posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
The Talmud is considered the holiest of texts for the Jewish religion, written in 200 AD and modified around 500 AD. It was derived from oral
teachings passed down from Moses' day and includes God's 613 Laws to the Jews and a discussion on these laws.
The Talmud is NOT accepted by many moderate Jews, in much the same way sections of the bible are not taken literally. Even more so please realise this
is a discussion of laws given to Moses only for the Jews, God's chosen people (at the time).
It's evident that Judaism is being HIJACKED by radicals spreading fear and violence through the media. THe Talmud IS BEING applied and like the Bible
and Koran, can be used to rally EVILDOERS.
A Taste of what they could use from the Talmud:
1) Deut. 20:17. Destroy the seven Canaanite nations. (Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria...?)
2) Deut. 20:16. Not to let any of them remain alive. (need nukes for that, oh and a nice all in regional war to complete this)
3) Deut. 19:3. Designate cities of refuge to prepare routes of access. (Sound familiar?)
4) Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a non-jew ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a non-jew he may keep. (Where's
the International War Crimes Tribunal for Israeli officers committing atrocities?)
2) Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
3) Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (non-jew) hits a Jew, the non-jew must be killed. (Palestinian rock throwing teenagers?)
4) Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an
Israelite...the payment is to be in full. (interesting comparison I make here is with 'accidental' Israeli damage during artillery or air strikes
vs. the rockets launched into Israel)
5) Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a non-jew ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (no comment)
6) Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a non-jew. (no comment)
7) Yebamoth 98a. All non-jew children are animals (No toys; crayons, teddy bears and story books are allowed into Gaza)
9) Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement. (Not believing in Jesus, no problem. Repeatedly slandering him in a holy text,
allowable but far from cool.)
10) Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament or Koran ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come. (New World Order
nearly complete, massive disproportionate ownership of media/influence in Western world).
11) Deut. 20:10. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms.
(Do as we say and then we shall treat you well, otherwise...)
12) Lev. 19:13. Not to rob openly. (How many $billions has the Israeli government 'received' from swine flu vaccines? The need of which all fuelled
by the media and managed to successfully fleece huge sums of money from the unsuspecting.)
13) Lev. 25:29. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities. (A walled city you ask?)
14) Lev. 25:23. Not to sell the land in Israel indefinitely. (Is Netanyahu, or previous leaders, even allowed to maked deals under Rabbinic Law?)
15) Lev. 25:37. Not to lend Jews with interest
16) Deut. 23:21. Lend to and borrow from idolaters with interest. (learn how the US federal reserve is privately owned, who set it up and why. Prepare
to be shocked!)
[edit on 7/7/10 by Caveat Lector]
[edit on 7/7/10 by Caveat Lector]