It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Wrong in the U.S. and Around the World Regarding Money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mike Rivero in the second half of this video states what's wrong in the United States regarding money.

"The major impetus for the War of Independence in this country was to free ourselves from the manipulation of the Bank of England. And I know our schools talk about the Tea Act and the Stamp Act, but it was the Currency Act, where King George the III forbade the states from printing their own currency and demanded that they borrow currency from the Bank of England, at interest - the same situation we have with the Federal Reserve. That's what produced the anger that supported the American Revolution. And we're back in the same mess we were in before the Declaration of Independence was signed."

In my opinion, the same principle about money applies across the globe as a cause of the global meltdown.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wish I could watch the vid... It's blocked on this system.

But I can tell you that money/power is a control mechanism, and we can get rid of it - IF we get together and do so.

I discuss this in my free ebook (posted on ATS Media) which is introduced in the thread in my sig.

I hope you (all) will read and understand what power we have in our hands.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it's just as simple saying it all went to hell after the gold standard was thrown out...

I understand though, I mean there are far too many people to the planet now to have all money backed up by gold. It's all credit now..

LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Wish I could watch the vid... It's blocked on this system.

Is this all YouTube videos?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice to see others knew that the cival war was not realy about freeing slaves but control over the USA money.

Looks like the americans are happy to bomb Iran because the TV told them to do it but are too dum to take control of the money nowadays.

Even without a war turning bad for americia i think the economy has been crashed to rush in the amero and allowing the american leaders to take you all to war is just going to empty you pockets even faster.

new topics

top topics

join