It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S vs Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i was watching Russia today last night and they had one of their regular interviews that they do with all sorts of people. they were interviewing Daniel Estulin the bilderberg dude. who was invited to the E.U parliament to speak about the bilderbergers, he was talking about all thing bilderberg and then he said something that made my ears perk up. he said that the ISAF forces were building 19(could be wrong with that number) permanent bases in preparation for a future attack on Russia. the interviewer then asked how he knew that to which he replied he had sources both Russian and American that have said the same thing and also mentioned that some one had penned it in their book recently(cant remember the book) now Ive seen this guy speak on a few things and to me he's always seemed pretty reliable. first of all what do you people think of this guy and what he's saying? i would of posted the video but i cant get on Russia today for some reason so if some one could post it for me id be eternally grateful!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by danielhanson420]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Russia and U.S are both pro-angol-saxon-christian run nations..
If anything, Russia/US vs China.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
so were Britain and Germany. I'm not saying its going to happen its just what that Daniel dude said. he's been pretty spot on as far as the bilderbergers go and i found this quite a big claim to make. the sort that could have a profound effect on your credibility if proven totally wrong. if some one could go on Russia today and get the video for my I'd be pretty chuffed. for some reason i haven't been able to get on their site for a while now. thancks for your reply mate.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A Bolshevik/Zionist US might.

A Christian US would not.

Question is.....................????

Looks to me like the US has become a Bolshevik/Zionist stronghold since the destruction of the Rockefeller dominance in the late 70's.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't seem to get it to work (First time trying to do this on this site).

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Jonko]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thanck for your post's people unfortunatly the video above dosnt work. what do you guy's think of Daniel Estulin anyway from the limmeted amount of things i'v heard him talking about he usually seems spot on and seems to have some connections . i could be wrong however!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonko
I can't seem to get it to work (First time trying to do this on this site).

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Jonko]

there.

edit to add:

to put a video in, just use the tag after the = sign. Forget the www.youtube... stuff.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by network dude]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
surprised and U.S are both pro-angol-saxon-christian run nations..
If anything, Russia/US vs China.

Wow thats the idotic comment coming from a person doesnt know anything about the russian people or there traditions.

Russian Orthodoxy is the dominant religion in Russia.[162] 95% of the registered Orthodox parishes belong to the Russian Orthodox Church while there are a number of smaller Orthodox Churches.

been Orthodox isnt the same as Christians

U.S are both pro-angol-saxon-christian run nations

lol do you know you are so wrong about your own statement?
www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws...
there is an orthodox church that acts like the vatican city

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Future attack on Russia would mean end of Human race. This is that simple.And no new bases are needed, NATO/US got enough delivery systems to participate in this mutual annihilation at least as equal.
13 new bases would not change a thing.
This is all just in order to scare Russian citizens more into the hands of current KGB regime.
The same old Soviet self-interdicting mantra that US is going to crumble any day but it is going to attack USSR any day is recycled again.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

Only one thing there.. If all this is going to happen, why is Germany trying to create an EU/Russia economic and security integration partnership??

This is an extremely far fetched scenario.

Russia over the next couple of decades will be a massive source of fuel, labour and security for the EU? And as it develops, a massive region to invest in for returns.

Why the hell would we want to attack it?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Plus the fact Russians are asiatics and not europeans.

Anyway on topic, surprised to hear this as of late, U.S-Russia relations are actualy going ok at the moment, Russia to some extent have even turnd there back on iran to help with relations at the moment.

Obviously Russia are extremely, well Putin is extremely pissed of with Nato trying to get as many missles as close to Russia as possible in ex soviet states, but i doubt things are any where near a war. WE CAN ALWAYS HOPE THOUGH RIGHT???

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

why is Germany trying to create an EU/Russia economic and security integration partnership??

Kinda strange eh, EU-Russia Political and Security Committee, chaired jointly by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. Not such a good sign for America.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can't see it to be honest, although they do apparently still keep tabs on one another these days with the ole espionage. But that's just good sense really. Who knows if Hillary had become president of the US I think the world would be alot different. She needs to be kept on a tight leash ( no pun intended).

Here she is today mouthing off about Georgia and Russia's occupation of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

www.panarmenian.net...

world.globaltimes.cn...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, for all Obama's faults there would most likely be a few more wars than there is now if he hadn't won the Presidential race.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

i dont know i just watched the interview and thought it would be of interest to the good people at ATS. on another note i was incorrect in my origenal post he said its 13 bases. i can see how it's unlikely with relations looking pretty good but nothing's impossible. the only thing i could see sparking confrontation right now would be conflict with north korea (i dont think russia would take to kindly to that on it door step) or the polish missile thingymabob.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

i just seen a report on the hillary's little occupation comments. apparently russia's not to happy with her for that nothing massive thoughe. it seems like obama's really trying to make it work with russia but people in the backround dont seem to keen on this.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I think Hillary is going to find herself "accidentaly" exposed to life threatning dosages of radiation and plane crashd the next time she leaves the U.S and flys anywhere near Russian air space if she keeps that bull# up.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

It seems that Poland are doing that to keep the US sweet while the rest of the EU (minus Britain at this stage) are looking towards Russia for further development.

Its a touchy game.. But very interesting nonetheless.

Germany's game is to create a security and economic partnership from Ireland to Alaska while trying to keep the US sweet at the same time.

Add Turkey to the mix over the next decade and the vast majority of major powers in the world are tied up in a powerhouse headed up by an almost completely pacifistic EU government which at that stage will be a well developed state... Unless of course the 1 in 10 chance of the whole thing collapsing falls apart.

If it wasn't for the US and China also being major powers outside this system with forces on the Eurasian continent, it would almost be the final step in the pacification of Eurasia..

Or else the creation of a ridiculous military force to counter any up and coming.. Or remaining powers.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Saying that Afghanistan might be a staging area for some sort of upcoming invasion of Russia is idiotic at best. Look at a map. We're going to run armored columns all the way through Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan? Cut off from our supply lines, just to drive several hundred miles through Russia before we reach anything worth attacking?

If, for some unfathomable reason, we were to to attack Russia, we'd go through Poland or Finland. Not Afghanistan, of all places.

top topics

join