It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my[BBOT] story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this is a work of ones mind and is all fiction. I fell i must put this at the top so you who think this might be of real thoughts or real plans, no they are not. i just thought i would give my shot at writing i have tried over the years to do so most of what i wright would not make it to print it is to real to the truth or gives the reader the wrong idea, i would like it if you would take the time and read this thank you. now on with the story. Enjoy

the plan was simple, get to the oil as fast as you can, disregard all readings! There are inaccurate, just get it done! the pressures were eminence, abnormally above safety levels, the orders were given disregard, [BBOT] had to go on, the dangers were known, the plan in place, how else could they get what they wanted, total control, Black Jack was in place, Phase 1 was on the drawing board, and now all that had to be done was to get total control of the gulf, it can be contained, we will have it under control in 2 weeks no lives will be lost, and a new rig will be in place at the end of 2 weeks, so they thought. What was to be a win win, turned out to be a on going unstoppable, disaster that only a few would put to there better use, NWO, was waiting in the shades for a time like this they too had a plan let it happen put all measures in place and let history take it's course, they would be the new heroes, the people would in time welcome them with open arms! So they thought, one by one they plan came apart, TPTB would not be the heroes, but behind the seen villains, but they had a plan for this as well, if the people will turn against us then so be let them have their Black Poison! so this is the plan Joe asked . Yes it is said Sam looking down at his notes. don't you just love that smell, to bad it is worthless just think of it! If all that oil was processable, how could we have been wrong? The readings were on, the test results we good, were is that mud flow report? we could have not been that far of could we, Joe said Sam with of look of disregard, i wish you would have not asked that.
Coast guard one four niner to Coast Guard station we see the body, five miles out, a drift, Copy 149 hold position take air samples, do not need to lose an other air crew, roger that. Bill the sea-king pilot asked Rob the flight OP, seems this guy is some BP tec, the report said he was to come out and get some water/ air samples., that was 24 hours ago. All test show were good too go, lets get him and i'll buy. Roger that stand by Coast Guard station this is...
And so it goes on, the spill continues, the News Black out has begun, are the deaths of thousand next? Is their real plan kill of Millions slowly? Is the NWO waiting in the shadows, are we all Doomed? Is Marshal Law going to be issued? and the two questions, the most important one, will the second well work? if not could we have a second Deepwater Horizon disaster. remember this is a work of fiction it is of my own mind, Have i scared you yet? singed Bekod

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i just thought i would give my shot at writing i have tried over the years to do so most of what i wright would not make it to print it is to real to the truth or gives the reader the wrong idea, i would like it if you would take the time and read this thank you.

Not a bad shot you have taken either bekod. It was a little hard hard to figure out at first for me but I think I got the idea. In your story it seems as though the massive leak was supposed to be stopped after two weeks but the plan didn't work. I like that. Very cool ideas you have here.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

thank you! sometimes my thoughts go faster than my fingers. i really do believe that they had no idea that what happened was to happen, but then?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think your a writer in the making!

Great idea

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

with kind words like thees, i just might give it go, i will post some opening thoughts now and then and let you decide if it worth proceeding with.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well done and a good read.
Keep writing!

new topics

top topics

join