It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Einstein Was Wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Speaking of Saturn

www.sciencedaily.com...

Any one see this today

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm going to keep an open mind. When one is arguing against the validity of a certain theory, then it's not terribly effective to use that theory to debunk the argument. Instead of matching his theory against the accepted theories, it would be far more effective to look for holes in the internal logic/consistency of his, or to use observational data to see if it matches.

How does the electric universe model account for the periodic table of elements, if nuclear fusion does not exist? And a related question, why do different stars have different spectrographs, depending on their age/distance?

Why is Saturn considered to be a former brown dwarf, but not Jupiter?

Do you have any theories about what 2012 might mean? I'm curious what the electric universe model says about that.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Plumes of water are not spraying out of Enceladus from pressure.

Its a plasma discharge machining the surface material away.

-100 degree water does not spray out geysers in super sonic jets.

Thunderbolts writes back on Sep 08, 2005:
www.thunderbolts.info...

The pinch effect will squeeze the current channels down to small diameters, producing many filaments that carry the total current. Where the filaments impinge on the surface, they will create “hot spots” as they electrically “machine” away material and pull much of it into space. Detailed measurements during close flybys should detect these filaments as “jets” of vapor, ice and dust. Water vapor that escapes the filaments will crystallize on the surface nearby, becoming the ice that is “very young ... between 10 and 1,000 years old” observed by Cassini.

What did they eventually find?

www.nature.com...

Four supersonic jets of water vapour have been detected within the enormous geyser of gas and dust that spurts from the south polar region of Saturn's icy moon Enceladus.

The observations, made by NASA's Cassini orbiter, add weight to the idea that liquid from a lake not too far beneath the satellite's surface is erupting through warm cracks to form the giant plume.

The probe spotted the gas streams on 24 October 2007 during one of its flybys of the moon, recording the light from a star that was passing behind the Enceladus geyser using its Ultraviolet Imaging Spectrograph.

In 2005, a similar procedure had allowed Cassini to confirm1 the existence of water vapour within the geyser. But in the later observations, the star's light cut horizontally through the plume, revealing the four distinct jets of water vapour within it, says planetary scientist Candice Hansen of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, and lead author of the new study. Her team's findings appear in Nature2

Yet another accurate prediction by EU theory.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by peter vlar

So you are an anthropologist that doesn't know how to read?

Are you incapable of understanding the words I've written, did you ignore them, or are you just trolling me?

How many times do I have to say Saturn was - past tense - was a brown dwarf, as in:

"not now"
"currently is not"
"not at the present"
"formerly"
"in the past"
"not any longer"

[edit on 8-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

No, I read just fine thanks. Now if you want to merely insult, thats fine. I'm alright with that. If you want tyo actually address the questions I'll be checking back later. If you're having trouble, I asked you how Saturn came to be in its present state if it used to be a brown dwarf, and you replied-

It doesn't evolve.

It depends on location.

The Sun is sucking up all the free electrons so to speak.

If one were to move Saturn outside the Sun's influence its magnetosphere would light up in discharge again.

If Saturn USED TO BE a brown dwarf and is no longer, HOW DID IT COME TO BE THIS WAY? You say there was no process, no evolution that occurred and that it is dependent on location. You have once again failed to explain to me how this happens. Don't worry, I'm not expecting an explanation so it's OK. I'm going to recommend you some reading while I'm here too. My uncle went to Princeton with the author who ended up sharing the 1979 Nobel in physics for work that led to this book.

www.amazon.com...=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1IJ7CC818C144&colid=6KQXZ01KZ6SC

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Neutrons stars have densities of same order as nuclear density. In the lab, we created densities 10 to 20 times higher than that. Look up RHIC and do some reading, if you are up to it.

Stable matter at the densities required for neutron stars has never been created in a lab.

Oh look, your phobia of science is actually selective! Creating an object 20 times as dense as the atomic nucleus, in the lab, doesn't send you running for the hills, but a distant object spinning at 67k rpm does! What do you know...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Neutrons stars have densities of same order as nuclear density. In the lab, we created densities 10 to 20 times higher than that. Look up RHIC and do some reading, if you are up to it.

Stable matter at the densities required for neutron stars has never been created in a lab.

Oh look, your phobia of science is actually selective! Creating an object 20 times as dense as the atomic nucleus, in the lab, doesn't send you running for the hills, but a distant object spinning at 67k rpm does! What do you know...

There's nothing selective about it.

Show me a sample of this supposed matter that I can play with.

It doesn't exist.

It can't exist.

The neutrons fly apart instantaneously.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I previously wrote:

Saturn was an extra-solar planet that was ejected from its parent star god knows how long ago. It was flung out of that solar system and was sent wandering the galaxy as a brown dwarf until it was electrically captured by the Sun.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I can't bring you a plate full of neutrinos, or lambdas, or anything of that sort. And there is no chance you will see a virus via optical means. You can claim all you want that gravity all of a sudden ceases to exist in neutron stars, but at that, I leave you to your own devices. Ultimately, you lose by squandering your time which you could use to learn, on outlandish crap that doesn't stand up to even a feeble scrutiny. What you gain in return are the cheap thrills of calling Einstein a "retard". Some members of ATS loath you for that reason.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It doesn't exist.

It can't exist.

This effect is nulled due to time dilation.

Time dilation is caused by gravity and speed.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I previously wrote:

Saturn was an extra-solar planet that was ejected from its parent star god knows how long ago. It was flung out of that solar system and was sent wandering the galaxy as a brown dwarf until it was electrically captured by the Sun.

So...which is it then? A planet or brown dwarf? And how exactly do objects just "wander" the galaxy? Wander implies no set path, routinely changing directions....so how did your exo-planet/brown dwarf hybrid do this?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Time dilation is caused by gravity and speed.

The OP doesn't believe in gravity, remember?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The matter doesn't exist.

It can't exist.

The "matter" you're claiming makes up an entire star is unstable, which is why you wrote:

In neutron star, there is gravity that becomes one of the dominant forces as opposed to the case with a conventional nucleus.

because even you recognize the known laws of physics prevent such matter (if you want to call it that) from "existing" for more than a few nanoseconds.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I previously wrote:

again, you fail to explain the mechanism that causes this. And as Chamberf=6 has pointed out, you have to pick one, Saturn is either a planet or a brown dwarf, it can't be both. Not even in the most insane applications of quantum theory allow for something that crazy!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I believe in gravity.

You don't believe in electricity.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh yeah! I guess it's okay that gravity doesn't exist know because some guy from the internet told me so huh?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar

I previously wrote:

again, you fail to explain the mechanism that causes this. And as Chamberf=6 has pointed out, you have to pick one, Saturn is either a planet or a brown dwarf, it can't be both. Not even in the most insane applications of quantum theory allow for something that crazy!

Yes, it can be both.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Oh yeah! I guess it's okay that gravity doesn't exist know because some guy from the internet told me so huh?

neutron stars made out of fictional matter that spin around on their axis 67,000 times per minute don't exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

You have made threads deriding those that use gravity in theories.
You say it's electricity that is responsible for what the rest of the world attributes to gravity.
And of course I believe in electricity. I just don't think the entire universe is controlled by it.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
mnemeth1 I think you should watch these.(If you have an hour.)

(I'm just joking I really couldn't resist.)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

nothing can't bend.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join