It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did we see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Last sunday, me my husband and my sister saw something in the sky while we where walking down the street.
I'm very sure this was not a ufo as in the 'alien kind' but something manmade, in fact it looked very much like a plane, only it didn't have wings. it looked more like a rocket (a very big one, lol)
It was 8 pm when we saw it, in clear daylight, someone else must have seen it as well.

This thing was flying very low and it did make the sound of a plane (a very loud one), it even left a trail, but again, very certain it didn't have wings and yes, it did fly low enoug to see that very clearly. It was white with a red and blue stripe in the back.

There are a few flight routes above my town, but none that low.

I searched for images online to clarify what this was and I came across a lot of planes with no wings, but I didn't find the same one then the one we saw.

I drew an image of it and I hope someone here can tell me what I saw. (sorry for the very simplistic drawing)
I'm also checking the airspace every day at the same time with my camera ready, didn't see it again though. If I do I take a picture and post it.

and please, don't tell me I saw a plane, I'm sure it was not. If it was I would have clearly see more detail, it was flying very low. There was no detail besides what I drew. Even my husband, the biggest sceptic I ever met, is sure it wasn't a plane. I'm telling ya, we stood there with the 3 of us going like "wth is that!?"

[edit on 7/7/2010 by GypsK]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The picture looks like some sort of missile (or flying tampon :lol
. Maybe it was a home made rocket.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by invetro

LOL@flying tampon

I thought about a home made rocket, but then it should've landed somewhere and we should have heard about it, small town where I live in. Usually these things don't go unnoticed here... also think it was to big to be a home made rocket... it was plane size (unless there was somekind of optical illusion in the size of the thing, could be, I'm not sure)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you are in France I'd hazard a guess that is quite possibly some new French concoction of *guided missile* akin to a "Cruise Missile". Or it could well be some kind of "drone" the French are testing.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I'm in Belgium, next to France.
It could be a drone, I'll do a search for images about that online.

new topics

top topics

join