It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by memyself
reply to post by lowki

"Sorry, but those are words of fear, pessimists tend to die early, since their thoughts are poison."
Not fear, but warnings to readers to not be too credulous and gullible. But it seems that you want them to be that...

Remember the secret of the fox in the book ‘The Little Prince’ by Antoine de St..Exupéry: ‘You see better with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes.’

"You're robbing [rubbing?] yourself blind."
Sorry, but you misunderstood the quote.

"I've discussed with you the meaning of love on several occasions."
One-sidedly and not seeing the full picture of what love really is. It is not simply a group consciousness.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

i used this to turn an 80 something year old that was a physisist for Nasa back in the day who also didnt believe in aliens, firm evolution theorist. yes i think its all possible...and the reason most of you dont hear or see anything is because you either dont want to or are not ready for it yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

oh hey, I'd love to watch that video.
but you didn't copy-paste the yvid fully,
since there are only the numbers 3 and 4.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

reply to post by lowki

"Sorry, but those are words of fear, pessimists tend to die early, since their thoughts are poison."
Not fear, but warnings to readers to not be too credulous and gullible. But it seems that you want them to be that...

a warning is like saying "fear this"
calling people gullible is simply an insult.
Your obviously abusing fellow readers.

the essential is invisible to the eyes.’

"You're robbing yourself blind."
Sorry, but you misunderstood the quote.

clearly you didn't even read the quote.

"I've discussed with you the meaning of love on several occasions."
One-sidedly and not seeing the full picture of what love really is. It is not simply a group consciousness.

You ignored my many explanations thus far.
Maybe this one shall get through to you:

Love be act of intersection (making more things in common).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50a52431472e.png[/atsimg]

It can also happen in a group:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b044ebc1de5a.png[/atsimg]

edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: shall

edit on 18/10/10 by lowki because: quote edit

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

“Calling people gullible is simply an insult.”
As if there wouldn’t be lots of gullible people in the world, and some will also find their ways to this forum. I am sure that they are in a minority here, but they are the ones that certain preachers love to mislead…

“Clearly you didn't even read the quote.”
Of course I did. It is a matter of balance between the rational mind and the heart, and mostly the heart is given a lower priority. We must give it a priority higher than the rational mind. Otherwise we miss the things that only the heart can see. That is the message of the “fox” in “The Little Prince”…

Your rationalized “explanation” of love isn’t the explanation of the heart… but may be the explanation of a gray “group consciousness” in an ant-like society that is mistaken for love, since they don’t know anything else. When such a group regards themselves as superior o others and having the right to exploit others, that has nothing to do with love.

Maybe it comes closer if you take away the inner arcs of the joined circles so that there is no more any difference between the circles, no separating borders. No one is superior nor inferior.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

“Clearly you didn't even read the quote.”
Of course I did. It is a matter of balance between the rational mind and the heart,

that's what you might have been thinking pragmatically,
however that is very different from what the statement actually said.

Your rationalized “explanation” of love isn’t the explanation of the heart…

ya, it's an explanation of the word love.

heart is a different concept.
heart is about setting goals.
your heart aches when it sense you're moving away from a goal.
and your heart beats faster, when it sense you're moving towards a goal,

but may be the explanation of a gray “group consciousness” in an ant-like society that is mistaken for love, since they don’t know anything else.

you could say homo-sapiens mistake lots of things for love,
and mistake love for ridicule or mockery,
since often don't know what love means.

for instance mimicry and laughter are acts of love.
yet some confused people don't realize that.

When such a group regards themselves as superior o others and having the right to exploit others, that has nothing to do with love.

So what are you doing using milk products?
you don't have the right to exploit cows!
You just said so yourself.

Alternatively it can be seen as love,
since you're integrating a part of the cow,
into your body, since it's atoms become your atoms.

Though in any case, it's better to have happy cows.
grass fed, with freedom to roam, on permaculture fields, with diverse growth.

Maybe it comes closer if you take away the inner arcs of the joined circles so that there is no more any difference between the circles, no separating borders. No one is superior nor inferior.

That's called Union or Respect, which is again a different concept.
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e821ff17624.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63fc0935be2d.png[/atsimg]

This stems from OR-ALL, or Allow-All.
Like I was saying earlier Respect Life.
Means allow all experience continuities.
edit on 20/10/10 by lowki because: heart

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Remove all the inner black arcs and leave only the outer, and it will be closer.
No borders between groups and societies, since ultimately we are all one! No group has power over another, but they all respect each other... No group wants the best for itself, only, but the best for all. This may require compromises...

But we are far from that, very far...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Remove all the inner black arcs and leave only the outer, and it will be closer.
No borders between groups and societies, since ultimately we are all one! No group has power over another, but they all respect each other... No group wants the best for itself, only, but the best for all. This may require compromises...

But we are far from that, very far...

ya, well you describe a dead world,
one where there is no natural selection.
in the end that would only limit diversity,
by forcing it to stay the same.

So it's best to allow people natural abilities,
allowing people to do all that animals do,
eating for sustenance, and defending territory.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Sorry, but you misunderstood!

"You describe a dead world, one where there is no natural selection. in the end that would only limit diversity, by forcing it to stay the same." It is, instead, an alive world with diversities all over, evolving and developing everywhere, with respect for individuality, not as a group but as an individual. But a world without conflicts, fights and wars. No one is considered to be more than any other, no one is considered to be less, but all are equal in value, however different they may be as individuals.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just checking back on this thread after some time away...

More and more people seem to be waking up to the Arcturians, and the quality of some of the info being shared now seems pretty good.

Beware of channels, as always, use your discernment, but I am unshaken in my belief that the Arcturians are here and their mission is to infuse us with energy, both for the coming changes and our personal evolution.

These beings are pure love and working very closely with a vibration that some describe as christ consciousness, it is the feeling of being closer to source, I can only describe it as immense love and compassion, of a higher frequency than anything you have probably felt before.

Any others interested? If so, maybe we can resurrect - or start a new thread?

Love to all beings,

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What do these "Arcturians" call themselves?

Steve.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Sorry, but you misunderstood!

"You describe a dead world, one where there is no natural selection. in the end that would only limit diversity, by forcing it to stay the same." It is, instead, an alive world with diversities all over, evolving and developing everywhere, with respect for individuality, not as a group but as an individual. But a world without conflicts, fights and wars. No one is considered to be more than any other, no one is considered to be less, but all are equal in value, however different they may be as individuals.

I've heard this propaganda before,
something about "equality" and such silliness.
Ya so you are equal in value to a rock?
a plant is no more or less developed than you.
eating becomes impossible since you can't kill your food.
then eventually you die of starvation as even breatharians use oxygen and photons for their own ends.

seriously, before touting some beliefs,
even if you've been spoon fed them by the education system since a toddler,
you still have to step back and analyze, are they truely applicable? do they allow for a complete system?

Don't you recall how the soviets invaded the western education system to begin demoralizing people several decades ago?

Equality is part of the program, as it destroys pride for your own people,
which makes the people easy to walk all over,
like how mexicans are invading.
yet Americans demoralized by equality see it as okay.
To see foreigners as equals, is like accepting cells from someone else's body.

Natural physical bodies, see foreigners as invaders and cleanse themselves of them.

here is more indepth documentation on how america was subverted

the demoralization is empiracly observable as the language of the prolles, where they call each other names but it's more of a mating call than actual language. Anyhow these are demoralizing names, such as "f*k, idiot, stupid, a*hole, " and that magically casts for?
So when communicating with your friends be moralizing, and emphasize the qualities you genuinely like, "nurturing, ideas, informative, supportive, sensational, empowering". it might take some practice and writing things down, but you can do it, it's your free will.

The Arcturians are highly selective, as "We The Arcturians" demonstrates, only those of the highest spiritual vibration are allowed to reproduce, upkeeping the high quality of Arcturian incarnations.
edit on 16/6/11 by lowki because: more complete video.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The programs/ai in the system is the true duality, the opposition that makes it dfficult to wake up to Love, Kindness, Equality, Sharing, Forgiveness, such as sickness, health, an addiction to comfort even at someone's expense, etc.

Equality isnt a program its a Principal that we develop in our souls as we progress and Graduate from the Universe School, and its intrinsic, for all souls are equal in potential, they are infinite, and if you take their infinite whole, your infinity and progression is equal to mine, globally, though our perception is to walk the path one day at a time. A 2 year old is equal to his college level brother for both are family and the 2 year grows up too.

The true programs that we need to overcome are what you just described, the cells fighting invaders, the dog eat dog jungle mentality. For those who think the AI and coding is all good, not a structure of dark and light, that we must see through with love, they've create a pryamid system of social darwinism not realizing this was the what they needed to BUCK to swim upstream.

They think they're catalsysts testing us, whereas those in need are the true catalysts, some great souls come to test us. Do we walk by or not?

And this entire world is filled with different sizes or grades of spirits/intelligences, all striving to develop into souls, to become, but they are all Family.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Found this today: Message from the Arcturians, 17 June 2011: ask-aliens.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry OP...I've informed my reptilian brethren about your attempts to call in the Arcturians and they have intercepted all calls. There will be no saviors for Terrans...The Arcturians will not come. We have forged a high energy field around the earth to prevent Arcturian communication. We have to make certain nothing and no one stands in the path of the insectoids...Come year 2013...humans will learn how it feels like to be an aphid!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

A 2 year old is equal to his college level brother for both are family and the 2 year grows up too.

in the infinite sense sure,
but for particular people in physical situations, there are preferences.

They think they're catalsysts testing us, whereas those in need are the true catalysts, some great souls come to test us. Do we walk by or not?

I recently gave some local beggars that walked up to me a toonie.

And this entire world is filled with different sizes or grades of spirits/intelligences,
all striving to develop into souls, to become,
but they are all Family.

yep.
all from none, growing towards all.

Originally posted by laiguana
Sorry OP...I've informed my reptilian brethren about your attempts to call in the Arcturians and they have intercepted all calls. There will be no saviors for Terrans...The Arcturians will not come. We have forged a high energy field around the earth to prevent Arcturian communication.

please provide transcripts as evidence,
I can tell you however that communication is still available.

We have to make certain nothing and no one stands in the path of the insectoids...Come year 2013...humans will learn how it feels like to be an aphid!

perhaps you will. there are some really beautiful praying-mantasis in my forest-garden.

Originally posted by the_journey_in
Found this today: Message from the Arcturians, 17 June 2011: ask-aliens.blogspot.com...

Every day the joyful vibrations on your planet are increasing, your planetary ability to hold the joy vibration is increasing! We say to you that every action you take, no matter how tiny, every thought you think, every word you speak – everything contributes vitally to the energetic interplay emergent at this time.

The more love you have the capacity to carry now, the more you can assist your planet and all its beings, so we encourage you to find the techniques that resonate best with you for stabilizing and working with the transformative energy you are feeling, and opening to even higher frequencies if you can.

All energy is subtly networked and even the tiniest changes ripple through the whole.

We have been here throughout your history and communicated with many who were open to us, we communicate on a frequency that is very close to intuition. Never before have we seen this kind of energetic activity on such a scale on Earth. Love is transforming the energy field of your planet and everything around it, we are watching it unfolding, it is beautiful to see!

beautiful :-)

edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: more replies

edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: local

edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: edit

edit on 26/6/11 by lowki because: shorter

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Me like to call the Arcturians.....whats the phone number?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I believe the number is www.ask-aliens.com...

Or, at least, you may get the operator

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lowki,

If I'm not mistaken, are you the person that claimed to have several reincarnations - one included being a pirate?

Mind = blown.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Lowki,

If I'm not mistaken, are you the person that claimed to have several reincarnations - one included being a pirate?

yahar :-)

Mind = blown.

the past-life thread is here btw www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join