posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
Alright, you asked for it. Here are some questions then that Mr Fomenko is expected to answer:
1. How old is the Hagia Sofia? We do have records about building it, about rebuilding its dome when it collapsed (and then again, when it collapsed a
second time). Who kept those records? Why did Justinian celebrate the completion of the temple with the words "I have beaten you, Solomon"?
(Νενίκηκά σε Σολομών, in Greek)
2. How old is the Pantheon and the Colosseum? We do have records for those too, when they were built and which emperor commissioned them.
3. Was there ever a library in Alexandria (and one in Pergamum)? Who built them and when? where buildings that were mentioned in scripts there older
than the library itself, contemporary or plain fiction? Buildings such as the Parthenon or the Pyramids...
4. Did Alexander the Great ever exist and when? Did he march on against a Persian empire and take it over? Was said Persian Empire true or fiction?
Were all the Alexandrias that he founded true or fiction? some of them exist, albeit by a different name, today.
5. When was the Parthenon built and by whom? We have records about both but since mr Fomenko "proved" that all records over 1000 years old are
fabricated, I have to ask for the "official" response.
6. Did the Greeks fight at Marathon and Thermopylae and Salamis and Plataea? If so, when? We do have a few, scarce and unreliable records about all
those battles but since all ancient records are fabricated... (were the etched in stone texts referring to these events also fabricated?)
7. Were there or weren't there Indian scriptures WRITTEN between 1000-500 BC? If not, who fabricated those scriptures (known as Vedic texts) and how
did they know how to write in a language unknown to Europeans at around 1500 AD? I am not talking about the 17th century "translations" (and
onwards), I am talking about the original texts.
8. When were the Confucian texts written?
9. Who, and more importantly when, built the pyramids in Egypt? they did record their history on the walls of their monuments, was that fabricated
Good luck mr Fomenko