It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you don't like predictions eh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
After seeing all the prediction bashing going on in other threads, and there are quite a few. an idea occured to me to start this one. While I am not totally sure this has been tried here before on ATS here goes. You do not need to be psychic to participate.

All you need to do is make a prediction of any sort, if you feel an explanation of it is neceesary by all means include it but please keep it short.

To get things started here is mine.

The midwest of the United States will see very severe thunderstorms this fall, followed by a harsh winter. Worse weather than we have seen for a long time, anyone that was around here in 67 will know what I mean...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok, I can do this. I predict that the DJIA will fall below 9000 by the end of august and unless we pull out of the slump we are in it will trigger a rapid decline to the mid 7000 levels before stabilizing after the first of the year.

I have nothing to back this up other than a hunch and the feel that this is playing out just like it did in 08.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ok, i cant put my finger on why, but i have a deep gut feeling weve not seen the last of the icelandic volcano problem, especially relating to the larger volcano Katla, maybe im wrong but i think the next few month something will happen with regard to this.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There will be a mass evacuation of gulf areas and martial law will be in force. Where all the people will go, I draw a blank.

There will be widespread abuse of citizens during the evacuation, loss of rights, freedom, and the MSM will go along with it and support it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

Well I don't have anything to add, other than why do people get upset about predictions, when this IS the prediction forum? What the hell are they doing hanging out in here anyway? That just shows ignorance, and we're supposed to deny that, so just deny them.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Crystal ball,
Crystal ball.
Show me things
Great and small.
Reveal it all,
Before I fall.
Remove this wall
For it is tall.
Here is what I saw
In my crystal ball.
Dang...It's just a shopping mall.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I predict that in the June of the year 2187 everybody who is now a member of this site will be dead, or very, very old (that last bit is just to cover me in case the methuselah foundation is successful)

If you want be to take a stab at a serious prediciton, i get a niggling feeling that something is gonna kick off by the end of next month in the middle east or korea.

[edit on 7/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

You are correct this is a prediction forum, and I wanted a place for people to make them without ridicule or fear of being wrong. Thanks ahead of time to those wishing to leave one...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Great poem, and even silliness counts, but what is the prediction, a new mall going up somewhere?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

LOL. Just having some fun.

Okay. Here it goes.

Closing my eyes I see really high waves. Crops enter my mine and fail. Small crops looking like soy beans. A tornado enters the picture...I see no damage to property. I see satellites going dead. The sky is turning red. A meteorite of the size of a mini-van. And.....I lost it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm going to tell you of a really strong dream I had once.............

I was standing outside St. Marys church, and I seen, what I thought at the time to be a missle flying east to west, it could have been a meteor, that bit is fuzzy.

It cut to me standing on the slag bank overlooking the solway firth (the area of ocean between where I live in cumbria, Scotland, the Isle of man and Ireland.

There was a flash and everything went red, there was a faint wall of fire heading towards me and as it hit (or got close), I could actually feel my skin burning, real pain....and a funny sick // butterfly feeling in my stomach, then it went black, but I still felt that horrid feeling in my stomach.

This dream is one of the most real, and horrifying dreams (nightmare?) I have ever had.

It seemed like it was in the future as well, sort of a gut feeling. Everything was the same, yet seemed different.

Could this have been a prediction? or just one messed up nightmare?

[edit on 7/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I predict a riot

I predict a riot

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

where?

where?

Just kidding? I'd say that is a safe prediction!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I predict that a large cylindrical metal object will create havoc somewhere, having global implications, during the month of September this year.

If it 'comes true' in September, I will tell everyone how I did it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I predict this thread will die off very shortly as it has nothing to do with anything other than making fun of predictions

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

No not to make fun, just to have some, and to look back on them to see if any do come to pass...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sometime July 8th, I will sit on a toilet
aaaaaa

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ok, California will have the biggest earthquake they have had in many years and it may be the biggest ever in the world between a 7.6 and a 10+ .
It will happen between now(July 7 2010) and March 17 2011.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A famous black man and his wife will face a man with a knife infront of the Federal Reserve Building.
This is open to interpretation it was my last dream of turmoil.
So Famous Guy gets it in the gut by the federal reserve......Economic Collaspe to do with the Dollar??? So interprate away....Dreams can be quite cryptic BTW the guy holding the knife was also black.

The past few weeks my dreams have become quiet and tranquil the above dream was my last of what I call bursts. Images of a few seconds in length. It is quite worrying when since you were a child your dreaming is constant and about life in general, now it seems quiet and tranquil and all about Shamen teachers and space very odd.
Stay Safe......

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Is it that perhaps now you are more enlightened and at peace in general? I used to have a lot of nightmares a few years back, but lately it seems I haven't had many dreams at all.

new topics

top topics

join