It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts before sunrise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to mention first that 90% of the time, I see ghosts only during the very late night, usually an hour or two before sunrise. I don't know why that time is significant, but it doesn't matter, does it?

(note: i don't do drugs, especially not prescription drugs. also, i'm mentally stable and have no psychological problems.)

Usually I realize they are ghosts very quickly, except for a few times when i wasn't sure because they were so real, but when i get closer, or try to touch them, they disappear as a cloud. Sometimes they talk, but usually they just observe, and I observe them.

They've been mostly older people, but younger people too, although very few children, and I've seen all different races. Occasionally I've seen just shadows; dark moving shadows in the shape of a person, but no distinct features of a person.

I see them randomly. It could be once a week or every few months, I never know. I saw one a couple nights ago but it was about five weeks not seeing one. The latest was a white woman in simple clothing, minding her own business, not even acknowledging me, which is not typical. Usually they at least acknowledge that I exist, and sometimes they even have something to say.

Should I be trying to tone my abilities, to communicate more efficiently? I don't really have a reason for that, unless it's some type of job opportunity. I really just want to know more about who or what they are, why me, why more often at certain times of the night, and all that good stuff. I would ask them, but they usually don't speak, and if they do it's in parables that I barely understand.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hmm very interesting, although you failed to mention an important piece of information....where? In your house? Outside? It may help to identify whats going on here.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

The latest was outside, but I've seen them indoors, near home, away from home. I've realized the place does not matter as much as the time, but I may be wrong. I'm no expert, but maybe certain places are stronger portals, or something, I just haven't noticed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Well do you get the impression that these "ghosts" are people who have died? Any sort of clues from their clothing or maybe hair styles? It would be interesting if these were visions of people who are still alive right now...then you would be dealing with a different kind of "animal"

As of right now I can't really say how you can strengthen these visions. Maybe a psychic member of ATS can help you figure this one out. I'm intrigued though.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

A few times they appeared to be Native Americans, so maybe they were ancient deceased. But really, it's all random. It could be an East Asian woman or an old African man; anybody. They mostly wear plain clothing, maybe a robe or peasant clothes, although I've seen fancy & colorful clothing, none of it indicating a specific time period as far as I know. . . . . . . OH, and I really hope it's not "people who are still alive right now" because that would be the creepiest thing possible, meaning I'm being stalked by some occultists (although it's flattering now that I think about it).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
it's a gift, and if you are not afraid then even more.... watch the movie "the 6th sense" with bruce willis, 90% of what this movie is talking about is true, and you could apply for positive things.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Does the property where you see these things have a reputation for being haunted?

Have others seen them? Could you recruit a partner to join you in seeing them as a witness?

Please try photographing these entities, and post them here, so we can see them. Still shots, or a video would be great.

Have you tried making an EVP when they are around?

Surely you are compelled to explore this further.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

OP, I'm not posting this to belittle you or irritate you in any way. I am very open to the idea of ghost existence; I simply don't know though.

To be open-minded, I think, you must consider alternatives as well though and not focus on just how we wish to explain the phenomena we encounter. Seems like these visions have been going on for a while. Have you ever spoken to a professional psychiatrist about this. Are you open to the possibility of these being recurring hallucinations?

Hallucinations can seem VERY real. Have you explored the possibility that this is just your brain misfiring and playing tricks on you?

Kharron

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would be so full of questions. I would be wanting to ask them if they are dead, if they reside somewhere else, are they just observing, or visiting, why, what can we expect after we die?

How can you not be curious? I would be trying to learn how to communicate efficiently. I would probably drive them crazy with questions!

I would be very careful about seeing a shrink about this. They'll just want to medicate you. Any opportunity to charge $80 an hour.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
nagabonar: I've seen the movie. That boy sees way more *s*h*pirits than I've seen.

ladyinwaiting: I'm almost always alone, and the few times I remember others being there they say something like, "What was that?" And then their mind goes elsewhere. It might be the place they appear, but more likely the time of night. I assume a photo would just have an aura, which might be cool, I'll try. Also, they don't come on my demand, at least not in any technique I've tried.

Kharron: The thing is, they usually don't seem very real. It's a cloud/fog shape that materializes for anywhere for a few seconds to a minute, then scatters, I suppose. It's rare that I think it's a real person. . . unless I think it's a real person and never think about it otherwise, but that could also happen to anyone. You yourself could have seen a ghost and didn't know, if it was that realistic.

snowspirit: They don't communicate well, at least not by any method I've tried. They say a few words of little importance, if anything. I also can't find them. I don't think they find me either, I think it just happens for some reason at a certain place and night that our paths cross in some strange way for an instant.

By the way I do have psychologist friends and they say nothing is wrong with me. I also mention to them that Evangelicals think the Devil is everywhere, while Catholics eat & drink what they consider Jesus God, and Muslims & Mormons follow the religions of men who claimed to have revelations by God, and so on.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

A few times they appeared to be Native Americans, so maybe they were ancient deceased. But really, it's all random. It could be an East Asian woman or an old African man; anybody. They mostly wear plain clothing, maybe a robe or peasant clothes, although I've seen fancy & colorful clothing, none of it indicating a specific time period as far as I know. . . . . . . OH, and I really hope it's not "people who are still alive right now" because that would be the creepiest thing possible, meaning I'm being stalked by some occultists (although it's flattering now that I think about it).

Well it could be that you are sensitive to time vortices and you are merely seeing the energy of people through the time spectrum. Sounds a bit like sci-fi now that I suggest that, but I think you know where I'm going with it.
I am of the school of thought that all ghosts seen does not mean that they are the walking dead but in fact could be a product of time bending.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes, the paranormal experiences i have had mostly took place right before sunrise too. It's weird that way.

top topics

join