS made a thread about it. I just wish it'd be left alone because I don't think the conspiracy community understands it.
You are not considered mentally ill for eating healthy! Obviously. You'd have to be diagnosed by a professional. If you fit the cirteria for it (if it's getting in the way of you're life) you may.
Otherwise people can hush about it because it doesn't effect you. I hope it doesn't because it looks like a terrible thing to go through.
Gee, enough already. "They" aren't trying to push anything. It was the people who were sick that are pushing to have it be recognized as a disorder. Really what's it to you?

Anyway, ATS is good quality picture btw.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Before2017Victor]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I call Disinfo!!!!!!!

These girls are too sexy to be tellin the truth. Why do you think most nightly newsreaders are basically supermodels, its cause if we gonna be lied to it might aswell be by gorgeous ladies.

Nah I'm joking, you girls rock. Star and flag and all that jazz, looking forward to some more titilating episodes.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
yayy episode 2.....how nicee

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sensational!

If this is the pilot, I can't wait for the real deal, girls.

The topics you brought up were diverse, nevertheless captivating.

Great show

"Someone pass the brocoli..."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
This was a 100% improvement over the first video. Nice job production team and girls on keeping the segments shorter and bringing them to life with candid speech.

I thought it was about 100% the same... Maybe less hand flailing this time.

I think it would be a 100% improvement if they simply got rid of the lisp, and the funny, distracting, nickelodeon like colors and stick with a format thats more indicative to the mood and temperament of the subject. Maybe neutral. As if it weren't being underplayed or even considered a joke, with a "GIRLY splash of color"

Johnny Anonymous may be gone, but isnt there a Billy or a Sally Anonymous somewhere, that can report the news the way it should be?

"RT News" all the way. If the format isnt broken, dont fix it. This is broken,

Now I feel bad.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Concerning the picture of agent provocateurs wearing the same boots as police;
That had absolutely nothing to do with the Toronto G20, although it was presented as such.
Wether this was a journalistic mistake or a deliberate attempt to "spice up" the story makes no difference to me. I stopped watching right then and there.
We are surrounded with media misinformation and to have it come from ATS....well, my confidence and respect for this site has been severely shaken.
V

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Vitres DeLaver]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitres DeLaver

Yeah, I thought that was odd too. Why mention the G20 summit and then start talking about undercovers being busted in Quebec a few years back? Thats what tipped me off, when they mentioned the Quebec provincial police, and I was like "the QPP, in Toronto? Huh?". I guess for someone who doesn't live in the area, they wouldn't have thought twice about it and believed that this took place in Toronto, Ontario at this years G20.

I'm no fan of the MSM, but we're no better than they are if we start throwing spins on stories to get attention. Please Please Please stick to the facts, we all come here for many reasons, but most of us come here because it's the only place we can get some truth.

Edit to add: The episode title is "Conspiracy Chicks 02: G-20 Protest Agents Provocateur". Thats disinfo if I 've ever seen it.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by Hatcookie]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join