It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Maryland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hello, Ive been a long time lurker to the site, and I definitely enjoy all the perspectives represented on here. I am intrigued at the possibilities of UFOs and Alien Visitation. I have had quite a few of my own experiences, someday I will share my stories.

A little about myself:

34 years old, staunch Tea Party Patriot, former military and former government contractor.

I will not make wild claims of knowing things of our government that I absolutely know nothing about, which really isn't much. Everything is greatly compartmentalized, with a genuine need to know stance. I only did satellite communications, and still do to this day, as a civilian for a large international satellite provider, as a satellite engineer. If anyone has questions about space, orbital dynamics, or anything of that nature, I will be more than willing to help and give solid facts or an experienced opinion.

I hope to share my knowledge with you all in the areas of survivalist tactics, emergency preparedness, etc...

Positive energies and love to you all.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great introduction! Welcome to ATS, I am looking forward to what you can add to the community. I myself, have questions about satellites and the ability to connect to the internet from remote locations but I am not sure of the rules for promoting your own thread so I will not post a link to it here. Welcome once again to the forums.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

I will search for your post and comment from there. Thanks!

join