It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Mastermind Was A MI6 Asset.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Haroon Aswat is believed to be the mastermind behind the 7th of July bombing in London in which 56 people died and over 600 were injured. But who is Haroon Aswat? One of the claim’s that have been made is that Aswat was a British intelligence asset. In this blog I intend to look at this claim and the involvement of Aswat in the 7/7 attacks..

Haroon Rashid Aswat was born in India in 1979 and is of British and Indian decent. Not very much is known about his early life however we do know that his father was a engineer and he has 10 siblings it is also been said that his mother was the first Asian woman to be invited to a garden party at Buckingham palace

On July 29th FOX News Channel's Day Side programme revealed that the mastermind of the 7/7 London Bombings, Aswat was a British Intelligence Asset. Former Justice Department prosecutor and Terrorism expert John Loftus revealed that the so called Al-Muhajiroun group, based in London had formed during the Kosovo crisis, during which Fundamentalist Muslim Leaders were recruited by MI6 to fight in Kosovo. These fighters are now believed members of Al Qaeda.(1)

Aswats story really begins in 1999 when abl hamza sent him to Seattle Oregon to help set up a terrorist training camp in the USA this plan failed and Aswat and his accomplice were caught. The other man was inedited for trying to train terrorists however the Seattle state prosecutors were told the US justice department to let Aswat go free apparently because he was a British intelligence asset according to John Loftus.

Aswat then resurfaced in Afghanistan. Dead. Somehow Awasts passport was found on a dead militant in Afghanistan (2). It is claimed by John Loftus that this could possibly have been MI6 trying to fake his death for some reason.

After Aswats faked death it is believed he went into Pakistan were he started to plan the 7/7 and 7/21 attacks. This would have been around 2003 and would fit in with the time that some of the 7/7 bombers went to Pakistan them self’s to the terror training camps this could have been when Aswat tried to recruit them

Then in 2005 things got very interesting most intelligence agency’s thought that Aswat was dead, that was until he was found in South Africa by the national intelligence agency. At this point America was now after him because of involvement with A-Qa’Ida. So America tried to have him extradited via there extraordinary rendition program however the British refused to allow the Americans to do this because he was a British citizen. This excuse would be more feasible if it were not for the evidence that Britain has allowed its citizens to be extradited in this way before and there for according to some sources this is further evidence that Aswat was a British intelligence asset this is the real reason why he was once again let go(6)

To further back this that just after he was captured by the south Africans in 2005 he then got into Brittan despite being on a terrorism watch list he still got into the country(3). Now as for what happens next I have my own theory. I believe that when Aswat got back into the uk he contacted the intelligence services and told them that there were some threats in the pipeline but fed them false information about the 7/7 attacks making the security services belief that they had good intelligence about the attacks and there was no real threat or misdirected them towards another plot, possibly the 7/21 attempts. This could be backed up by the fact that just before the 7/7 attacks MI5 told the prime minister that here was not immediate threat to the uk. Then MI5 downgraded the security threat level(4)

It was then revealed that Aswat had made 20 calls during the short time he was in the UK (approximately 24th of June to 7th of July) to Mohammed Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, one just hours before the blasts. And then he fled the country to Pakistan just hours before the bombs went off leaving via Heathrow. I believe that he done this by telling British intelligence that he had to get out of the country because he was in fear of his life due to the information he had gave them (which I believe was false). So that by the time the bombs went off he was out of the country and it would be too late by the time the security services realised what had happened to catch him. And because it was the security services that got him in and out as he got pass the terror watch lists

Unfortunately this is where things start going wrong for Aswat it is highly possible that in the hours following the bombings MI5 and the other intelligence services started to build up the terrible picture that Aswat had managed to trick them into lowering their guard by looking away from the real threat then helped him get out of the country. The British were quick to move in on this though as soon as Aswat touched down in Pakistan he was detained by the Pakistani authorities and could even have been questioned by MI6(7). It’s unknown how but somehow Aswat escaped the Pakistanis and then somehow got to South Africa then went through Zimbabwe and then into Zambia where he was caught on the 20th of July.

Once Aswat was extradited to the uk another strange thing happened although Aswat had clear links with the July 7th bombers other than investigating this, the uk started to make moves’ to have him extradited to America because of his connection to the plot in Seattle that 5 years earlier he got away form because of British intelligence. In November 2006 Aswat lost his appeal against his extradition to the USA and is currently being held by the Americans(8). It is my belief that the reason for the British not to investigate Aswats involvement in the 7/7 attacks in more detail was to save the security services any embarrassment by having to admit that Aswat worked for them and provided them with false information that led to the success of the attack.

Sources
1. www.infowars.net...
2. findarticles.com...
3. www.ft.com...
4. www.rediff.com...
5. www.latimes.com...
6. news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

[edit on 7-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Really, no takers. I don’t know if this has been posted before sorry if it has.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nice job KevinU. Its easy to see how all of these plays can be brought together when your not only hold all the cards, your playing with two decks. I honestly don't understand why I and millions like me have been fooled for so long. Access to the internet and ATS has been a real revelation for me. Perhaps that's the apocalypse the good book refers to!!

If I knew how I'd give you a S & F for your effort._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Why thank you, and welcome to ATS. Don’t worry about the S&F you’ll learn all this stuff as you go along.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You did not consider the possibility that MI6 asset Haroon Aswat carried out 7/7 on behalf of rogue agents inside MI6 who liaised with their sicko counterparts in the CIA and Mossad. You don't REALLY believe that he organized this attack without MI6 or MI5 not knowing anything about what was about to happen, do you?
I mean some of the bombers were known to MI5 long before 7/7, yet they never intercepted them supposedly for lack of staff

Like 9/11, 7/7 was an inside job. Four suicide bombers don't buy RETURN train tickets! Someone about to blow himself up on a bus does not have a meal in MacDonalds first! As one witness who survived a blast said, the floor of the underground train was blown UPWARDS, indicating that a bomb had been planted underneath it.

The bombers were all patsies who were set up to take the fall.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i'm objective and still remain 50:50 on 7/7 and the moon landings because both side (don't kill me) seem to me to have a good case but when it comes to 9/11 then i'm 100% convinced it was a false flag due to the physics of the event.

Many say some of the images were faked from 7/7 but Iserail went one better when the borded the aid ships and killed nine people and you can see a video on YouTube with someone is walking through a steel section of the ship that was put out by iserail.

Most false flags seem to come from iserail and they say MOSSAD is second to none but take away the bankers money that pays for the cover ups and they don't look quite so special.

The attack on the US Liberty won't go away 40 years later but all these false flags are adding up and the zionists behind these attacks will be brought to justice one day sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The short answerer to that is that i don’t think 7/7 was a false flag opp in the same way that some people say 9/11 was. I don’t really understand why we have to say that every major natural disaster or terrorist attack is in some way all part of a larger conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by micpsi

The short answerer to that is that i don’t think 7/7 was a false flag opp in the same way that some people say 9/11 was. I don’t really understand why we have to say that every major natural disaster or terrorist attack is in some way all part of a larger conspiracy.

kevinunknown - I'm sorry that I missed this thread as I consider it to be an important subject. As mentioned by LieBuster, 9/11 is such an obvious false flag and 7/7 a little harder to judge. Yet, the coincidental evidence is pretty strong.

In no specific order:
1. Crap Intelligence or Intelligence Service
Christopher Coltart, representing seven of the victims' families, said the security services were aware of a series of meetings Khan and Tanweer had in 2004 with a terrorist suspect known to be planning to bomb a shopping centre or night club, but chose not to put the pair under surveillance. 1

2. Refusal to hold an independent inquest into the bombings. 1,2

3. London Underground bombing exercise in progress that just happened to include the same stations that were bombed. 3

4. Bombing occurred the very next day after London celebrates winning the Olympics bid. 4

5. Bombing occurred during the G8 conference being held in Scotland. 4

6. The so-called claim of responsibility for the attack was made by a group that is known to not physically exist and which at best is one guy sitting at a computer posting messages on a forum. 1

7. Impossible journey timings for video photo at Luton and arriving in London on a train that didn't run. 4

8. Military grade explosives that then get downgraded to homemade. 2

9. "Flash" inconsistent with explosive allegedly used. 5,6

10. Evidence indicating that bombs were at floor level or positioned under the floor. 5

11. CAMBRIDGE dancer Bruce Lait states that he didn't remember anyone or anything being at the place where the bomb ripped through the floor. 5

12. Complete lack of CCTV footage of any of the bombers in London. The bus' CCTV not working. 2,7

13. Suspicious activity related to No 30 bus leading up to and on the day of the bombing. 20 hours to do CCTV maintenance that normally takes 2 on a 2-year old bus, No 30 gets rerouted after bombing but all other buses continue as normal? 2,7

There's plenty more to mention such as the unlikelihood of the alleged bombers being the type to commit such an act and the financial irregularities which are available for review at PrisonPlanet and other sites. And don't forget the recent BBC documentary that used one survivor to shame anyone who questioned the official account because it causes distress to the survivors.

Case closed? Definitely not! Case still open!

JJ

Sources:
1. Reuters: Inquest on 7/7 "should be public investigation"
2. PrisonPlanet: 7/7 Bombings Final Word: Her Majesty's Terrorist Network
3. PrisonPlanet: London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
4. the Truth Seeker: 7/7 Conspiracy Fever
5. Hercolano: July 7th 2005 London Bombings
6. OfficialConfusion.com: Terrorist explosive blows up without flames
7. OfficialConfusion.com: London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Thanks for posting, you have made a whole posts full of excellent points, if I could have I would have flagged as well as staring it.

I totally agree with you that the saga of 7/7 has not yet been adequately explained.

top topics

join