It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Cigar Shape UFO Over NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I came across this report on Mufon last weekend. The video that was provided at the time was small and hard to see. At first I thought it was just a plane, it looks like a plane without wings. Today I came across the video on youtube, and decided to share it with everyone to get your thoughts on the object.

Mufon Report

Cigar/Cylinder/Capsule Video capture Silent Daytime Clear Sighting Multiple events. This was filmed on June 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM in Wilton, NY...Saratoga County on Northern Pines Rd and is one of several captures of this capsule type UFO that I see repeatedly and could also be classified as Cigar shaped or cylindrical. in 1998 *(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) Fort Ticonderoga, NY sighting with video capture next to church steeple was on the cover of many UFO magazines. This flying Tube has been captured by many people who post on You tube from around the world and can be seen on my yt channel CosmicDramaQueen the playlist is called UFO Cigar Cylinder Capsule Tube .

I was driving home when I stopped to admire the wild flowers in a field on Northern Pines Rd, I was contemplating picking some while I listened to the birds...and then I saw the familiar flying white tube, so I hopped back to my truck, grabbed the camera and filmed this one for a long time. Elevation was well under 5000' and was approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile with in view. I was facing East and it was flying from the South heading due North. I had this UFO in my sites for so long and because I captured this on several occasions, I got a little bored, so I panned out to show the field and then resumed the filming as it angled away towards the North East. Many people will "Hang on" to the idea that this is a Plane....NOPE...absolutely SILENT...NO wings...No Tail....watch the video closely from beginning to end and YOU too will see that the Lack of wings and tail section IS NOT an optical illusion.

mufoncms.com...

You can also view the video on mufon here,
www.mufoncms.com...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Except you CAN see wings...they're the dark bar in the middle. And what the flashing anti-collision light is attached to.

Edit :Also, previously posted.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
MUFON (understandably) goes to war against the whole 'fake plane' business... and then puts this up.

You really have to make quite an effort not to notice that is a plane.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I agree with some of the other posters that this is indeed an airplane. It is pretty obvious that the wings are the dark spots in the middle of the airplane.

Home video cameras, while far more advanced today than ever, cannot zoom to the level of an airplane at cruising altitude without severely distorting the image. This is why the plane appears to have no windows and the wings appear as dark smudges. I would like to take this opportunity to point out this same image distortion easily explains a great deal of videos of "planes without windows or markings" used as evidence to support other various conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS v

join