It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can Win, just by playing the game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What if one day we realized that we never lost our rights? That our freedoms are our own, that TPTB don't have a leg to stand on? That if we stood collectively in just days we can have everything back the way its was meant to be?

By creating our own form of "shock and awe", we as beings on this planet, stand for the rights that our ancestors have fought and died for, that no matter what your belief system is, freedom is what WE all have in common. What if we stood collectively and used the current system to not only fight the impending doom to our lives, our parents lives, our children's lives, but WIN hands down.

Here's one of the numerous ways to do this.

1. Learn the law.
Learn the difference between contractual law/verbal agreements/wordplay/illegal and unlawful.
Here are some link to help with this.

www.natural-person.ca...

2.Speak up, the greatest way for you to be heard, is to speak loudly.
YOU ARE FREE, when you are asked if you understand, you say NO, I do not "stand under".

Here are some sites to learn how to use the language of the natural person in everyday conversation.

www.aber.ac.uk...
Signs and signal are very important.

3.Confidence.
Have the confidence to carry yourself as a free person, know your rights, we have allowed for to long those who thought were our representatives, to carry out not the removal of our rights, but the lack of information for us to carry ourselves in a manner to which we have failed to become accustomed to. Re-educate yourself.

4.Slavery and the Eight Veils.
This is just a small summary of the levels in which some of us in, or coming into. As far as awakening, and the failure of some who refuse to except the truth,

proliberty.com...

5.Our fake financial obedience, submission, and fallacies of money.

We have been taught our true happiness will depend on our bank accounts, well, that is completely false. We have the right to happiness without a monetary system. We should have the right to live, eat, and be fruitful, without the eyes of the system, penetrating our very core of existence.

Here is a book by Mary Croft that has helped me and those Ive shared it with as far as what our monetary system is truly made of, or lacking I should say, but even with these obvious lies, we feed the money machine with our blood sweat and tears.

www.freedomfiles.org...

6.LOVE.
If we took all of our misconceptions about one another, and instead of hating someone for not having what you have or believing in what you do, open a window for them to learn, to observe, to want to make a difference. We spend so much time pointing out each others differences, we lose out on sharing, and giving to someone what is needed by most and protested by TPTB, and that to me is communication. Not the internet, because believe it or not, its not always good to surround yourself with ONLY others that see what you see, but to involve yourself in the lives of those who cannot see.
I don't think that the asleep refuse to awake. I think that sometimes its the awake who can push someone away from the truth. Truth seekers can some times be abrasive, or argumentative, and since we sometimes only discuss this with others like ourselves, we cannot see the opening of learning, as well as teaching.

Of course this may not be inline with what a lot of you may think, but its my opinion, and I wrote this from the heart. Those of us that are here, know the game, but still play by the rules of others, not knowing that the game is our lives, and losing is not an option.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Surely this thread can do no harm. You make some good points there. Where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There's just a slight problem with this- For some (a lot?) of people, reading legal- eze is almost akin to putting one's head in a drill press, with about the same results. They have made the laws so word and phrase dense, (for people like me) it's impossible to even look at, let alone read.

The laws need to be written in layman's terms, so that the average schmuck can read them without going blind and insane.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree..I did read This wonderful lady's book a couple days ago..It is amazing..I am still digesting it lol
Reclaiming what was rightfully ours all along is after all out true freedom.
let the deception end, and spread this far and wide.

Love and light

s+f

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

The links that I posted are very easy to understand and have real life examples of situations that everyone can attain and adhere to, check some out.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There's just a slight problem with this- For some (a lot?) of people, reading legal- eze is almost akin to putting one's head in a drill press, with about the same results. They have made the laws so word and phrase dense, (for people like me) it's impossible to even look at, let alone read.

The laws need to be written in layman's terms, so that the average schmuck can read them without going blind and insane.

It does take a lot of due diligence, but mostly its about knowing how not to incriminate yourself, and play into their system.
I am fairly new to this as well, and yes...It can be a pain.

Love and light

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think its only fair that the same gusto we took to learn how to entrap ourselves, go to college, find work, pay taxes, and follow the "set" rules, is the same time that we can take to better our knowledge of ways to take a freedom that was always ours, but kept far away enough for us to believe that we wouldn't take the time to get out.

The internet is a great starting point in this research, there are plenty of resources for us to see these things in the open. If TPTB took the time to entrap us, why wouldn't we take the time to find a way to get out?

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't like this game. It seems as though they have made it impossible for the average person to win.

I don't want a misspoken word to bind me to something that in my heart I know is wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

I agree, words are what binds us, but so does our hearts, thoughts, and compassion for others that are suffering from the some so called forbidden words of the law.

But these are just a few steps that can help with the learning of not being a prison in a cell with invisibly painted bars. When you begin to look at some of the blatantly obvious misconceptions, of what we think makes us free, then looking further seems to make this easier and easier, its usually a few key words, or phrases that can make all the difference.

If man as we know has a huge ego, we can play on that in a sense that the ego in this case is leverage towards knowing ones self and place in this universe. I can with confidence tell those who read this, this is not going to be an easy journey, but the destination is surly worth it.

Peace to you...

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
People need to stop pretending that the banks etc own us.

They used our tax money to finance the entire system. The public infrastructure & Military belong to the United States Citizens, not corporations the run up the debt.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was hoping not to scare anyone into thinking that they had to have a law degree in order to know your rights. These are simple, life changing pieces of information for the masses.

So I thought I would give a tip that I have done in order to lighten the mood, and show how simple this is. BTW this is no way is a scam, or illegal, especially when you know your rights!

Here are some quotes from the Mary Croft book.

I concluded that, unfortunately, only a few want to hear how to become free, stop identifying with
their false beliefs, do what they want to do (instead of ‘working for a living’), and live in joy which is
what we are designed to do. I felt as if I were my own minority group – I truly do want to know that
which I don’t want to know. Most want security over freedom. As most people identify with their
beliefs, giving them up would present the fear, ‘who would I BE?’ If they were to open their minds, drop
their preconceived notions and their psychological prejudices, let go of the concept that their beliefs are
who they are, they might become enlightened.

At first I was scared, thinking that I was going to get in trouble, then I started noticing commercials for taxes, it goes a little something like this.

Do you owe $10,000 or more on taxes?

Well we have a solution, call 1-800-XXX-XXXX

Then you see a couple saying we owed $10,000 and we only paid $2000.

WHAT!!
How could they not be out of business with arrangements like this?

Well lets see...

Do not invite into your private contract a third party which happens to be
public, cares not about the interests of the other two parties, and has every legal right to force them to
acquiesce to its demands.

I found that not only is money (except gold) non existent, but a third party, which we have all received a call from a debt collector, at some point, is completely out of the game. First they bought your debt for half the price, they also buy your name, address, social security number, phone number, and debt amount. Then they get their goons to call you, add a bunch of bogus charges, and you pay.

Here's a way to get that not to happen again, and btw I have done this myself just to see if it works.
I got a call from a collection agency, and was told that my account information was passed on to them, and now I had to pay their fees, and the ones they claimed I owed.
So I asked if they would please give me their name, address, phone number, with extension, so that we can resolve this issue, very politely.

I then went to the post office got a certified letter, and wrote the following, I Ms. Xxxx Xxxx with my name spelled correctly am writing on the behalf of Ms. XXXX XXXX and am asking for the following information promptly. 7-10 business I was going to allow for them to give me a bill in writing, stating that Ms. Xxxx had owed company X such and such amount, and failure for them to do so, will be considered failure to comply. If they could not provide such information they were to immediately remove themselves from my credit report, and mark it "PAID IN FULL".

I waited 15 days with phone calls but no response via mail. I them wrote to my credit report bureau and sent a copy of the letter I sent, and their failure to comply. Within 48 hours their name was there, but it read paid in full. I also warned them on the phone, when they didn't send me the letter, that I would report them to the BBB, and even take it to court for defamation of character, considering I had tried to resolve the issue promptly and politely and they failed to do their part.

One more important piece of information.

1865 – 13th Amendment – people could volunteer into slavery by accepting federal benefits.
1868 – The 14th Amendment created a new class of citizen, the ‘person’ subject to the Federal Gov’t.
1871 – the Federal Gov’t formed itself into a corporation – USA. I don’t know CANADA’s date of
incorporation.
1913 – the Federal Reserve Central Banks were created.
1933 President Roosevelt put into effect the ‘Trading with the Enemies Act’. This applied only to
Federal Citizens.
1933 – President Roosevelt took the gold away from the people, who were not lawfully required to
relinquish it, and who then had no money with which to pay their debts.
March 9, 1933 – ownership (legal title) of all property is in the State; individual ‘ownership’ is only
equitable (user) title. Use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.
(YIKES! Read that again.)
1933 – President Roosevelt passed HJR 192 June 5, 1933 – since the government had taken the gold,
and the people had no money, the government would pay the ‘debts’ for the people, thereby giving them
unlimited credit. Whoever has the gold pays the bills. This legislation states that one cannot demand from
you a certain form of currency, since any form and all forms of currency are your credit. If they do, they are
in breach of Public Policy, PL 73-10. Not only does this insurance policy protect the legislators from
conviction for fraud and treason but also it protects the people from damages cause by the Feds.
1938 – Erie Railroad vs. Tompkins made contracts the rule in the courts. No other law prior to 1938 can
be cited in cases.
1946 – government and court system was lost through the Administrative Procedures Act.
1965 – silver was removed as a means for paying debt, the Uniform Commercial Code became the
supreme law of the land concerning the Banking System, the courts were pulled together in Admiralty/
Administrative and Civil (contract /commercial /corporate) Law, thereby removing the ‘innocent’ plea,
thereby reversing ‘innocent until proven guilty’ to ‘guilty until proven innocent’. Securities replaced
substance as collateral for debts; debt instruments with collateral, and accommodation parties could be used
instead of money. The courts could uphold the security instruments which depended upon commercial
fictions as a basis for compelling payment or performance.
1966 – The Federal Tax Lien Act: The entire taxing and monetary systems are hereby placed under the
U.C.C. (Uniform Commercial Code)

Please look into this. Your life and those around you, need to know.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Legalese is no more law than legislation is. Legislation is not law, it can only, at best, function as evidence of law. The law itself is always, at all times, self evident. The world didn't need Isaac Newton to write down a mathematical equation in order for all to understand that gravity existed. It is self evident that gravity exists, and gravity most certainly did not come into existence because Newton legislated it. Just as gravity exists, so do the inalienable rights of all people. Inalienable rights are every bit as universal as gravity is, and work universally in that they effect all people the same.

What is self evident about inalienable rights is that no right can override another persons right. My right to freely express myself does not give me the right to slander or libel you, and the self evident nature of this is in the very real and quantifiable harm slander and libel would cause you. I do not have the right to harm you, unless that harm was caused by self defense. Neither slander nor libel is self defense.

Inalienable rights are law, and any legislation written to protect those rights are usually quite easy to read and understand. What becomes difficult to understand are those legislative acts that have nothing to do with rights, and instead act as prohibitions on a persons rights. These acts are usually explained away as being for your own good, the irony of that being if it were for your own good it would be self evident and need no explanation.

Legalese was invented for the same reason all cryptology is written, which is to hide the true meaning of the message. If legislation is written in legalese, this is the very first clue that the legislation is not law.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have noticed that even giving what I have in this thread isn't enough, this has become one of the hardest pieces of information to give to the public, because we all had part.

Instead of those of us that know better making it better, we allow our ego to take full control. I hope that those who saw this can comprehend the factors of this information and more power to you, and those who think that Latin or English is just to hard... well good luck.

Peace to you all...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is some more information, that is fantastic.

The following links are of Robert Menard, and his wonderful explanation on how to become a sovereign citizen.

Robert Menard, Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

The others are available from the above links.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
NoRegretsEver

this info is really important and fascinating and I thank you for posting it
you're right it's hard to understand ,but I'm trying

it involves a lot of devotion to understand and I'm down with that but it all takes time

so thanks and star

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could you imagine what these sites would be like if we all acted in our sovereign rights?

Threads would probably be a little something like this...

HA HA! Did you hear what Congress said?

OMG! Do they think that will fly?

Hey everyone lets get together and tell them, we dont think so.

It takes some work, but when you find out the basics, everything falls into place. When you realize how long this has been going on, you cant help but to want to learn more.

Peace to you...

top topics

join